ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ryancorlew wrote:How long is it taking this Phat Goose to ship? I ordered mine on the 5th and still have not received tracking info...

Wine shipments take a bit longer than shipments from our other sites. Allow at least 2-3 weeks.

The FAQ:

How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it's still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

greatwhitek9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greatwhitek9

Any one from new england area order this? I was just wondering how long it took for any one to get and what currier was used?

barkwoot

quality posts: 114 Private Messages barkwoot

I got my 3.0lb Bandolier of Carrots today.

The haul:

1 - Crab Bag
    1 - Lapwing Sunset Shirt (K12)
    1 - Tabletop Tri-Pod
    1 - Power Gem 3500 Mobile Charger
    1 - Snazzo's iPhone 5 Case
    1 - Mootoe Wooden Case (iPod/iPhone?)
    1 - Slaplet Bracelet
    1 - Three Cheers For Girls Locking Journal & Pen
    1 - Flu & Germ Protection Kit

I definitely got a couple of very useful things out of this Bandolier of Carrots Thanks Woot!

ryancorlew

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ryancorlew
ThunderThighs wrote:Wine shipments take a bit longer than shipments from our other sites. Allow at least 2-3 weeks.

The FAQ:

How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it's still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.

Thanks for clearing that up. I had ordered the wine and a dyson on the same order and received a tracking #, so I wasn't sure if this order was going to be split or not.

Thanks again for the info.

Regards,

-Ryan

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 37 Private Messages dernst_ca1

I just saw Gus on tv at the SeaHawks/Niners game.. No URL though so I remain crapless..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20033817@N00/9768583733

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

true559

quality posts: 23 Private Messages true559

This is slow even by wine woot standards. 3 weeks since placing my order and not so much as a tracking number. In the past, the longest I've ever waited for a wine woot order was 17 days.

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 181 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
true559 wrote:This is slow even by wine woot standards. 3 weeks since placing my order and not so much as a tracking number. In the past, the longest I've ever waited for a wine woot order was 17 days.

This does seem abnormally slow ... and I'm in SoCal!

Usually the delay is for Mid-West & East Coast folks, due to the Summer Shipping (Refrigerator Truck to central location, then FedEx truck to you).

This might be slow due to the T-Shirts, since they have to include one with each order.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

ThunderThighs

Staff

I do believe it is the coordination of the shirt with the wine that is adding to the time on this. Thanks for your patience. (You are patient, right?)

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Winedavid39

quality posts: 200 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

Good morning.

update: East coast packages are now in transit. West coast leaving today.

Thanks for your patience on this.

LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars
Winedavid39 wrote:Good morning.

update: East coast packages are now in transit. West coast leaving today.

Thanks for your patience on this.

If the east coast packages are in transit, then why does FedEx say they have no record of my tracking number?

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

rjquillin

quality posts: 174 Private Messages rjquillin
LarryLars wrote:If the east coast packages are in transit, then why does FedEx say they have no record of my tracking number?

Sigh...
Likely because it's been consolidated with other east coast shipments in a refrigerated truck delivering to a local FedEx distribution point. Then, FedEx will know about it.

CT

LarryLars

rjquillin wrote:Sigh...

What's with the sigh?

!

rjquillin

quality posts: 174 Private Messages rjquillin
LarryLars wrote:What's with the sigh?

this thread
apologies if I offended...

CT

LarryLars

rjquillin wrote:this thread
apologies if I offended...

I am aware of the things about summer shipping. What I was looking for from WD was something like 'yeah when wine woot gets the fedex tracking numbers, fedex isn't too swift to put them up on their website'.

!

gmwhit

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gmwhit

FWIW Ordered 9/1. Delivery due 10/2. Amazingly SLOW.

Guess I shouldn't complain...at least they deliver to my state.

OTOH Other wine orders (sites not to be mentioned here) deliver to me w/i 4 business days...via Fed-ex. Oh, and that's w/free shipping for a case.

ThunderThighs

Staff

gmwhit wrote:FWIW Ordered 9/1. Delivery due 10/2. Amazingly SLOW.

Guess I shouldn't complain...at least they deliver to my state.

OTOH Other wine orders (sites not to be mentioned here) deliver to me w/i 4 business days...via Fed-ex. Oh, and that's w/free shipping for a case.

It took a bit longer than anticipated to coordinate the shirts with the wine. Sorry about that.

FORUM MODERATOR

gmwhit

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gmwhit

TT Received the wine and the T-shirt today. Neat T!! Pleased. Have not tried the wine yet. Should be potable. (I'll like it, I'm certain.)

Will gently suggest that if woot.wine ever offers this type of deal again, that they send the wine & T separately. Both will arrive much earlier, yes?

kldavis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kldavis
gmwhit wrote:TT Received the wine and the T-shirt today. Neat T!! Pleased. Have not tried the wine yet. Should be potable. (I'll like it, I'm certain.)

Will gently suggest that if woot.wine ever offers this type of deal again, that they send the wine & T separately. Both will arrive much earlier, yes?

Agreed. Found the wine enjoyable & the T quite nice, but more than a bit peeved by it taking more than a month from order to delivery. If the coordination was the cause of the delay, I highly suggest shipping separately in the future.