mommadeb1

quality posts: 17 Private Messages mommadeb1

Scott, glad your back!!! LOVE your wines!!! have to figure out if I can rationalize this to Mr. Mommadeb....hmmmmm what excuse... I mean reason.. should I give? we all know I need this... but he won't understand that......

drgonzo99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drgonzo99
ScottHarveyWines wrote:We have so much fun selling wine on Woot that we have made a conscience decision to try and register in as many states as possible.

YES! Finally Vermont also. Thanks for including us, looking forward to ordering some of your wine!

Itwdswafo

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Itwdswafo

Hmmmm, the tax collected on this wine is $6.66. Does that mean it will be evilly delicious?

chipgreen

quality posts: 177 Private Messages chipgreen

Great to see Scott and his wine back on woot! Thanks to North316 for splitting an order with me. I'm assuming that this was another wine that had no 2010 vintage.

bolligra

quality posts: 33 Private Messages bolligra

In for one, SH is pretty much an auto buy. I'll tuck this away for a couple of years before I try it (well, maybe one in six months).

As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

time2testit

quality posts: 14 Private Messages time2testit
klezman wrote:Well, I could just take two from you and call that good. Or I go with my original plan. Or somebody else PM's or emails me to split. Looks like we're not in sellout danger just yet, so there's some time.

I have way too much wine (boxes filling the office that I have to move to the cellar) but...want to split?

klezman

quality posts: 119 Private Messages klezman
time2testit wrote:I have way too much wine (boxes filling the office that I have to move to the cellar) but...want to split?

Sure...probably makes more sense for me to buy this time if I end up splitting 3 ways.

Last wooter to woot: klezman

2014: 28 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Red Re-Mix
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

boatman72

quality posts: 13 Private Messages boatman72

I missed Scott & Jana while they had their dinner party in Wooster, OH so I had to make up some ground. Glad I can let this wine sit for awhile since I have tons of wine to drink. Scott, sorry for missing your dinner, but thanks for this offer!

rjquillin

quality posts: 168 Private Messages rjquillin
klezman wrote:Sure...probably makes more sense for me to buy this time if I end up splitting 3 ways.

Last wooter to woot: klezman

Klez, you checked your gmail lately?

CT

jamesozzello

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesozzello

Well, if I average this out with the less expensive deal yesterday , It really looks reasonable. Plus, for some reason , the reds, which I like ,always seem to be in less abundance than the whites, which wife likes . Do you think she's pilfering my reds when I'm not looking ? scoundrel.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
rjquillin wrote:Klez, you checked your gmail lately?

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

woottoady

quality posts: 33 Private Messages woottoady

Hey Hey... if I can't be "first sucker" ... maybe I can be "last sucker"

Any takers?

Oh wait... is this eBay?

klezman

quality posts: 119 Private Messages klezman
rjquillin wrote:Klez, you checked your gmail lately?

Busy day at work - saw the messages and finally responded now Not that I had anything particularly revelatory to say. (Par for the course?)

2014: 28 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Red Re-Mix
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT