(1) Passion Fruit White Balsamic Vinegar 6.76 Fl.oz
(1) Prickly Pear White Balsamic Vinegar 6.76 Fl.oz
(1) Pomegranate White Balsamic Vinegar 6.76 Fl.oz
(1) Elderberry White Balsamic Vinegar 6.76 Fl.oz

Website

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

zener

quality posts: 22 Private Messages zener

What are the main uses of flavored balsamic vinegar? Im only coming up with salad dressing or maybe an ingredient in a bbq basting recipe.

andreaserben

quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben
zener wrote:What are the main uses of flavored balsamic vinegar? Im only coming up with salad dressing or maybe an ingredient in a bbq basting recipe.

Cocktails maybe?

annieflies

quality posts: 12 Private Messages annieflies

if it ain't cavedoni it ain't balsamic. sigh.

oops, pardon me, i wooted

Venardhi

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Venardhi

I have a few small bottles of their stuff from their local appearances at street fairs and the like here in Sonoma County. I incorporate them into marinades, salad dressings (including pasta salad), bread dipping, drizzling on pizza, etc. etc. If you're a foody you will find a way to use these, they're too delicious to sit idle for long in your pantry.

zolttt

quality posts: 12 Private Messages zolttt
zener wrote:What are the main uses of flavored balsamic vinegar? Im only coming up with salad dressing or maybe an ingredient in a bbq basting recipe.

Reduction into a syrup for pork or chicken, or even ice cram by the sounds of these

I ruined my signature with poor cut and paste skills

universalcynic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages universalcynic

Balsamic Vinegar is a regional product from Modena, Italy. If it's not from Modena, it's not Balsamic.

Woody1

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Woody1

So 6.76 oz = 13.52 tbsp = 13 servings per bottle if you stuck to the suggested serving size (as if...) That's ($34.99 / 4 bottles / 13 servings)= 67 cents per tbsp! In California I think you could get Meth for that much. Let's be honest, on a salad you are going to use 3-4 tbsp of this stuff. Adding $2.69 to make rabbit food taste better. Where's the Beef!

800+ woots! - Talk to the Square or don't

dmpower

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dmpower
universalcynic wrote:Balsamic Vinegar is a regional product from Modena, Italy. If it's not from Modena, it's not Balsamic.

Agreed -Modena and Reggio Emilia. If you get a good bottle of the real thing there is no need, or better still, no want to add flavors. A nice, old, thick balsamic has enough flavor depth to keep anyone busy. I wouldn't pay money for a vinegar that needed to be disguised by other flavors.

geo8rge

quality posts: 33 Private Messages geo8rge

How long is it aged in the barrel?

The description sounds like an infused vinegar.

What the experts at Wikipedia say Balsamic is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balsamic_vinegar#Traditional_processes

(Overall signature size was getting large. Recommended signature size is 5k.)

sonomaharvestfoods

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sonomaharvestfoods

Hi Everyone! This is our first time "wooting" and we couldn't be more excited! Thank you Wine Woot for allowing Sonoma Harvest to be a part of this! We sure are excited!

sonomaharvestfoods

So glad to a fellow Sonoma'n enjoying our products! I have yet to drizzle any on pizza but that sounds amazing! Thanks for the tip! ;-)

Venardhi wrote:I have a few small bottles of their stuff from their local appearances at street fairs and the like here in Sonoma County. I incorporate them into marinades, salad dressings (including pasta salad), bread dipping, drizzling on pizza, etc. etc. If you're a foody you will find a way to use these, they're too delicious to sit idle for long in your pantry.

sonomaharvestfoods

The base of our fruit infused balsamic is a traditional white balsamic straight from Italy

universalcynic wrote:Balsamic Vinegar is a regional product from Modena, Italy. If it's not from Modena, it's not Balsamic.

sonomaharvestfoods

The White Balsamic Vinegar used in our fruit infused balsamics are aged up to 20 years in barrels

geo8rge wrote:How long is it aged in the barrel?

The description sounds like an infused vinegar.

What the experts at Wikipedia say Balsamic is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balsamic_vinegar#Traditional_processes

sonomaharvestfoods

I drizzle it on top of fresh fruit, over vanilla ice cream - YUM -, over my salads, over roasted veggies too! Another wooter below drizzles it over her pizzas, I'm going to try that next!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sonomaharvestfoods wrote:I drizzle it on top of fresh fruit, over vanilla ice cream - YUM -, over my salads, over roasted veggies too! Another wooter below drizzles it over her pizzas, I'm going to try that next!

Welcome to Woot! Thanks for joining our community to answer questions.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

sonomaharvestfoods

Modena Italy and IGP certified, i should add!

sonomaharvestfoods wrote:The base of our fruit infused balsamic is a traditional white balsamic straight from Italy

petermares

quality posts: 2 Private Messages petermares

Ordered, pretty excited for this. My brother got me an aged balsamic from woot for Xmas and it is AMAZING. I mainly use it on pizza and ice cream, or just put some on my finger .

Winedavid39

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

sonomaharvestfoods wrote:Hi Everyone! This is our first time "wooting" and we couldn't be more excited! Thank you Wine Woot for allowing Sonoma Harvest to be a part of this! We sure are excited!

hello and welcome. Gotta love Sonoma based offerings.

sonomaharvestfoods

Our products are a great Christmas present idea for all your culinary fanatic friends!

sonomaharvestfoods

Here's a recipe idea from the head product developer here at Sonoma Harvest! Try it out!

*POMEGRANATE BALSAMIC CHOPPED SALAD*

Ingredients:
1 garlic clove, mashed with a pinch of salt
1 Tablespoons mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons Sonoma Harvest Pomegranate White Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 Cups coarsely chopped Lettuce (Prefer Romaine)
1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
2 Tbsp Sunflower seeds
2 Ripe Tomatoes cut in wedges
2 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shaved (1/2 cup)

Directions: In a large bowl, mash the garlic to a paste with a generous pinch of salt. Whisk in the mayonnaise, Pomegranate vinegar, then whisk in Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Season with pepper. Add all of the remaining ingredients and toss well. Serve immediately.

chardonay

quality posts: 29 Private Messages chardonay

ok this has my interest tweeked, and I have to try it. I hope it's better than the grapeseed oil, I was curious about and ended up giving away

What Contemptible Scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch??

sonomaharvestfoods

I am sure you're going to enjoy it! Thanks for giving us a try

chardonay wrote:ok this has my interest tweeked, and I have to try it. I hope it's better than the grapeseed oil, I was curious about and ended up giving away

sonomaharvestfoods

Try your favorite flavored Balsamic on Vanilla Ice Cream for a yummy treat!!

rjquillin

quality posts: 189 Private Messages rjquillin
chardonay wrote:ok this has my interest tweeked, and I have to try it. I hope it's better than the grapeseed oil, I was curious about and ended up giving away

...and there are those of us waiting for more grapeseed oil...

CT

chicostine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chicostine

MUST HAVE!!!! These fun colors and unique flavors make a great gift for a housewarming or the host of a dinner party!! Delicious to boot!

sonomaharvestfoods

Absolutely!! Thanks for the great idea!!!

chicostine wrote:MUST HAVE!!!! These fun colors and unique flavors make a great gift for a housewarming or the host of a dinner party!! Delicious to boot!

sonomaharvestfoods

So glad you are excited for more!

rjquillin wrote:...and there are those of us waiting for more grapeseed oil...

rjquillin

quality posts: 189 Private Messages rjquillin
sonomaharvestfoods wrote:So glad you are excited for more!

Are you the same folks that have offered the grape seed oil here before?
Small bottles, but great for really for hot cooking.

CT

mommadeb1

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1

Welcome to Woot!! thanks for the recipe and participation !

This looks yummy! Just the thing I should have on hand for
Thanksgiving..... hmmmmmm....

petermares

I liked the oils. The plain one was whatever. The flavored ones were great for salads, pasta, and the chili or basil is great on homemade pizzas.

BobInFla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BobInFla

It says delivery in 3 to 8 days. My delivery date is listed as 10-31. That's a lot more than 8 days. Is it arriving on a slow boat from Italy?

Has anybody received their order yet? This was supposed to be a gift, but not a Halloween gift. I guess I better shop for a new gift that I can have as soon as I pay for it.

Very disappointed!

ThunderThighs

Staff

BobInFla wrote:It says delivery in 3 to 8 days. My delivery date is listed as 10-31. That's a lot more than 8 days. Is it arriving on a slow boat from Italy?

Has anybody received their order yet? This was supposed to be a gift, but not a Halloween gift. I guess I better shop for a new gift that I can have as soon as I pay for it.

Very disappointed!

Sorry you are disappointed. It did ship on the 5th business day as was stated in the sale. The shipping for this item seems to be taking longer to get across the country.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

BobInFla

ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry you are disappointed. It did ship on the 5th business day as was stated in the sale. The shipping for this item seems to be taking longer to get across the country.

IT HAS BEEN SITTING IN YOUR WAREHOUSE, WAITING FOR SHIPMENT FOR 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Travel History
Help
Hide

Date/Time

Activity

-
10/24/2013 - Thursday
10:23 pm
Arrived at FedEx location
SACRAMENTO, CA

12:00 am
Picked up
SACRAMENTO, CA

-
10/21/2013 - Monday

8:18 pm
Shipment information sent to FedEx

Select time zone Local Scan Time Origin Destination Others .

Shipment Facts

Hide

Tracking number 7**************6
Reference 1********7
Total pieces 1
Invoice number 1********7
Packaging Package

Service FedEx Ground
Weight 6 lbs
Purchase order number 1017SHWhiteBalsamic4
Shipment ID 1******NMA

ThunderThighs

Staff

@BobInFla: On 10/21, electronic information was sent to FedEx to tell them an order was coming. This generates the tracking numbers so labels can be printed. It doesn't indicate that the items have been or are ready to ship.

The items were picked up and arrived at the FedEx location on 10/24, the 4th business day.

FORUM MODERATOR

BobInFla

ThunderThighs wrote:@BobInFla: On 10/21, electronic information was sent to FedEx to tell them an order was coming. This generates the tracking numbers so labels can be printed. It doesn't indicate that the items have been or are ready to ship.

The items were picked up and arrived at the FedEx location on 10/24, the 4th business day.

Ordered on 17th...24th is NOT 4 days.

NO! You didn't read the tracking information in my last post. Fed-Ex will NOT sit on an order for 3 or 4 days. They do NOT have the warehouse space. It sat in YOUR warehouse somewhere, or the information you are giving me about when it was actually sent is WRONG. Fed-Ex picks up as soon as they get the information.

BobInFla

BobInFla wrote:NO! You didn't read the tracking information in my last post. Fed-Ex will NOT sit on an order for 3 or 4 days. They do NOT have the warehouse space. It sat in YOUR warehouse somewhere, or the information you are giving me about when it was actually sent is WRONG. Fed-Ex picks up as soon as they get the information.

Or maybe there was another carrier involved to get the package FROM your warehouse to Fed-Ex? Over a week (13 days?) from my order date to the expected delivery date is excessive, especially since I already received the other part of my order and it was DELIVERED in about FOUR days, and it was delivered by USPS.

You have had my money for over a week.

petermares

BobInFla wrote:Or maybe there was another carrier involved to get the package FROM your warehouse to Fed-Ex? Over a week (13 days?) from my order date to the expected delivery date is excessive, especially since I already received the other part of my order and it was DELIVERED in about FOUR days, and it was delivered by USPS.

You have had my money for over a week.

I got mine and they were delicious. It didn't take too long to come either.