Quality Posts

Cesare

quality posts: 1645 Private Messages Cesare

Bamboo 10-Bottle Wine Rack
$17.99 $̶4̶9̶.̶9̶9̶ 64% off List Price

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3664 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Some comments from when this was sold in May

pseudogourmet98

quality posts: 19 Private Messages pseudogourmet98
conanthelibrarian wrote:Some comments from when this was sold in May

Well, sort of. There were 2 comments that were actually about this wine rack. (One said cheap/ugly, one said sturdy). The entire rest of the thread was just comments about Mods deleting snarky posts.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pseudogourmet98 wrote:Well, sort of. There were 2 comments that were actually about this wine rack. (One said cheap/ugly, one said sturdy). The entire rest of the thread was just comments about Mods deleting snarky posts.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dalylink

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dalylink

Only 10 bottles? Not very useful for me. I'm waiting for the 50+ bottle wine racks to add more storage in the basement.

shackett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shackett
dalylink wrote:Only 10 bottles? Not very useful for me. I'm waiting for the 50+ bottle wine racks to add more storage in the basement.

Just throwing this out there...

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 185 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
ThunderThighs wrote:

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 185 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
dalylink wrote:Only 10 bottles? Not very useful for me. I'm waiting for the 50+ bottle wine racks to add more storage in the basement.

Or you can build your own Wine Cube.

Thread by a Wine Wooter.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

chipgreen

quality posts: 195 Private Messages chipgreen
shackett wrote:Just throwing this out there...

That's an easy and interesting solution for beer storage but the gaps in standard lattice panels aren't big enough for wine bottles and lattice is generally pretty flimsy anyway. That may suffice for beer bottles but wine bottles are both bigger and heavier.

I guess you could build your own lattice with similar sized furring strips to get wine bottle-sized holes but it would still be flimsy (even flimsier now that the strips are further apart to create bigger gaps).

Besides, there are so many better wine storage solutions you could build yourself with less time and effort involved, like Corrado's "wine cube" project posted by Mark, above.

bruce57

quality posts: 9 Private Messages bruce57

This thing looks like the racks with pegs on them that I put on my door as a kid to hang clothes on.

Sorry. I'm sure it does the job. Just looks like it oughta be filled with Two-Buck Chuck.

Winedavid39

quality posts: 204 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

bruce57 wrote:This thing looks like the racks with pegs on them that I put on my door as a kid to hang clothes on.

Sorry. I'm sure it does the job. Just looks like it oughta be filled with Two-Buck Chuck.

it is Bamboo. Bamboo ain't all that cheep. it's a handy transitional holder from larger storage to "about to drink" storage. IMO.

Toffeeking

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Toffeeking

When do we get back to food items? Just saying!

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
Toffeeking wrote:When do we get back to food items? Just saying!

When you sell us more of your Toffee. Preferrably a 5 gallon bucket of the Bites.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 29 Private Messages ddeuddeg

Does this ship to NY?

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ddeuddeg wrote:Does this ship to NY?

To everyone but you, smarty pants.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

chipgreen

quality posts: 195 Private Messages chipgreen
North316 wrote:When you sell us more of your Toffee. Preferrably a 5 gallon bucket of the Bites.

+1

definitely would buy buckets of Brandini bites

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 29 Private Messages ddeuddeg
ThunderThighs wrote:To everyone but you, smarty pants.

Sorry Darlin', I couldn't resist.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook