WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Which side do you usually fall on when wine shopping: a sure thing or trying something new?
  • 19.7% - Sure thing 300
  • 18.4% - Something new 280
  • 61.9% - About half and half 942
1522 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

thejenandonly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thejenandonly

*gurgled screech* Aaah, Woot! It's "usually"! USUALLY!!

hwalsh10284

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hwalsh10284

These wine polls are so Dallas Cowboys. Just face it, there really isn't much you can say about wine unless you are snooty.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 620 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

thejenandonly wrote:*gurgled screech* Aaah, Woot! It's "usually"! USUALLY!!

Feel better?

To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

narquespamley

quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley

BevMo 5 cent wine sale!

(and a good wine review app on the phone)

jiml27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jiml27
hwalsh10284 wrote:These wine polls are so Dallas Cowboys. Just face it, there really isn't much you can say about wine unless you are snooty.

Just face it, there is a lot to say about wine unless you're not very bright.

dnlkolender

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dnlkolender

This question upsets me, but I'm not about to WINE about it! *=)) rolling on the floor

alexasnows

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alexasnows

There is a lot to be said about wine, and you do not have to be snooty. That's a really silly thing to say. These polls drive me nuts because no one is really talking about wine, yet some of the wines on sale are great finds.

hoomgar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoomgar

It depends which way I was leaning but usually I fall on my right. Unless there is a railing.

kwkilcoyne

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kwkilcoyne

Which side do I fall on? Depends on how many free samples I've had.