lauderdale45

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lauderdale45

2 questions
During woot offs if i put a item in my shopping cart does it reserve the item or do I have a chance of missing it if I don't checkout fast enough?
If I make multiple purchases during the day do I pay 5.00 flat fee for ea or will they be combined into one order with one shipping fee of 5.00

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lauderdale45 wrote:2 questions
During woot offs if i put a item in my shopping cart does it reserve the item or do I have a chance of missing it if I don't checkout fast enough?
If I make multiple purchases during the day do I pay 5.00 flat fee for ea or will they be combined into one order with one shipping fee of 5.00

The item is not reserved until the money is in our hot greedy hands. So if you're worried about it selling out, then complete the purchase.

Each completed order is charged $5 shipping (except shirts unless your are outside the US).

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lauderdale45

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lauderdale45
ThunderThighs wrote:The item is not reserved until the money is in our hot greedy hands. So if you're worried about it selling out, then complete the purchase.

Each completed order is charged $5 shipping (except shirts unless your are outside the US).

Thanks for the fast reply

dabsofpaint

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dabsofpaint

Aaaaw!! That's a bummer!! I was going to purchase a $7.99 item this evening, knowing I make a big purchase earlier in the day. Ooops!! Glad you posted this question!