quality posts: 1596 Private Messages Cesare

Fast & Up Recovery Supplements
$19.99 $̶3̶3̶.̶9̶8̶ 41% off List Price
Fast & Up 2-Pack (40 Tablets)

Website

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

CruelMelody

quality posts: 5 Private Messages CruelMelody

Have always been curious about these, might just get them for an excuse to geta hang over in the first place.

chipgreen

quality posts: 185 Private Messages chipgreen

Ahh, Thursday already?

CruelMelody

quality posts: 5 Private Messages CruelMelody

what the hell, in for this and the bvlgari cologne. Can plan to use them on the same weekend!

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3353 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Check out the comments from when this was offered all the way back in October.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3353 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

@fastandup also listed the ingredients

jamesbottomtooth

quality posts: 41 Private Messages jamesbottomtooth
conanthelibrarian wrote:Check out the comments from when this was offered all the way back in October.

interesting enough nobody posted anything after the sale.. are they still alive?

fastandupusa

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fastandupusa
jamesbottomtooth wrote:interesting enough nobody posted anything after the sale.. are they still alive?

yeeeeees, still here!!

Deramedic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Deramedic

Fruits and vegetables and sun

vitamins:
vitamin A (4.2 IU as beta carotene)
vitamin C 11.25mg
thiamin 0.18mg
Riboflavin 0.2mg
Niacin 2.25mg
Vitamin B6 0.25mg
vITAMIN 12 0.125mg
magnesium 28.1mg

Salt ( take 2-4(100-200mg sodium) teaspns anytime before the headache starts)

Running and healthy proteins:

Aminos:
taurine 400mg (breaks down fat but it needs hot muscle to do it
creatine 188mg (feeds muscle)
Lleucine 100mg (classified as a hydrophobic)

chipgreen

2013 Fast & Up Swiss Patent Orange*

PnP (Poured-n-Popped): Poured a glass of Fiji bottled water and Popped in a Fast & Up. Light orange color with medium density bubbles rising up the center of the glass and larger bubbles clinging to the sides. The frothy mousse dies down quickly after an initial flourish.

On the nose, citrus zest with a touch of pineapple and grapefruit. Tart, effervescent palate of blood orange and grapefruit with biting acidity on the relatively short finish.

Drink now.

*Faux review for entertainment purposes only. No grapes were harmed during the production of this post. Fiji® and Fast & Up® are Registered Trademarks of their respective companies. Blah blah blah, yada yada yada.

Kingu

quality posts: 41 Private Messages Kingu

Price: Living social deal was $19.99 + 3.49 shipping, leaving Woot more than a buck fifty to the poorer. Boo! Seriously, Woot, you can negotiate a better deal than Living Social???? Heck, they didn't even give their product a free account to talk to customers...

Product: I'm going to participate in three national half marathons this year, and never seen the product before. That said, no ingredient list? Or even percentage of recommended daily allowances? Really? Is this the 21st century?

Deal: Price is higher than Living Social deal, woot's giving away access to the importer, no clear details about the product (isn't nutrition information a required part of any advertisement that claims supplement status???) Deal or no deal? NO DEAL.

It was excusable during the excitement of a wootoff in testing a product, but as a daily deal? Sad, woot. Someone at least get the buyer on the phone and knock it down to at LEAST match the Living Social deal by taking off a buck fifty. Better yet, add in another tube and make it a real deal. Maybe even get that importer account to post percentages of daily allowances.

fastandupusa

Of course good point, here are the ingredients!

Vitamins:
vitamin A (4.2 IU as beta carotene)
vitamin C 11.25mg
thiamin 0.18mg
Riboflavin 0.2mg
Niacin 2.25mg
Vitamin B6 0.25mg
Vitamin 12 0.125mg
magnesium 28.1mg
sodium 250mg
Aminos:
taurine 400mg
creatine 188mg
Lleucine 100mg
Glutamine 87.5mg
l-isoleucine 25mg
L-valine 25mg
orange flavor

caffeine free
sugar free
artificial sweetener free
GMO free
gluten free
lactose free
animal preservative free

Swiss Patent

Kingu wrote:Price: Living social deal was $19.99 + 3.49 shipping, leaving Woot more than a buck fifty to the poorer. Boo! Seriously, Woot, you can negotiate a better deal than Living Social???? Heck, they didn't even give their product a free account to talk to customers...

Product: I'm going to participate in three national half marathons this year, and never seen the product before. That said, no ingredient list? Or even percentage of recommended daily allowances? Really? Is this the 21st century?

Deal: Price is higher than Living Social deal, woot's giving away access to the importer, no clear details about the product (isn't nutrition information a required part of any advertisement that claims supplement status???) Deal or no deal? NO DEAL.

It was excusable during the excitement of a wootoff in testing a product, but as a daily deal? Sad, woot. Someone at least get the buyer on the phone and knock it down to at LEAST match the Living Social deal by taking off a buck fifty. Better yet, add in another tube and make it a real deal. Maybe even get that importer account to post percentages of daily allowances.

chipgreen

Kingu wrote:Price: Living social deal was $19.99 + 3.49 shipping, leaving Woot more than a buck fifty to the poorer. Boo! Seriously, Woot, you can negotiate a better deal than Living Social???? Heck, they didn't even give their product a free account to talk to customers...

FYI, Living Social and Woot are both owned by Amazon.

kmashaney

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kmashaney

sooooo does it cure hangovers or what

tewkewl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages tewkewl
chipgreen wrote:2013 Fast & Up Orange*

PnP (Poured-n-Popped): Poured a glass of Fiji bottled water and Popped in a Fast & Up. Light orange color with medium density bubbles rising up the center of the glass and larger bubbles clinging to the sides. The frothy mousse dies down quickly after an initial flourish.

On the nose, citrus zest with a touch of pineapple and grapefruit. Tart, effervescent palate of blood orange and grapefruit with biting acidity on the relatively short finish.

Drink now.

*Faux review for entertainment purposes only. No grapes were harmed during the production of this post. Fiji® and Fast & Up® are Registered Trademarks of their respective companies. Blah blah blah, yada yada yada.

Brilliant!

demmps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages demmps

Good Stuff...I think I will buy some!

taggartlawfirm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taggartlawfirm

Woot!!!
Is owned!!?? By Amazon!!??!!
Oh the shame, who would farfdles bear, we brothers we, out out damn spot!!

aschaps

quality posts: 2 Private Messages aschaps

Right, so here's my review of the product. Bought them a few months ago in preparation for a brutal 4 days of partying at music festival in the Tennessee heat. In years past we've taken all sorts of vitamin supplements and energy drinks to "get right". This product was exceptionally nice to our bodies. Where previous products might have given us a jarring wake up; this product wiped away the hazy cob webs, made us alert, and allowed us to get back on the horse. We usually took two in a glass of fruit juice and polished it off with a cup of coffee. I highly recommend it.

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316

WD, since we are clearly hurting for some non-wine product ideas, please make the following happen:

1) CappaBunga - It wasn't in this offer, but in a previous offer the rep noted that they were working on some plain, solid-color options. Please get those and offer them.
2) DeLong California Wine Map - Bring these back! A framed option would be even better.
3) Where are the Woot Cellars labels/design posters you have been promising me for 2 years now? I have a lot of free wall space.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

rjquillin

quality posts: 171 Private Messages rjquillin

Will these arrive in time for the Wootception?

CT

rjquillin

quality posts: 171 Private Messages rjquillin
North316 wrote:WD, since we are clearly hurting for some non-wine product ideas, please make the following happen:

1) CappaBunga - It wasn't in this offer, but in a previous offer the rep noted that they were working on some plain, solid-color options. Please get those and offer them.
2) DeLong California Wine Map - Bring these back! A framed option would be even better.
3) Where are the Woot Cellars labels/design posters you have been promising me for 2 years now? I have a lot of free wall space.

those, and consider

4) Zork STL closures
5) Magnum decanter (for Sparky)

CT

cyberfrog96

quality posts: 5 Private Messages cyberfrog96

I got these last time they were here. They're okay. I think they helped my hangover the few times I tried it but my Spark works better so I'm sticking to it. But like I said, they're not bad. They taste okay (I just chug it) and the fizziness (is that a word?) is nice when your tummy is a little upset from all that drinking the night before.

chipgreen

funbunny

quality posts: 25 Private Messages funbunny
fastandupusa wrote:

caffeine free
sugar free
artificial sweetener free
GMO free
gluten free
lactose free
animal preservative free

Swiss Patent

It's missing all the vital ingredients, I'm going to have to pass. Also, I don't trust the Swiss!

"Wine is sunshine held together by water" - Galileo Galilei

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
funbunny wrote:It's missing all the vital ingredients, I'm going to have to pass. Also, I don't trust the Swiss!

No mention of being "people free" concerns me. Soylent Green is people!

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

funbunny

kylemittskus wrote:No mention of being "people free" concerns me. Soylent Green is people!

fastandupusa

What about the Swiss cows?

funbunny wrote:It's missing all the vital ingredients, I'm going to have to pass. Also, I don't trust the Swiss!

funbunny

fastandupusa wrote:What about the Swiss cows?

I live in Chicago, I don't trust cows either.

fastandupusa

funbunny wrote:I live in Chicago, I don't trust cows either.

narquespamley

quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley

Give me a break - this is no different than a "performance" multi-vitamin, and those I get for about 8 cents each in a big bottle from Costco. Utter waste of money.

chipgreen

narquespamley wrote:Give me a break - this is no different than a "performance" multi-vitamin, and those I get for about 8 cents each in a big bottle from Costco. Utter waste of money.

The carbonation acts as a catalyst, which speeds up the energy boost. Depending on how you're feeling, it might be worth the extra 42 cents per dose to feel the effects in 5-10 minutes instead of 20-30 minutes. Then again, maybe not.

kennethkline

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kennethkline

I bought these from the living social deal. I can not speak to the actual boost you get. I could not stomach the taste.

Utter horrid taste! I will stick to my Costco brand 5-hour energy. It's about .50 a bottle and the same stuff as the name brand version.

fastandupusa

Best faux review!

chipgreen wrote:2013 Fast & Up Swiss Patent Orange*

Drink now.