ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

guzmantis wrote:Ordered the Winter's Hill half-case, along with the Twisted Oak offer, on 6/15. Received my Twisted Oak on 6/26, but the tracking # for Winter's Hill says the shipment was cancelled. . . Anybody else having a similar issue?

Sorry about that. Email support@woot.com and they can look into it.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

guzmantis

quality posts: 6 Private Messages guzmantis
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry about that. Email support@woot.com and they can look into it.

Thanks, TT! I emailed support before posting here - they said to give it another week - but I wanted see if anyone here had more info.

hastey001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hastey001

Wish I could share the experience, however still waiting on my Pinot order from the supplier. Ordered 3 weeks ago. Anyone else having a problem with order?

All roads lead everywhere except to my house.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

hastey001 wrote:Wish I could share the experience, however still waiting on my Pinot order from the supplier. Ordered 3 weeks ago. Anyone else having a problem with order?

All roads lead everywhere except to my house.

Usually wine shipment takes 2-3 weeks. If you still haven't seen any movement from the tracking number associated with your order, I would write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know. They'll be able to help locate your order and answer any questions you might have.

hastey001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hastey001
ROGETRAY wrote:Usually wine shipment takes 2-3 weeks. If you still haven't seen any movement from the tracking number associated with your order, I would write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know. They'll be able to help locate your order and answer any questions you might have.

Thanks, I already notified them. Problem is FEDEX received "notice of shipment", but that's it, no wine was ever delivered to FEDEX from the vendor. OOPS.

rjquillin

quality posts: 183 Private Messages rjquillin
hastey001 wrote:Thanks, I already notified them. Problem is FEDEX received "notice of shipment", but that's it, no wine was ever delivered to FEDEX from the vendor. OOPS.

Speculation here, but based on a recent shipment I received. Perhaps WD or Neil can comment, it may have actually already been in a shipping thread;

When your shipment is packed a tracking number is generated. This could be easily a few days to a week after the deal ends. Then it could be days, perhaps even a week or more, before the shipment actually leaves it's point of shipment, be it WCC or a winery. WD has mentioned using refrigerated trucking, not FedEx, to bulk transport shipments to a major FedEx center close to the final destination. This step could take a week or more as well. Not until the shipment is offloaded from this intermediate transport and FedEx has it in custody will the status change from 'shipping info received' to where you can actually track it's movement.

This happened to me on a recent McClean shipment that originated in Sonoma coming to San Diego. It's first appearance was in Ohio!
Oops.
Seems like this shipment unintentionally made it on a truck heading to the midwest.
I no longer live in Indiana however.

CT

trifecta

quality posts: 74 Private Messages trifecta

This sale ended on the 21st, so give it the 2 weeks from that date, not the day you ordered. The plus deals won't start organizing shipping until the end of the sale.

Also, it has been flat out smokin hot (over 100 in sonoma multiple days) in the bay area and has most likely affected shipping a bit. Things will be relatively cool next week, so expect all those built up order to ship Monday/Tuesday.

Fantasysage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fantasysage
trifecta wrote:This sale ended on the 21st, so give it the 2 weeks from that date, not the day you ordered. The plus deals won't start organizing shipping until the end of the sale.

Also, it has been flat out smokin hot (over 100 in sonoma multiple days) in the bay area and has most likely affected shipping a bit. Things will be relatively cool next week, so expect all those built up order to ship Monday/Tuesday.

It just isn't acceptable though. It HAS been 2 weeks since it ended, 3 weeks since I ordered. The site should have this sort of stuff in giant bold letters before you order. I expected it to take some time, but not a month, that is absurd.

chipgreen

quality posts: 202 Private Messages chipgreen
Fantasysage wrote:It just isn't acceptable though. It HAS been 2 weeks since it ended, 3 weeks since I ordered. The site should have this sort of stuff in giant bold letters before you order. I expected it to take some time, but not a month, that is absurd.

It's all about getting the wine to you without it getting cooked in the process. I have a couple outstanding orders that would normally have been received this past Friday but because of July 4th, we lost a shipping day and WD was smart enough to wait an extra week to ship the wine to Ohio, ensuring that it didn't get stuck on a truck over the weekend.

Thanks, WD!