janecool


quality posts: 0 Private Messages janecool

In for 2! I am so glad it is offered again...really loved this

kylemittskus


quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus
dlschier wrote:For those wondering about shipping restrictions, the mentioned thread is painfully long. For a nice succinct synopsis check chipgreen's summary on page 4 Oct. 21st.



Thanks for the assist.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

lusluckylad


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lusluckylad
vaaccess wrote:Hi Suzy and Jim, glad to have you back on Wine.Woot!

Can you talk to us about your expected drinking windows for these???

Thanks for making awesome wine!



You can drink these wines by the kitchen, bedroom, heck almost any window.

avontron


quality posts: 1 Private Messages avontron

In for 2, would be 3 if I had more space to put it!

These are amazing wines, and a definite auto-buy for me. My wife and I have probably gone through a couple cases of the riserva and being down to 3 bottles scared the heck out of me!

chipgreen


quality posts: 189 Private Messages chipgreen
dlschier wrote:For those wondering about shipping restrictions, the mentioned thread is painfully long. For a nice succinct synopsis check chipgreen's summary on page 4 Oct. 21st.


I updated it to reflect that Michigan is back on the list. HERE is a direct link to the summary post.

klezman


quality posts: 123 Private Messages klezman

In for some of this and the Twisted Oak Tempranillo. Also got friends at work to join me, so it's a big buy day here in SoCal!

2014: 32 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Jana Cathedral 3 L
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

blaze1984


quality posts: 5 Private Messages blaze1984
michilli40 wrote:MICHIGAN is back!! I stopped reviewing the site because of the shipping issue and happen to trip across it today and found my state is back in the list..YEAH...AND I love this wine!! have just 1 bottle left so got 3! now i need to go buy a lottery ticket today



Michigan has been back for about 2 weeks now. I was starting to give up hope.

I missed out on an awesome raised by wolves and all the woot cellars offers in the past few months because of this.

SuzyGullett


quality posts: 5 Private Messages SuzyGullett
michaelstencel wrote:Suzy & Jim, Any chance there will be a "call the winery special" for your Ohio and other states off the ship list fans today?



For those of you who are in areas no longer serviced by WOOT, get on our email list and watch for our Cyber Monday (and then some) online sale.

pseudogourmet98


quality posts: 17 Private Messages pseudogourmet98

Vino Noceto Sangiovese was one of my first purchases when I discovered wine.woot just this past February. Bought again in June and October, and got 2 more today. Fantastic QPR!

Needless to say, we love this stuff. Pizza/movie night is an almost weekly event in our house and it wouldn't be complete without some Noceto Sangiovese. Keep 'em coming...

troman1056


quality posts: 2 Private Messages troman1056

Suzy, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, and THANK YOU from Ohio. Just signed up for your newsletter.

geraghms


quality posts: 1 Private Messages geraghms

Is there any information on shipping times? With the Thanksgiving holiday upon us (and some of us traveling), just wondering when these might start to ship...

tytiger58


quality posts: 74 Private Messages tytiger58

Good lord I think I have bought this 3 times already this year, but everytime we open a bottle it rocks! In for another set.

What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? ~ W. C. Fields

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson




kylemittskus


quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus

I am ashamed to say I'm weak and I'm happy to say there is a set on its way to me. Too good, too good of a price, and we're drinking a bottle of the non-reserva tonight with dinner. Thanks WD and damn you.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

vaaccess


quality posts: 17 Private Messages vaaccess
kylemittskus wrote:This is going to be sooooo hard to pass up. I only have one bottle of each. I'll see what happens today. Hoping to win lottery, find a purse full of money, or wait until this sells out to make my decision for me.



Same boat...But will probably jump in on one set. Can't resist!

Wine Cooler (Image) currently at 47% of Capacity

My Current Inventory on CellarTracker

RustyF


quality posts: 11 Private Messages RustyF

Great Comments here, its great to get the Feedback

Thank you

Rusty Folena

Winedavid39


quality posts: 201 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

pseudogourmet98 wrote:Vino Noceto Sangiovese was one of my first purchases when I discovered wine.woot just this past February. Bought again in June and October, and got 2 more today. Fantastic QPR!

Needless to say, we love this stuff. Pizza/movie night is an almost weekly event in our house and it wouldn't be complete without some Noceto Sangiovese. Keep 'em coming...



Thanks. So glad you and many others share our appreciation for this wonderful family winery.

swallgre


quality posts: 0 Private Messages swallgre

I can't find that the direct shipping laws have changed recently in Minnesota. I've received many wine shipments from west coast states. Does anyone know why this California winery cannot ship to Minnesota?

Oops. Just found that nice summary of shipping issues posted earlier. So sad. This was going to be my birthday present to me today.

SuzyGullett


quality posts: 5 Private Messages SuzyGullett
swallgre wrote:I can't find that the direct shipping laws have changed recently in Minnesota. I've received many wine shipments from west coast states. Does anyone know why this California winery cannot ship to Minnesota?



Vino Noceto can ship to Minnesota. But, Woot can't -- at least not for now.

dlschier


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlschier
swallgre wrote:I can't find that the direct shipping laws have changed recently in Minnesota. I've received many wine shipments from west coast states. Does anyone know why this California winery cannot ship to Minnesota?



It's a woot issue. See HERE

swallgre


quality posts: 0 Private Messages swallgre
SuzyGullett wrote:Vino Noceto can ship to Minnesota. But, Woot can't -- at least not for now.



Thanks! I finally found that in an earlier post. Wasted a bit of time checking the state and shipper sites :-(

swallgre


quality posts: 0 Private Messages swallgre
dlschier wrote:It's a woot issue. See HERE



Thank you for the link! I understand the complexity of state laws within the whole nation. Still makes me sad.

dalematthew


quality posts: 22 Private Messages dalematthew

A very nice wine at a very nice price - in for 3. Am considering making this my work xmas present gifts - but not sure I could bring myself to do that.

Also, I would be all over the TO temp on the plus site - but will likely be in the area in the next week or so to buy.

mommadeb1


quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1

I can't remember if I tried this in Aug... I know I bought a bottle of Zin... and the yummy bubbly....anyone remember if I liked this?

kylemittskus


quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus
vaaccess wrote:Same boat...But will probably jump in on one set. Can't resist!



kylemittskus wrote:I am ashamed to say I'm weak and I'm happy to say there is a set on its way to me. Too good, too good of a price, and we're drinking a bottle of the non-reserva tonight with dinner. Thanks WD and damn you.
"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

klezman


quality posts: 123 Private Messages klezman
SuzyGullett wrote:For those of you who are in areas no longer serviced by WOOT, get on our email list and watch for our Cyber Monday (and then some) online sale.



Any chance the Mistura will make an appearance here or on the mailing list? I foolishly only bought one bottle of the 2007 to try when we were there in August. So tasty. And massive credit to you guys for making something in the style of Moscato d'Asti that I actually enjoy!

2014: 32 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Jana Cathedral 3 L
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

bougiee


quality posts: 2 Private Messages bougiee

I had a small bout of telepathy. Was randomly craving a bottle of Vino Noceto from the last Woot, and figure'd I'd logon to woot on the 1% chance that it was available. Low and behold....I think tonight i'll dip into the 2009.

In for 2.

SuzyGullett


quality posts: 5 Private Messages SuzyGullett
klezman wrote:Any chance the Mistura will make an appearance here or on the mailing list? I foolishly only bought one bottle of the 2007 to try when we were there in August. So tasty. And massive credit to you guys for making something in the style of Moscato d'Asti that I actually enjoy!


The Mistura might reappear if you buy direct. I don't know that we have enough to do through Woot. We'll see.

highaltitudehigh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages highaltitudehigh

This is a total must buy for this mountain gal. Love Noceto!
In for 2.

The connection to Kauai makes me smile, too.

rjquillin


quality posts: 174 Private Messages rjquillin
mommadeb1 wrote:I can't remember if I tried this in Aug... I know I bought a bottle of Zin... and the yummy bubbly....anyone remember if I liked this?

Where is your tasting notebook?
You liked everything, iirc, it was just your wallet that suggested otherwise.
I passed then as I already had some and lacked the peer pressure here.

CT

mommadeb1


quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1
rjquillin wrote:Where is your tasting notebook?
You liked everything, iirc, it was just your wallet that suggested otherwise.
I passed then as I already had some and lacked the peer pressure here.



I guess I really should have an official tasting notebook.. not just .."yumm" I remember liking that winery...

InFrom


quality posts: 31 Private Messages InFrom
mommadeb1 wrote:I guess I really should have an official tasting notebook.. not just .."yumm" I remember liking that winery...

How else are you you supposed to "remember what you drink"???

Not that I remember the vast majority... I do remember what I opened this evening!

noslensj


quality posts: 42 Private Messages noslensj
JimofNoceto wrote:Beachhouse, Keoki's Paradise and Living Foods in Poipu and Duke's in Lihue are longtime customers. The Wine Closet in the Princeville Shopping center carries the wines. Kauai Pasta has carried them. This is a very competitive and desirable market, so it changes somewhat throughout the seasons.
When you're close to going, ask again and we'll try to get an update.
Jim


Good to know. We usually hit Living Foods while we're there because they have the best fresh fish selections we've found on the south side. So if Noceto is there, our bill at Living Foods when we go again in August will have just increased.

bharris0531


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bharris0531

Hi. Bought these and accidentally put in home address for shipping instead of work (where someone can sign). I don't think they have shipped yet- is there anyway to change the ship to address at this point??

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bharris0531 wrote:Hi. Bought these and accidentally put in home address for shipping instead of work (where someone can sign). I don't think they have shipped yet- is there anyway to change the ship to address at this point??

For security reasons, CS is unable to change the address for an order. Once you see it in FedEx though, you can try to route it to your closest FedEx office.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders