WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Raised By Wolves Washington Viognier (3)

Speed to First Woot:
4m 5.887s
First Sucker:
milabr
Last Wooter to Woot:
tedrob
Last Purchase:
a year ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 34% of Wine Woots
Top 37% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 49% of Wine Woots
Top 31% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 7% first woot
  • 4% second woot
  • 7% < 10 woots
  • 17% < 25 woots
  • 64% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 4% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 0% one month old
  • 9% one year old
  • 86% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 71% bought 1
  • 14% bought 2
  • 14% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

6%
4%
0%
0%
0%
0%
1%
6%
10%
10%
7%
9%
6%
4%
1%
3%
4%
6%
1%
1%
7%
4%
1%
6%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


Cesare


quality posts: 1695 Private Messages Cesare

Raised By Wolves Washington Viognier 3-Pack
$39.99 $97.00 59% off List Price
2011 Raised By Wolves Viognier, Wahluke Slope
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offer:
3/16/13

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

cortot20


quality posts: 161 Private Messages cortot20
Cesare wrote:Raised By Wolves Washington Viognier 3-Pack
$39.99 $97.00 59% off List Price
2011 Raised By Wolves Viognier, Wahluke Slope
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offer:
3/16/13




There's some nice notes on this wine from the previous thread link above.
Also the wine is cheaper by about a dollar a bottle to states charging sales tax then last time.

CT

chipgreen


quality posts: 207 Private Messages chipgreen

This is a delicious wine. Highly recommend to anyone who enjoys Viognier or heavier whites in general (Riesling, Roussanne, etc).

pseudogourmet98


quality posts: 19 Private Messages pseudogourmet98
cortot20 wrote:There's some nice notes on this wine from the previous thread link above.


Thanks for the tip. Previous sale notes suggest this would pair well with a variety of foods. Anyone (especially those who have tasted this) have thoughts on whether this would be a good choice for Thanksgiving dinner?

I'll be pulling the trigger on this one but might need 2 if I'll be pouring for what is shaping up to be a crowd for T-day.

mattneumeyer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattneumeyer

Anyone from Elevage Wine Company here? I'm curious if you'd match this offer to those of us in states that you can ship to, but Woot can't. I'm in GA and would like to buy.

raisedbywolves


quality posts: 34 Private Messages raisedbywolves
mattneumeyer wrote:Anyone from Elevage Wine Company here? I'm curious if you'd match this offer to those of us in states that you can ship to, but Woot can't. I'm in GA and would like to buy.



send me an email at billdavis@elevagewineco
com. We'll figure it out. Thx

lamcjunk


quality posts: 8 Private Messages lamcjunk

Tend to love Viogniers, so in for 3!

slm9951


quality posts: 14 Private Messages slm9951
raisedbywolves wrote:send me an email at billdavis@elevagewineco
com. We'll figure it out. Thx



You are so kind!

woottoady


quality posts: 34 Private Messages woottoady

Received this week... no foil seals... is that normal? Haven't seen that before and the bottle pic shows sealed top.

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 135 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

woottoady wrote:Received this week... no foil seals... is that normal? Haven't seen that before and the bottle pic shows sealed top.



Checked with the set up team and they confirmed- no foil seals on these.