WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

California Karma Cabernet Sauvignon (12)

Speed to First Woot:
3m 48.991s
First Sucker:
pwdrskyr
Last Wooter to Woot:
amaizing
Last Purchase:
a year ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 29% of Wine Woots
Top 31% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Bottom 33% of Wine Woots
Top 49% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

• 0% first woot
  • 0% second woot
  • 12% < 10 woots
  • 18% < 25 woots
  • 71% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

• 0% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 0% one month old
  • 10% one year old
  • 90% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

• 94% bought 1
  • 4% bought 2
  • 2% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
41%
59%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

gemeinschaft79

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gemeinschaft79

Anyone have any tasting notes on this wine? The price is right, but I am not interested in a thin or uncomplicated Cabernet Sauvignon.

@awriteword

My Cellar

My Blog

jeffcoonen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffcoonen

bflohl

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bflohl

Really glad to see this show up, even though it's the same price as last time. We really enjoyed this. Was tempted to order 2, but it will probably arrive while we're on vacation and I didn't like the idea of multiple cases of wine with my name on it loitering in the mail room.

Don't have specific tasting notes, but my recollection is pretty big, not too fruity. Not thin at all.

chipgreen

quality posts: 195 Private Messages chipgreen
gemeinschaft79 wrote:Anyone have any tasting notes on this wine? The price is right, but I am not interested in a thin or uncomplicated Cabernet Sauvignon.

At less than $10/bottle, uncomplicated is pretty much a given.

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fredrinaldi

Last Wooter to Woot:
fredrinaldi

when did shipping go to $7.00

fredrinaldi

I see
■$7 standard summer shipping per order: we're adding a couple of bucks on to the usual $5 shipping charge, and adding some time into the process. Shipping orders to most of the country in protective refrigerated trucks isn't easy or cheap, or fast for that matter, but it'll be worth it to keep your wine from turning into soup.

kevo152

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevo152
fredrinaldi wrote:Last Wooter to Woot:
fredrinaldi

when did shipping go to $7.00

Did you buy this last time as well? I thought I remember you being on the fence about it.
Any tasting notes?

gemeinschaft79

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gemeinschaft79
bflohl wrote:Really glad to see this show up, even though it's the same price as last time. We really enjoyed this. Was tempted to order 2, but it will probably arrive while we're on vacation and I didn't like the idea of multiple cases of wine with my name on it loitering in the mail room.

Don't have specific tasting notes, but my recollection is pretty big, not too fruity. Not thin at all.

Thanks for the opinions. I'm still on the fence, but it is definitely tempting.

@awriteword

My Cellar

My Blog

fredrinaldi

kevo152 wrote:Did you buy this last time as well? I thought I remember you being on the fence about it.
Any tasting notes?

no I passed, had to give it a try, after all this IS a wootoff

scottybox

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scottybox

No AZ because of licensing issues or because it's 110 degrees outside?

lamcjunk

quality posts: 8 Private Messages lamcjunk

Hum....I'm guessing using the shopping cart to save on shipping isn't going to work with woot-off items? Can't add them to my cart all day then checkout? Cart probably doesn't actually reserve the item before it sells out?

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
scottybox wrote:No AZ because of licensing issues or because it's 110 degrees outside?

They do not exclude states because of weather, so licensing is the answer.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
lamcjunk wrote:Hum....I'm guessing using the shopping cart to save on shipping isn't going to work with woot-off items? Can't add them to my cart all day then checkout? Cart probably doesn't actually reserve the item before it sells out?

Correct. Adding an item to the cart does not prevent it from selling out

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

lamcjunk

lamcjunk wrote:Hum....I'm guessing using the shopping cart to save on shipping isn't going to work with woot-off items? Can't add them to my cart all day then checkout? Cart probably doesn't actually reserve the item before it sells out?

Answered my own question by adding to and hovering over the cart!

kylecountryman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kylecountryman

I lost out on a previous woot-off item today by being too slow. I think I just got in on this one.

egogg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages egogg

Judging from the fact that the percentage dropped two percent when I ordered, I would say there are three cases remaining.

lamcjunk

FedEx says shipment was initiated on Jun 26, but no further update there. Any ideas?

kylecountryman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kylecountryman
lamcjunk wrote:FedEx says shipment was initiated on Jun 26, but no further update there. Any ideas?

I'm in the same boat as you. I have had a shipment notification on 6/25, but no activity.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lamcjunk wrote:FedEx says shipment was initiated on Jun 26, but no further update there. Any ideas?

Shipping notification means that the shipper was notified of an impending shipment. Per the FAQ, you'll receive your wine in 2-3 weeks. The holiday put a hitch in things as they only ship on M-W to make sure the wine keeps moving. The short week put a hitch in that, I'm sure.

Your patience will be rewarded.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders