12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

Cesare

quality posts: 1559 Private Messages Cesare

Expression 44° Pinot Noir Randomly Selected 2-Pack
$54.99 $̶1̶0̶9̶.̶0̶0̶ 50% off List Price
This offer includes TWO of the following, selected at random.
2007 Expression 44° Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills
2007 Pinot Noir, Zena Crown Vineyard
2007 Pinot Noir, Roserock Vineyard
CT links above

Winery website

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

andreaserben

quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben

I am astonished that they still have any of the Roserock vineyard Expression 44 considering their production of only 475 cases.
At a special 2-pack sale they had a while ago, I talked to them and they had barely any left supposedly.

stevenator1957

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stevenator1957
andreaserben wrote:I am astonished that they still have any of the Roserock vineyard Expression 44 considering their production of only 475 cases.
At a special 2-pack sale they had a while ago, I talked to them and they had barely any left supposedly.

Sorry if I sound condescending but don't believe everything sales and Politicians tell you. Is this PN any good?

kaolis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages kaolis

Previous discussion of 2007 Roserock:

http://wine.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5358250

taxiguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taxiguy
stevenator1957 wrote:Sorry if I sound condescending but don't believe everything sales and Politicians tell you. Is this PN any good?

In a word, YES!

It's only money...

cwmarkert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwmarkert

Why no NH? Have purchased Expression twice, and have been very very pleased....

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cwmarkert wrote:Why no NH? Have purchased Expression twice, and have been very very pleased....

Don't know the why but it's been confirmed. No NH. Sorry.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

sphervey

quality posts: 36 Private Messages sphervey

These are indeed lovely wines. I purchased two sets the last time they were offered hoping to get at least one Roserock. Alas, I did not so don't get your hopes up. I now know why in light of previous comments about how few were left. Still worth purchasing though. Perhaps if you bought THREE sets . . . .

hpatelmd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hpatelmd

What gives? I have ordered Expression 44 on every offering from wine.woot, but this time no shipping to GA? Is this for real, or some glitch?

andreaserben

quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben
stevenator1957 wrote:Sorry if I sound condescending but don't believe everything sales and Politicians tell you. Is this PN any good?

Well, I did not convey the whole conversation I had with the individual I was talking to. In the context of the conversation I had it sounded credible because it was about "the stock of this wine compared to that wine" that they also wanted to sell...

About it being good - I would say "yes", even though Pinot is not my favorite varietal usually

mrlbem

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mrlbem

To the Good People at Wine Woot--there have been various comments regarding the "shipping to NY" issue. I read the most recent link explaining why WCC is currently precluded from shipping to NY. I understand that Lot 18 just went through a similar issue that has been resolved and is now permitted to ship to NY. Would it be possible to provide your loyal customers who reside in NY with periodic updates on the status of whatever efforts you're undertaking to resolve this?

woodman19_99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woodman19_99
mrlbem wrote:To the Good People at Wine Woot--there have been various comments regarding the "shipping to NY" issue. I read the most recent link explaining why WCC is currently precluded from shipping to NY. I understand that Lot 18 just went through a similar issue that has been resolved and is now permitted to ship to NY. Would it be possible to provide your loyal customers who reside in NY with periodic updates on the status of whatever efforts you're undertaking to resolve this?

Agreed. Sadly, I have missed out on several wines, including this one now, as my shipping address is NYC. Missing this makes me VERY sad, as it's one of the few that the wife is happy I get.

cortot20

quality posts: 130 Private Messages cortot20
woodman19_99 wrote:Agreed. Sadly, I have missed out on several wines, including this one now, as my shipping address is NYC. Missing this makes me VERY sad, as it's one of the few that the wife is happy I get.

If your close to the jersey state line you could have it shipped directly to a FedEx office across the state line and then pick it up.

CT

mrlbem

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mrlbem
cortot20 wrote:If your close to the jersey state line you could have it shipped directly to a FedEx office across the state line and then pick it up.

I doubt anyone will read this because the offer is over, but this didn't ship to New Jersey either.

richardhod

quality posts: 261 Private Messages richardhod

I love these. I wish I'd been around to pick some up