mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber

Hey guys,
I've been off woot for a long time, for various reasons. But I just bought some great coasters, including a set of wine ones, from a friend of mine and it turns out she has a large variety she makes, can make custom ones, and in any quantity, even if it says only 1 available.

Use the code HOLIDAY20 for 20% off. She's a personal friend of mine, so tell her you heard about them from me, mschauber, you'll be treated extra special.

QueenofDeTile.com

Direct link to the drink coasters.

I hope you are all doing well. Miss chatting with you all. I'll try to log in again soon for a proper hello

Marc

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

slm9951

quality posts: 14 Private Messages slm9951
mschauber wrote:Hey guys,
I've been off woot for a long time, for various reasons. But I just bought some great coasters, including a set of wine ones, from a friend of mine and it turns out she has a large variety she makes, can make custom ones, and in any quantity, even if it says only 1 available.

Use the code HOLIDAY20 for 20% off. She's a personal friend of mine, so tell her you heard about them from me, mschauber, you'll be treated extra special.

QueenofDeTile.com

I hope you are all doing well. Miss chatting with you all. I'll try to log in again soon for a proper hello

Marc

It is SO nice to see a post from you! It has been a long time!!

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus

The only time you come on here is to shill? What a d-bag!

The first coasters (wine pouring into the glass) are awesome.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

mschauber

kylemittskus wrote:The only time you come on here is to shill? What a d-bag!

The first coasters (wine pouring into the glass) are awesome.

I know, I know. I should be taken out back and forced to drink some Boones Farm, lol.

Life has been, to say the least, nuts. Believe me, I felt bad jumping on to post like that after so long. But my friend has run into a week from hell that most of us couldn't even imagine. Can't go into details for her privacy, but suffice it to say that if it could go wrong, it did. And we aren't talking about stubbing a toe or a flat tire or even her home being broken into. Everything has been so much worse for her. So in trying to figure out how I could help, I said to myself, wine.woot, of course, lol.

And as an extra bonus, I get to catch up with you all

Good night all, I will be back ;)

Marc

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
mschauber wrote:I know, I know. I should be taken out back and forced to drink some Boones Farm, lol.

Life has been, to say the least, nuts. Believe me, I felt bad jumping on to post like that after so long. But my friend has run into a week from hell that most of us couldn't even imagine. Can't go into details for her privacy, but suffice it to say that if it could go wrong, it did. And we aren't talking about stubbing a toe or a flat tire or even her home being broken into. Everything has been so much worse for her. So in trying to figure out how I could help, I said to myself, wine.woot, of course, lol.

And as an extra bonus, I get to catch up with you all

Good night all, I will be back ;)

Marc

Nothing says I will be back like joining wooters for the Niagara Ice Wine Festival...

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

mschauber

North316 wrote:Nothing says I will be back like joining wooters for the Niagara Ice Wine Festival...

Who, what, when, where, why & how?

--
My CT

rjquillin

quality posts: 174 Private Messages rjquillin
mschauber wrote:Who, what, when, where, why & how?

You been away so long you don't know about the Gatherings tab?

CT

mschauber

rjquillin wrote:You been away so long you don't know about the Gatherings tab?

Damn those creative folk... Off to the netherland of new tabs, lol..

Marc

--
My CT

mschauber

mschauber wrote:Damn those creative folk... Off to the netherland of new tabs, lol..

Marc

I wish I could go, I leave for a 2 week trip in Israel during that trip... Sounds great though..

Talk to you guys soon, I won't be such a stranger. Sorry to just pop in and post about the coasters. My friend is trying to make a new start at life for herself and kids after being kicked out of her home, where she rented from her mother, because her mother molested her 11 year old boy. Plus she does really great work. I now have 6 more sets.

Anyway, my head will be in and out. I'm not buying any wine these days, totally over stocked and not able to drink much. So other than 2010 Jana Cathedral, I don't think I'll be buying much anytime soon. But miss hanging out and discussing wines with you guys.

Later,
Marc

--
My CT

mschauber

PS: If you use code FREESHIP, you get free shipping on the coasters for cyber Monday and my deepest appreciation ;)

QueenofDeTile.com

Drink well

--
My CT