rjquillin

quality posts: 189 Private Messages rjquillin
MarkDaSpark wrote:Probably not ... there are too many laws (for the distributors) in place for beer.woot or whiskey.woot to ever occur.

Interesting however that Let's Pour has beer offerings.

CT

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 187 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
rjquillin wrote:Interesting however that Let's Pour has beer offerings.

Sadly, clicking on the beer offer comes up with "This webpage is not available".

Edit: It also has to be legal in your state for them to ship anything to you.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

jthebird1977

quality posts: 35 Private Messages jthebird1977
MarkDaSpark wrote:Sadly, clicking on the beer offer comes up with "This webpage is not available".

Edit: It also has to be legal in your state for them to ship anything to you.

I got the unavailable webpage memo. It went away after i signed up to be a member of let's pour. sadly, their offerings are quite overpriced.
Example: 6 - 12oz. bottles of dogfish 90 minute are $39 shipped. I can run up to publix and get 2 four packs for $20.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

thumperchick

quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick

I've tried all possible variations of the link that was on Gus, and I'm coming up with nothing.

bit.ly/1650ZFs
bit.ly/165OZFs
bit.ly/16SOZFs
bit.ly/16S0ZFs - It was this one
bit.ly/1G5OZFs
bit.ly/1G50ZFs
bit.ly/1GSOZFs
bit.ly/1GS0ZFs

Help me out here.

*ETA* Looks like the link went live AFTER I tried all of those... So, that sucks.

mossygreen

quality posts: 75 Private Messages mossygreen
thumperchick wrote:I've tried all possible variations of the link that was on Gus, and I'm coming up with nothing.

bit.ly/1650ZFs
bit.ly/165OZFs
bit.ly/16SOZFs
bit.ly/16S0ZFs - It was this one
bit.ly/1G5OZFs
bit.ly/1G50ZFs
bit.ly/1GSOZFs
bit.ly/1GS0ZFs

Help me out here.

*ETA* Looks like the link went live AFTER I tried all of those... So, that sucks.

Indeed it does, my friend. I have no idea if I tried that one before it went live, but thanks for posting which one it was.

jon98gn

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jon98gn
mossygreen wrote:Indeed it does, my friend. I have no idea if I tried that one before it went live, but thanks for posting which one it was.

Doh! They were posting more? I thought they said look next Friday not next Monday for more.

\

jon98gn

How do we know when a new video is posted. Kinda confused here.

\

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 45 Private Messages dernst_ca1

kool just got the tweet about the new video that was posted yesterday.. hows that for late

-JMHSRV

snapgirls

quality posts: 2 Private Messages snapgirls
dernst_ca1 wrote:kool just got the tweet about the new video that was posted yesterday.. hows that for late

Yep.. me too, awesome.

jon98gn

dernst_ca1 wrote:kool just got the tweet about the new video that was posted yesterday.. hows that for late

Yeah me 2. Hence the confusion.

\

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew
jon98gn wrote:How do we know when a new video is posted.

You just have to keep checking the video link at the top of the sale page:

http://wine.woot.com/plus/woot-cellars-phat-goose-party

If there's not a new video there, watching Fat Gus is its own reward.

thumperchick

Thanks Gus!

bit.ly/17nbK1K

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 7 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
thumperchick wrote:Thanks Gus!

bit.ly/17nbK1K

Congrats! Woot fooled me. I am pretty sure I checked the video about the exact time I needed to. However, since this new video was 44 seconds (same as the last one) and started out the same or close to the same as the last one, I didn't continue to watch it. I had to get my 3 year old fed and keep my 4 month old entertained.

Maybe next time.

mossygreen

quality posts: 75 Private Messages mossygreen
thumperchick wrote:Thanks Gus!

bit.ly/17nbK1K

Hey, congrats!

I wasn't even home. Oh well. Maybe next time.

jon98gn

mossygreen wrote:Hey, congrats!

I wasn't even home. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Man. I think I checked earlier but I saw the firewood again and assumed it was the same video. Bleh.

\

aaee

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aaee

nuts missed again

jean202

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jean202

Most ugly ad I've ever seen! Whenever I incidentally hit this page, my stomach would turn and I want to shut my eyes!

sanctusreal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sanctusreal

Box of Chardonnay shipped last night. Currently at 6 lbs in a 12in cube ready for a monday delivery. One of the lightest Bandolier of Carrots#39;s I've had

draigun

quality posts: 29 Private Messages draigun
sanctusreal wrote:Box of Chardonnay shipped last night. Currently at 6 lbs in a 12in cube ready for a monday delivery. One of the lightest Bandolier of Carrots#39;s I've had

Consider yourself lucky, then! I think 6lbs is the MOST I've ever had across ~10 different bags.

jon98gn

matthew wrote:You just have to keep checking the video link at the top of the sale page:

http://wine.woot.com/plus/woot-cellars-phat-goose-party

If there's not a new video there, watching Fat Gus is its own reward.

I fully expect winners to receive an 8x10 signed spread of Gus in the wine tub with the words. Yes. I did swallow some.

\

sanctusreal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sanctusreal
draigun wrote:Consider yourself lucky, then! I think 6lbs is the MOST I've ever had across ~10 different bags.

Heavy ones in the past have included glasses, ceramic bowls, and SheepDawgs

jalopatin

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jalopatin
sanctusreal wrote:Box of Chardonnay shipped last night. Currently at 6 lbs in a 12in cube ready for a monday delivery. One of the lightest Bandolier of Carrots#39;s I've had

I've definitely got you beat for minimum weight at 2.5 lbs, but I'm not too surprised as none of my half dozen over the past 4 years have weighed in over 5 lbs

draigun

sanctusreal wrote:Heavy ones in the past have included glasses, ceramic bowls, and SheepDawgs

Hey, still better than the generic haul of flower bag, 180 headphones, and slap bracelets. I seriously have no idea how Woot STILL has a stock of those. The 180's have seriously been shipped in bags for years now.

swtprince

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swtprince

Phat Gus needs some help from the bad ink people. That elephant tat on his chest is terrible.

renrutnairbwoot

What is the hold up? I really want to see more of Gus! Leave nothing to the imagination.

thumperchick

Fat Gus Booty of Cringe is on it's way! Est arrival 9/12
13x10x8 in.
2.9 lbs.

I guess that means I didn't get wine in my wine.woot Bandolier of Carrots

renrutnairbwoot

I think woot should come out with a white wine and call it Fat Gus' Sweat. Doesn't that sound appetizing?

renrutnairbwoot

Anybody else notice they bumped the end date for this sale out to September 9th? Earlier today it was September 6th.

jon98gn

renrutnairbwoot wrote:Anybody else notice they bumped the end date for this sale out to September 9th? Earlier today it was September 6th.

Uh Oh.. Gus may have just increased the volume of wine in the tub somehow. That would explain why we haven't seen any more wine emptying videos in over a day.

\

wishywashy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wishywashy

awesome!
http://www.woot.com/offers/a7be255e8618449bb3123110a286ee7c

jon98gn

After over 24 hours of lurking, I was finally able to snag one thanks to the little tweet. I actually took a break from refreshing and saw that I was the 7th one to view. Seeing lichme snag one right before me and me grabbing the last means I am in good company.

\

dernst_ca1

jon98gn wrote:After over 24 hours of lurking, I was finally able to snag one thanks to the little tweet. I actually took a break from refreshing and saw that I was the 7th one to view. Seeing lichme snag one right before me and me grabbing the last means I am in good company.

tweet too late for me... COngrats on your score!

And I too have lost count of the many many times I have watched Gus frolicking in the tub..

-JMHSRV

gti87

quality posts: 11 Private Messages gti87

Well thanks WORK, thanks a lot! Cause sitting at a desk for 10 hours a day is crappy enough, who needs more crap, right?! Sad

draigun

Aww.. come on. I literally check every 30 mins all day, and it gets released while I'm driving home from work.

Also, someone's second woot. I'm sure that's legit. :|

shortman

quality posts: 73 Private Messages shortman

andreaserben

quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben

What was the last bit.ly link? couldn't figure out one symbol/letter... was it a S, a paragraph symbol, a $ sign...? (and yes, I know it is gone )

andreaserben

quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben
jon98gn wrote: thanks to the little tweet.

who tweeted? don't see it on the woot.com twitter feed

barkwoot

quality posts: 189 Private Messages barkwoot
andreaserben wrote:What was the last bit.ly link?

bit.ly/16S11xi

andreaserben wrote:who tweeted? don't see it on the woot.com twitter feed

It was Woot's main twitter feed. It's about 3 down at the moment.

wordek

quality posts: 23 Private Messages wordek

I know this deal is almost done but I just cracked my first bottle of this from a prior variety case... I am pleased :-) Not doing serious tasting notes now but I can only say the smell is luscious, I get fruit that is well balanced by acid and spice, and it is a perfect pairing for the spicy ash and tangy goat flavors in the Humboldt Fog cheese I am having with dinner right now :-) Will most likely buy...question is 6 or 12? If I get the case I would consider selling some bottles to southern NH peeps at the super discount price...

dernst_ca1

draigun wrote:Aww.. come on. I literally check every 30 mins all day, and it gets released while I'm driving home from work.

Also, someone's second woot. I'm sure that's legit. :|

Yeah I wonder how many of these are ending up being shipped to the same address frankly

-JMHSRV