$79.99 $155.00 48% off List Price
C.G. Di Arie 2005 Zinfandel "Southern Exposure"
C.G. Di Arie 2006 Zinfandel "Southern Exposure"
CT links above

Winery website

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

klezman

quality posts: 121 Private Messages klezman

A pleasure to meet Chaim at the winery back on Wootception weekend, and these are delicious wines. Well, at least the 2006 is - I haven't tried the 2005. Given the quality of the fruit and Chaim's style I've no doubt this is one of the Zins you're looking for. If I were buying wine right now this would be a no-brainer autobuy.

2014: 28 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Red Re-Mix
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

lionel47

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lionel47
klezman wrote:A pleasure to meet Chaim at the winery back on Wootception weekend, and these are delicious wines. Well, at least the 2006 is - I haven't tried the 2005. Given the quality of the fruit and Chaim's style I've no doubt this is one of the Zins you're looking for. If I were buying wine right now this would be a no-brainer autobuy.

If they were shipping to GA right now, this would be a no-brainer.

douglasknudsen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages douglasknudsen
lionel47 wrote:If they were shipping to GA right now, this would be a no-brainer.

ditto! Woot needs to be singing some Ray Charles!

Bbqd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bbqd

Please bring back shipping to Minnnesota!

cortot20

quality posts: 136 Private Messages cortot20
Bbqd wrote:Please bring back shipping to Minnnesota!

If they could they would!
Believe me, they would like to sell you some wine.

CT

deckerbrian

quality posts: 16 Private Messages deckerbrian

16 states is all that can be delivered to?!!! Wow.

How free do you feel now?

It's for your own good you know. They care more about you than you do. What would you ever do without them?

deckerbrian

quality posts: 16 Private Messages deckerbrian

In 2011 when I bought a 4-pack they could ship C.G. to 27 states.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
deckerbrian wrote:In 2011 when I bought a 4-pack they could ship C.G. to 27 states.

Do you really not know what changed?

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

dlschier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlschier

One comment about the wine and six about shipping and only ten orders sold. Last two days have been very slow for winewoot. What's up with that?

bskuared

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bskuared
dlschier wrote:One comment about the wine and six about shipping and only ten orders sold. Last two days have been very slow for winewoot. What's up with that?

let me count the ways...

food. italy. food. italy. wine. books. travel. food. genealogy. food. wine. italy. food. get. the. idea?

San Clemente · http://www.italyandme.com

cgdiarie

quality posts: 13 Private Messages cgdiarie
klezman wrote:A pleasure to meet Chaim at the winery back on Wootception weekend, and these are delicious wines. Well, at least the 2006 is - I haven't tried the 2005. Given the quality of the fruit and Chaim's style I've no doubt this is one of the Zins you're looking for. If I were buying wine right now this would be a no-brainer autobuy.

Chaim here! Nice to be back. The folks at Wine Woot are the greatest. They work very hard to bring to you the best wines at deal prices. The fact that these Zins have been in the bottle for a few years should not discourage you. They are still in their prime. I guarantee it! Please join the conversation I will be around for a while.

cgdiarie

kylemittskus wrote:Do you really not know what changed?

Chaim here! I am the winemaker/owner of C.G. While it would be best to purchase from WineWoot, if they don't ship to your state I still can ship to 26 states. Contact us at info@diariewines.com and we will give you a similar deal.

cgdiarie

kylemittskus wrote:Do you really not know what changed?

Chaim here! I don't know what changed but we still ship to 26 sates. If WineWoot can't do it we might!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cgdiarie wrote:Chaim here! I am the winemaker/owner of C.G. While it would be best to purchase from WineWoot, if they don't ship to your state I still can ship to 26 states. Contact us at info@diariewines.com and we will give you a similar deal.

That's a kind and wonderful offer.

We're working on a limited ship-to state list right now but continue to monitor everything as laws & regs evolve.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

rjquillin

quality posts: 170 Private Messages rjquillin

Totally agree with Klez.
When we visited after the Wootception we picked up a Rose I wish I'd have gotten a half case of, some Cab Franc, "Port", Southern Exposure Syrah and other goodies. We also tasted the Southern Exposure Zin and I thought I got some, but can't find it in CT. Gonna look with the other bottles and hope to find it, otherwise these are going in the basket.
Great visit!

CT

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
cgdiarie wrote:Chaim here! I am the winemaker/owner of C.G. While it would be best to purchase from WineWoot, if they don't ship to your state I still can ship to 26 states. Contact us at info@diariewines.com and we will give you a similar deal.

Thanks Chaim. W.W. is dealing with some unknown issues. We appreciate offers like this one.

By the way, I opened a bottle of your 2006 PS recently and it was awesome. Opened an 07 last weekend and it was less awesome than the 06 and obviously needed more time, but was still delicious.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

free2day33611

quality posts: 2 Private Messages free2day33611

I had the 2006 Zin "Shenandoah Valley" when offered on wine.woot and thought it was great. How does the "Southern Exposure" compare?

slm9951

quality posts: 14 Private Messages slm9951

You are so kind!