(1) Milk Chocolate Pretzel Bites, 4 oz. net weight
(1) Milk Chocolate Covered Cherries, 4 oz. net weight
(1) Milk Chocolate Covered Blueberries, 4 oz. net weight
(1) Milk Chocolate Caramel Flurtles,12 oz. net weight

Website

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

shortman

quality posts: 73 Private Messages shortman

I had the chocolate covered fruits from an earlier sale and wished I had purchased more than I did. They were yummy!

dacrete

quality posts: 156 Private Messages dacrete

You can never have to much chocolate.

evilkeo

quality posts: 6 Private Messages evilkeo

Did anyone see the preview picture and think the box and ribbon was a sexy female's midriff in a purple bikini? Oh. Me either.

manhandsha

quality posts: 41 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

I so hope this chocolate ends up in my stocking!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3920 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Does anyone know how these will ship? It is still pretty warm in my part of California and would hate to purchase these and find them partially melted when delivered.

rjquillin

quality posts: 189 Private Messages rjquillin

Not Candy Basket, and milk chocolate.
meh.

CT

shortman

quality posts: 73 Private Messages shortman
manhandsha wrote:I so hope this chocolate ends up in my stocking!

Change your white block's color and put some in another's stocking. Just a suggestion.

manhandsha

quality posts: 41 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

shortman wrote:Change your white block's color and put some in another's stocking. Just a suggestion.

I actually have another account where I do my purchasing. I was a customer before I worked here. I may just order some for a couple people though!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

annwat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages annwat

the flurtles are to die for! haven't had the other items.

Nate650

quality posts: 31 Private Messages Nate650

Wow Woot, contains trans fat, pretty much the worst industrial ingredient known to man. What ever happened to "gourmet?"

Tweek

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Tweek
Nate650 wrote:Wow Woot, contains trans fat,

Click the "specs" tab. They have zero trans fat.

bigray57

quality posts: 10 Private Messages bigray57
evilkeo wrote:Did anyone see the preview picture and think the box and ribbon was a sexy female's midriff in a purple bikini? Oh. Me either.

Yes I saw the same thing and thought I was CRAZY!!!

pseudogourmet98

quality posts: 19 Private Messages pseudogourmet98
dacrete wrote:You can never have too much chocolate.

IFTFY

but you can have too much milk
chocolate.

COME TO THE DARK SIDE...

sbrady22

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sbrady22
Tweek wrote:Click the "specs" tab. They have zero trans fat.

Actually it has partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil. Partially hydrogenated makes it a trans fat. Palm kernel oil is the only saturated fat that stays liquid at room temperature, which makes it really bad for us. So we actually have a trans saturated fat. The reason they list zero is that it is a small amount, but it is still in there.

pitamuffin

quality posts: 13 Private Messages pitamuffin
evilkeo wrote:Did anyone see the preview picture and think the box and ribbon was a sexy female's midriff in a purple bikini? Oh. Me either.

I thought it was a pregnant belly with a purple ribbon on it. I thought that an odd way to sell chocolate.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey look! It ships to all the states! Well, 48 of them anyway.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

marbaulo

quality posts: 5 Private Messages marbaulo

What's up with MILK chocolate??? Does anyone over 14 eat milk chocolate?

Bione

quality posts: 28 Private Messages Bione
marbaulo wrote:What's up with MILK chocolate??? Does anyone over 14 eat milk chocolate?

I'm over 14 (for the record, Wine.Woot, I'm over 21) and I don't eat milk chocolate. I'll occasionally do "deep milk" chocolate. Or the ever popular "dark milk" chocolate, but really if it's less than 50% cocoa, I'm less than 50% interested.

Unless I'm desperate. Sadly for Woot, I'm not that desperate since I'm still enjoying the Debbas wine-filled dark chocolates that were on here a few weeks ago. Thank you, Woot! Thanks again!

davevpi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages davevpi

Am I reading the nutrition information right? The serving size is one cherry and each container contains 3.2 servings = 3.2 cherries? (and 3.2 pretzel bites and 3.2 blueberries)?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

marbaulo wrote:What's up with MILK chocolate??? Does anyone over 14 eat milk chocolate?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dalylink

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dalylink

What's up with the milk stuff?? We want dark!

tommytruffle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tommytruffle

Hello Winewooters. I am with A Taste of Chocolate and am happy to be offering the sampler today.

A couple points to clarify:

Serving size is about 40 grams, so in the case of Cherry morsels thats a few cherries (a small handful) per serving, slightly more for Blueberries, and even more for the lighter Pretzel Bites.

We love dark chocolate, too, as you can see from some of the items on our website at
www.atasteofchocolate.com.

Look for your favorite dark chocolates there, and we hope you enjoy this great sampler for this event too.

davevpi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages davevpi

The description says:

Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Container: 3.2

I'm guessing/assuming that what you're saying is that this is wrong and that the serving size is not really one cherry - it's a "small handful". (I have no idea what a chocolate covered cherry weighs so I don't know how many cherries 40 grams is.)

I appreciate the link to the website and I'm looking around. If the picture at http://www.atasteofchocolate.com/our-products/chocolate-morsels/ accurately shows you what 6 ounces of chocolate cherries looks like, then I've got an idea of how much 4 ounces is - maybe 20 cherries or so, which is what I was looking to find out. ;)

tommytruffle wrote:Hello Winewooters. I am with A Taste of Chocolate and am happy to be offering the sampler today.

A couple points to clarify:

Serving size is about 40 grams, so in the case of Cherry morsels thats a few cherries (a small handful) per serving, slightly more for Blueberries, and even more for the lighter Pretzel Bites.

We love dark chocolate, too, as you can see from some of the items on our website at
www.atasteofchocolate.com.

Look for your favorite dark chocolates there, and we hope you enjoy this great sampler for this event too.

ginawoot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages ginawoot

Artificial flavor and color, partially hydrogenated oils, xanthan gum? No, not gourmet, not artisan, definitely not what I'm looking for here. Wine.woot of old would never have offered this stuff. Trader Joe's sells higher quality versions of many of these items, minus the gold box and purple ribbon, but also minus the steep price tag and food additives.

FYI, the FDA just today announced it is calling for the complete elimination of partially hydrogenated oils from the USA food supply.

Also, some wooters noticed possible shilling when these products were offered previously: http://wine.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5604087.

rjquillin

quality posts: 189 Private Messages rjquillin
ginawoot wrote:Wine.woot of old would never have offered this stuff.

WineWoot of old also had but a single offer a week...

CT

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
ginawoot wrote:Artificial flavor and color, partially hydrogenated oils, xanthan gum? No, not gourmet, not artisan, definitely not what I'm looking for here. Wine.woot of old would never have offered this stuff. Trader Joe's sells higher quality versions of many of these items, minus the gold box and purple ribbon, but also minus the steep price tag and food additives.

Oh please, there is nothing wrong with artificial flavor and color when used appropriately, and in fact it can be better the the "natural" alternatives.

But no, if it was made in a lab it must be really bad for you. Lets use natural food colouring instead.

That being said, I would rather they list the actual ingredients than say natural or artificial flavorings.

Also, trans fats are bad.

Still single, can't imagine why.