nealkb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages nealkb

Does anyone know if its possible to erase everything in "inventory" and start fresh? Or should I just set up a new one? I let inventory get out of hand, and now I want to try to tame the beast. Thanks in advance!

Neal K Bharadwaj

HitAnyKey42

quality posts: 29 Private Messages HitAnyKey42
nealkb wrote:Does anyone know if its possible to erase everything in "inventory" and start fresh? Or should I just set up a new one? I let inventory get out of hand, and now I want to try to tame the beast. Thanks in advance!

Just send an email to Eric and I'm sure he'll take care of clearing your inventory for you.

My Cellar
In a Glorious Marriage.Woot with cheron98
NYC Tastings

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
nealkb wrote:Does anyone know if its possible to erase everything in "inventory" and start fresh? Or should I just set up a new one? I let inventory get out of hand, and now I want to try to tame the beast. Thanks in advance!

"I Think" in the new cellar tracker version, if you go to your cellar, click on the checkbox on the top left of your winelist (select all wines); this brings up the bulk edit option, click on drink or remove bottles. This may not allow you to remove everything with one single click, but I think it brings up a listing where you simply have to click "remove" on each bottle, so one click per wine.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

trifecta

quality posts: 69 Private Messages trifecta

Definitely want to use the new version for any bulk editing. I have done two major overhauls recently and it was far superior.

Go to my cellar, switch from Wines to Individual Bottles. Then just click the checkbox at the top and it selects all your wine.

The pop up has "Drink or Remove". Click that and deselect the box for adding a tasting note. Should be pretty easy.

It may be more efficient though to go through and delete the bottles you don't have anymore and add the new ones than typing each one, unless you are so completely out of whack.

By the way.... we have a gathering in the South Bay on saturday, can you make it?

nealkb

trifecta wrote:Definitely want to use the new version for any bulk editing. I have done two major overhauls recently and it was far superior.

Go to my cellar, switch from Wines to Individual Bottles. Then just click the checkbox at the top and it selects all your wine.

The pop up has "Drink or Remove". Click that and deselect the box for adding a tasting note. Should be pretty easy.

It may be more efficient though to go through and delete the bottles you don't have anymore and add the new ones than typing each one, unless you are so completely out of whack.

By the way.... we have a gathering in the South Bay on saturday, can you make it?

Thanks for the advice all. I'v probably tripled my inventory and havent kept track. I have a wedding to go to on Saturday. I think you have my number? Shoot me a text for the next one. I've been out of the loop recently.

Neal K Bharadwaj

nealkb

For reference, there was a delete without recording option. Went to individual bottles, show 250/page and then select all, delete =)

Neal K Bharadwaj

rjquillin

quality posts: 167 Private Messages rjquillin

Ever try to search your CT holdings for

*%#&@!

??
try it.

CT