5%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

Cesare

quality posts: 1642 Private Messages Cesare

Hendry Vineyard Mixed Red 1/2 Bottles (6)
$69.99 $̶1̶2̶2̶.̶0̶0̶ 43% off List Price
2009 Hendry Pinot Noir, Napa Valley 375ml
2009 Hendry Block 28 Zinfandel, Napa Valley 375ml
CT links above

Winery website

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

eluofthenine

quality posts: 8 Private Messages eluofthenine

What if I change my billing address to Nevada and then you like, ship it to somewhere else?

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus

I just drank their 2007 Zin and it was really nice. Big fruit, not pruny, worth the $15/750ml it was on woot forever ago. This would be a buy for me if I were buying.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

mmaslov

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmaslov

I know you cannot ship wine to PA but I tried addresses in WVa and VA and was denied. Where can you and where can you not ship wine?

techcheese

quality posts: 0 Private Messages techcheese
mmaslov wrote:I know you cannot ship wine to PA but I tried addresses in WVa and VA and was denied. Where can you and where can you not ship wine?

from the bottom of the front page of the product offering. List varies per each winery......

Thanks to stick-in-the-mud buzzkilling state legislators, wine may only be delivered to the following states:California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Florida, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Oregon, Texas, WashingtonIf your state's not on the list, you're out of luck... for now. Keep up with the ever-changing laws over at ShipCompliantBlog.com, and/or sound the alarms with your state assembly person through FreeTheGrapes.org. Meanwhile, all Federal, state and local laws are complied with in providing this wine.

OoWillz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages OoWillz

I am sorry for my ignorance, but does anyone have an update on the NY shipping status? Is there an active wootlegging campaign for NYC?

cessna007

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cessna007
OoWillz wrote:I am sorry for my ignorance, but does anyone have an update on the NY shipping status? Is there an active wootlegging campaign for NYC?

Strange, NY was always able to receive wine from CA. Oh well, havent been able to buy the last few. Finally some good deals and I cant buy them. Urgh Philosoraptor your killing me.

cessna007

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cessna007
cessna007 wrote:Strange, NY was always able to receive wine from CA. Oh well, havent been able to buy the last few. Finally some good deals and I cant buy them. Urgh Philosoraptor your killing me.

Keeps changing my W o o t A z o n to something elses what gives?