WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Brandini Toffee

If what you know about toffee can be summed up in the words "Heath" and "Skor", brace your tastebuds for a sugary, buttery assault of pure joy. These Brandini kids are the real toffee deal, God love 'em.
Brandini Toffee official site

Quality Posts

Cesare

quality posts: 1626 Private Messages Cesare

Brandini Toffee, Poppers and Toppers 4-Pack
$39.99 $̶6̶3̶.̶8̶0̶ 37% off List Price
Brandini Toffee, 1 lb.
Cashew Almond Poppers, 14 oz.
Brandini Toppers, 1 lb.
Chocolate Almond Poppers, 14 oz.

Brandini Toffee Gift Bundle 5-Pack
$39.99 $̶5̶0̶.̶0̶0̶ 20% off List Price
Brandini Toffee, 1 lb.
Brandini Toppers, 1 lb. 2-Pack
Brandini Bites 1/2 lb Tins 2-Pack

Brandini Poppers, Toffee, and Bites 3-Pack
$36.99 $̶4̶8̶.̶8̶5̶ 24% off List Price
Chocolate Almond Poppers, 14 oz.
Brandini Toffee, 1 lb.
Brandini Bites 1/2 lb Tin

Brandini Toffee & Toppers 2-Pack
$34.99 $̶4̶8̶.̶0̶0̶ 27% off List Price
Brandini Toffee, 2 lb.
Brandini Toppers, 1 lb.

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

SunflowerPrincess

quality posts: 18 Private Messages SunflowerPrincess

So delicious. Love this toffee.

Oops, my Tiara slipped!

kfujita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfujita

AHHHHHH! *danger, will robinson!*

i certainly don't NEED any of this delicious toffee, but i sure do WANT some. willpower...fading

Bione

quality posts: 28 Private Messages Bione

You know what's even better? Wine-filled chocolates...

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316

I was REALLY hoping that there was a combo with just the Toffee and the Bites, no poppers, no toppers. Why can't we make this happen ToffeeKing?

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

coynedj

quality posts: 7 Private Messages coynedj
North316 wrote:I was REALLY hoping that there was a combo with just the Toffee and the Bites, no poppers, no toppers. Why can't we make this happen ToffeeKing?

With you 100%. Maybe we need to find some people who just want the toppers and poppers, and split an order (or two or three) with them.

Anyone? I'm in South Dakota but get to the Twin Cities a lot - just let me know!

I started out on Burgundy but soon hit the harder stuff. Bob Dylan, Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues

How on earth did I get 7 QPs?

Toffeeking

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Toffeeking
North316 wrote:I was REALLY hoping that there was a combo with just the Toffee and the Bites, no poppers, no toppers. Why can't we make this happen ToffeeKing?

Soon...Will discuss for a future offering, maybe in November.

Toffeeking

Good to be back! Here to help push you off the fence!

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fredrinaldi

North, call the shop in Palm Desert, tell them your a wine wooter and they give you 20% off your order (at least they did last year) , then pick what you want. If you go there they give a free toffee shake to wine wooters, excellent.

coynedj

fredrinaldi wrote:North, call the shop in Palm Desert, tell them your a wine wooter and they give you 20% off your order (at least they did last year) , then pick what you want. If you go there they give a free toffee shake to wine wooters, excellent.

All fine and good for you Californians, but that's 1600 miles for me!

I started out on Burgundy but soon hit the harder stuff. Bob Dylan, Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues

North316

Toffeeking wrote:Soon...Will discuss for a future offering, maybe in November.

Awesome, or my previous mention of just a 5 gallon bucket of the bites. That would work as well.

My CT

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus

I disagree with North. The toppers are my favorite.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98
Toffeeking wrote:Good to be back! Here to help push you off the fence!

Yes, because it takes such mighty force.

Welcome back!

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

Toffeeking

coynedj wrote:All fine and good for you Californians, but that's 1600 miles for me!

Sounds like a good reason for a road trip

Toffeeking

Brandon "Brandini" is back from college and has been doing some perfecting of the two Poppers varieties. They are much improved...more toffee and nuts in each batch.

fredrinaldi

Toffeeking wrote:Brandon "Brandini" is back from college and has been doing some perfecting of the two Poppers varieties. They are much improved...more toffee and nuts in each batch.

Those are my fav's Must call the shop and place an order.
BTW Your employees are the best, I hit the place up every time I go to Palm Springs. Shouldn't the "kids" be back at college now?

Toffeeking

fredrinaldi wrote:Those are my fav's Must call the shop and place an order.
BTW Your employees are the best, I hit the place up every time I go to Palm Springs. Shouldn't the "kids" be back at college now?

Yes, they both graduated...We have just completed a major remodel of the shop in Rancho Mirage. Please take a look at our Facebook page on the Brandinitoffee.com site.

fredrinaldi

Toffeeking wrote:Yes, they both graduated...We have just completed a major remodel of the shop in Rancho Mirage. Please take a look at our Facebook page on the Brandinitoffee.com site.

Rancho Mirage, not Palm Desert, my bad, I'll check out the remodel in Dec.

lnljuly

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lnljuly

You know what a really great use of the toppers is, aside from the amazing milkshakes? Make vanilla pudding, mix in some toppers, and freeze it in a popsicle mold. Super yum.

I'm having trouble deciding which package to get, but I'm definitely getting one of them. This, and the Beehive Cheese offerings, are my favorite Wine Woot Plus offerings.

rachaar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rachaar

I keep the toppers in the freezer and eat them with a spoon, right out of the bag, when the mood strikes. Because I am a filthy savage. Or a Heath-en, if you will.

wootchawant

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant

thanks (or no thanks?) to recommendations from fellow wooters in the past, i'm now addicted to this toffee. these sets are excellent bargains, and i can't wait to see my big woot box on my front porch! luckily, i still have a partial bag of toppers in my freezer; i might just have to make some toffee cookies or bars today. <=)

p.s. i, too, would like to see an offering for just toffee and bites. the idea for a mega-tin of bites also sounds fantastic, especially for holiday parties.

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

creekhounds

quality posts: 2 Private Messages creekhounds

Finally! A WineWoot that I can buy even though I live in Georgia. May make that black square yet...though I'd rather make it with wine...

Toffeeking

wootchawant wrote:thanks (or no thanks?) to recommendations from fellow wooters in the past, i'm now addicted to this toffee. these sets are excellent bargains, and i can't wait to see my big woot box on my front porch! luckily, i still have a partial bag of toppers in my freezer; i might just have to make some toffee cookies or bars today. <=)

p.s. i, too, would like to see an offering for just toffee and bites. the idea for a mega-tin of bites also sounds fantastic, especially for holiday parties.

We are researching how to properly package a 5 gallon bucket of bites. Think there would have to be a Brandini overdose hotline available.

coynedj

Toffeeking wrote:We are researching how to properly package a 5 gallon bucket of bites. Think there would have to be a Brandini overdose hotline available.

Some of us are willing to take the risk.

North316

coynedj wrote:Some of us are eager to take the risk.

IFTFY

My CT

lamcjunk

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lamcjunk

Has anyone compared this to Enstrom's toffee (which is my favorite....so far....)?

coynedj

lamcjunk wrote:Has anyone compared this to Enstrom's toffee (which is my favorite....so far....)?

I have had both. Brandini far exceeds Enstrom, in my opinion. It is not even close, though matters of taste are always up to the individual.

Brandini folks - when will this ship? I will be out of town between October 16 and 23, and wouldn't want a box sitting on my porch for all that time.

clcaruthers

quality posts: 32 Private Messages clcaruthers
Toffeeking wrote:Soon...Will discuss for a future offering, maybe in November.

any hints as to if this is going to be during the usual gift week?!? Been super busy and just need to get an idea when to force myself to be a responsible wooter again

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

time2testit

quality posts: 14 Private Messages time2testit

Welcome back Papa ToffeeKing!

hippie1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hippie1981

I love toffee, but this stuff sure is expensive! I have a local place I can get it in 1lb bags for around $5.

Toffeeking

clcaruthers wrote:any hints as to if this is going to be during the usual gift week?!? Been super busy and just need to get an idea when to force myself to be a responsible wooter again

The wine.woot Gods are in control of Gift week offers. Pushing you off the fence now.

Toffeeking

coynedj wrote:I have had both. Brandini far exceeds Enstrom, in my opinion. It is not even close, though matters of taste are always up to the individual.

Brandini folks - when will this ship? I will be out of town between October 16 and 23, and wouldn't want a box sitting on my porch for all that time.

Email us, we can send it later if need be. sales@brandinitoffee.com

Toffeeking

time2testit wrote:Welcome back Papa ToffeeKing!

Toffeeking

hippie1981 wrote:I love toffee, but this stuff sure is expensive! I have a local place I can get it in 1lb bags for around $5.

Martha Stewart also offers our toffee recipe online. You can make it yourself.

Toffeeking

SunflowerPrincess wrote:So delicious. Love this toffee.

SunflowerPrincess you have been a loyal fan of Brandini since our WW inception in 2008... Thanks for that!!

North316

Toffeeking wrote:Martha Stewart also offers our toffee recipe online. You can make it yourself.

I do have that favorited somewhere. Not sure why my wife hasn't made it yet. Maybe we can do some experimenting on the 5 gallon buckets for you....

My CT

wootchawant

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant
North316 wrote:I do have that favorited somewhere. Not sure why my wife hasn't made it yet. Maybe we can do some experimenting on the 5 gallon buckets for you....

i haven't tried it yet, either, but here's the recipe...

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

stinawargo

quality posts: 8 Private Messages stinawargo
Toffeeking wrote:Martha Stewart also offers our toffee recipe online. You can make it yourself.

I was going to pass on this offer, much as I love toffee, due to just today finding out that I'm pre-diabetic. But your generosity in posting this has just said "screw my reservations, all things are good in moderation" and I'ma order anyway. You have impressed me, sir!

idealreptiles

quality posts: 2 Private Messages idealreptiles

They never did this when I took my family there! Even mentioned Woot.
The toppers are amazing! I dose my coffee ice cream with them. Store them in the freezer so they stay fresh and ice cold. Ran out weeks ago... Hmmm.

fredrinaldi wrote:North, call the shop in Palm Desert, tell them your a wine wooter and they give you 20% off your order (at least they did last year) , then pick what you want. If you go there they give a free toffee shake to wine wooters, excellent.