WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 174 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

Fable Napa Valley Rosé of Charbono 4-Pack -- $59.99

Winery Retail Price: $80.00 ($20 a bottle)
Average Shipping: $16.00

2012 Fable Rosé of Charbono, Napa Valley
CT Link above

website

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

Interesting ... but I don't need 3 more bottles of it. Anyone want to split?

*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

pseudogourmet98

quality posts: 15 Private Messages pseudogourmet98

I don't think they actually sold any of this. It appears they just took it down and put up the next offer. Strange. New format/strategy?

MarkDaSpark

pseudogourmet98 wrote:I don't think they actually sold any of this. It appears they just took it down and put up the next offer. Strange. New format/strategy?

No, they've done it before. But with everyone asleep, it wouldn't have hurt to leave it up.

Especially for a new wine and with 4 bottles. Hard to take a leap of faith then.

Edit: TexaCaliAli mentioned it in a post last year.

WD, it would have been better to put this up when more of us were awake.

pcuccaro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages pcuccaro
MarkDaSpark wrote:WD, it would have been better to put this up when more of us were awake.

Agreed. I would have been in on this wine. Only thing I would have purchased from the woot off.

Fill your glass when it is empty, empty it when it is full, never leave it empty, never leave it full.
Italian proverb