noslensj


quality posts: 42 Private Messages noslensj

On Nov. 17 several of us are getting together to split a purchase, and we decided that since we're getting together to do the split, let's pop some corks while we're at it. And then we figured, may as well do an invite for others in the area who might be interested.

I know this is short notice, but it's also impromptu. If you're interested PM me for specifics.

Again - Sunday Nov. 17 - 2pm in Capitol Hill.

jimjacks66


quality posts: 32 Private Messages jimjacks66
noslensj wrote:On Nov. 17 several of us are getting together to split a purchase, and we decided that since we're getting together to do the split, let's pop some corks while we're at it. And then we figured, may as well do an invite for others in the area who might be interested.

I know this is short notice, but it's also impromptu. If you're interested PM me for specifics.

Again - Sunday Nov. 17 - 2pm in Capitol Hill.



You know I will be there! Looking forward to it. Will bring some wine too. Maybe some cheese.

noslensj


quality posts: 42 Private Messages noslensj

A very nice time was had. Many thanks for the juice!!! I look forward to our next get-together!

andreaserben


quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben

darn - I was in the area!

trifecta


quality posts: 73 Private Messages trifecta

Starting here since this appears to be the most recent gathering.

I wanted to gauge interest in Seattle area gatherings. We have been active with the NorCal group for years, but now have relocated back home in the Tacoma area. It will take us a while to have our home ready for a gathering, but maybe we could meet up with some locals for a day of tasting in Woodinville? Maybe even some urban wineries north of Seattle.

It would be great to meet some fellow wine.wooters and wine enthusiasts.

klezman


quality posts: 126 Private Messages klezman
trifecta wrote:Starting here since this appears to be the most recent gathering.

I wanted to gauge interest in Seattle area gatherings. We have been active with the NorCal group for years, but now have relocated back home in the Tacoma area. It will take us a while to have our home ready for a gathering, but maybe we could meet up with some locals for a day of tasting in Woodinville? Maybe even some urban wineries north of Seattle.

It would be great to meet some fellow wine.wooters and wine enthusiasts.



You finally made the move, did you? Congrats! Although we'll be sad to not see you when we're in the Bay Area.

2014: 42 bottles. Last wine.woot: 2012 Iron Horse Estate Chardonnay
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

kittymac


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kittymac

Sounds like fun. Please send me the details.

North316


quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316

Go Rainiers!

I don't live anywhere near (Ohio), but when I make a visit to the area to see my beloved Mariners, I will certainly look this group up.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

trifecta


quality posts: 73 Private Messages trifecta
North316 wrote:Go Rainiers!

I don't live anywhere near (Ohio), but when I make a visit to the area to see my beloved Mariners, I will certainly look this group up.


Please do. Pretty close to Cheney Stadium.

cortot20


quality posts: 152 Private Messages cortot20
trifecta wrote:Please do. Pretty close to Cheney Stadium.



My brother lives in Tacoma. I was up there in the summer and he took me to the black door wine company which is a shop that features lots of interesting stuff and lots of European wines. You might want to check it out sometime. Prices seemed reasonable especially on wines by the glass.

CT