WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Muir-Hanna Napa Valley Cabernet (4)

Speed to First Woot:
2m 44.778s
First Sucker:
Chief1996
Last Wooter to Woot:
lesliedilley
Last Purchase:
11 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 30% of Wine Woots
Top 25% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Bottom 24% of Wine Woots
Bottom 47% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 4% first woot
  • 0% second woot
  • 12% < 10 woots
  • 12% < 25 woots
  • 71% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 4% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 0% one month old
  • 12% one year old
  • 83% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 79% bought 1
  • 12% bought 2
  • 8% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
50%
50%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Cesare


quality posts: 1595 Private Messages Cesare

Muir-Hanna Napa Valley Cabernet (4)
$69.99

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

MoveoverCinderella


quality posts: 3 Private Messages MoveoverCinderella

Any one have something to sway me on this? I have been so good on this Woot-off just because I still have wine yet to be delivered and more than 100+ bottles in storage. Not to mention we are in the process of moving over 1000 miles away and worried about the major climate and altitude change.

Love it or leave it!

rjquillin


quality posts: 170 Private Messages rjquillin

I still have ~250ml of the '03, in a split with Ar., from when I tasted from when this was recently offered.

This is very tasty, reserved, quality.

CT

cortot20


quality posts: 136 Private Messages cortot20

Bought these previously but gifted them all so I know nothing about them.

CT

mrlbem


quality posts: 4 Private Messages mrlbem

According to the winery website, the grapes are organically grown and these 2 vintages sell for $50.

fredrinaldi


quality posts: 34 Private Messages fredrinaldi
MoveoverCinderella wrote:Any one have something to sway me on this? I have been so good on this Woot-off just because I still have wine yet to be delivered and more than 100+ bottles in storage. Not to mention we are in the process of moving over 1000 miles away and worried about the major climate and altitude change.



Had another bottle last weekend, I enjoy this wine, but like many others at $22 a bottle shipping and taxes, I'll go with Raised by Wolfs, Cab and Red Blend, Rockus Bockus, And of course Ardente 1st, my 200 bottle rack is full with about 30 more bottles still in shipping containers, so I'm laying low this woot off.

rjquillin


quality posts: 170 Private Messages rjquillin
cortot20 wrote:Bought these previously but gifted them all so I know nothing about them.


Just tasted my leftovers; purchased more.

Not inexpensive.
Sure hope the '04 is as good as the '03.
Not a huge bottle like the Ardente; think delicate.
Before the rpm tour last year, I doubt I'd have been even be able to appreciate this...

CT

fredrinaldi


quality posts: 34 Private Messages fredrinaldi
rjquillin wrote:Just tasted my leftovers; purchased more.

Not inexpensive.
Sure hope the '04 is as good as the '03.
Not a huge bottle like the Ardente; think delicate.
Before the rpm tour last year, I doubt I'd have been even be able to appreciate this...


check your PM

cmaldoon


quality posts: 62 Private Messages cmaldoon

Damn! I missed it.

I really like the first bottle of 2003 that I drink sometime last week. Would have been in for a case this time. Probably better for the pocketbook this way anyway

2014 - 20 Btl. Fjellene (10 bot), Urraca Chard (10 bot)
Last purchase: 5/3/14

2013 - 75 btl. 2012 - 98 btl. 2011 - 112 btl. 2010 - 30 btl.
My Cellar