tcklord

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tcklord

We are past due for another Minnesota gathering. My Wife and I are willing to host the next get together at our new house in Bloomington. We don't have many weekends open this summer but 8-3 happens to be one. If you can make it please let us know so I can send you our address. Hope to see many of you again!

334 bottles from Wine.woot
17 Normal Woot
4 Sellout Woot

hdavis4000

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hdavis4000
tcklord wrote:We are past due for another Minnesota gathering. My Wife and I are willing to host the next get together at our new house in Bloomington. We don't have many weekends open this summer but 8-3 happens to be one. If you can make it please let us know so I can send you our address. Hope to see many of you again!

we will be there! Can't wait to see the new place!

"Wine is bottled poetry." -Robert Louis Stevenson

samiratou

quality posts: 1 Private Messages samiratou

Just emailed my mom to see if she can watch the boys, but it shouldn't be a problem. Can't wait to see the new place!

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 178 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

Are you guys sure you're up to #21??

Especially since you are all slackers and not putting up the Minnesota gatherings list in the List of previous WW gatherings by area (New list in the Gatherings tab)!

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

coolchris160

quality posts: 47 Private Messages coolchris160

I didn't notice this until today. Lately I had been thinking about starting an interest thread to see if MN wooters were ready for another gathering. I was even going to offer to host since I'm closing on a house on July 25th. I figured it'd be ready in time for a gathering in August or September. Anyways, I'm glad a gathering is in the works and I'm already looking forward to it. :-)

tcklord

Can't wait to see everyone again. Mark we are not slackers we just are fine with leaving the past in the past. Actually MN woot members planned the first gathering!

17 Normal Woot
4 Sellout Woot

coynedj

quality posts: 7 Private Messages coynedj

I thought I was going to miss this one, but my schedule got changed and now it looks like I'll be able to make it. If my schedule doesn't get changed again, of course.

I started out on Burgundy but soon hit the harder stuff. Bob Dylan, Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues

How on earth did I get 7 QPs?

pengu1n

quality posts: 13 Private Messages pengu1n

This just might work for me!

tcklord

coynedj wrote:I thought I was going to miss this one, but my schedule got changed and now it looks like I'll be able to make it. If my schedule doesn't get changed again, of course.

We hope it doesn't change again and that you can make it!

17 Normal Woot
4 Sellout Woot

tcklord

pengu1n wrote:This just might work for me!

Hope you can make it as well!

17 Normal Woot
4 Sellout Woot

coynedj

I picked out the bottle to bring yesterday. It's getting close, and some of you people I haven't seen in quite some time. Plus we get to see the new house!

I started out on Burgundy but soon hit the harder stuff. Bob Dylan, Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues

otolith

quality posts: 22 Private Messages otolith

Sadly, we're out.

Going to celebrate my mom's bday that night.

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
--John Muir

andreaserben

quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben

Seems that my wife will be in Chicago with our shared car - so unless I find alternative transportation up there, I will not be able to join

tcklord

Sorry to hear so many can't make it. Oh well we will drink a glass in your honor.

We are thinking of starting around 5pm, we will probably make some bbq shredded chicken in the crockpot so people can have something to eat. Everyone can come whenever they are ready. I will send you my address on Friday or Saturday if you are coming.

17 Normal Woot
4 Sellout Woot

hdavis4000

tcklord wrote:Sorry to hear so many can't make it. Oh well we will drink a glass in your honor.

We are thinking of starting around 5pm, we will probably make some bbq shredded chicken in the crockpot so people can have something to eat. Everyone can come whenever they are ready. I will send you my address on Friday or Saturday if you are coming.

Yay!! We may be bringing our neighbors with to check out our group! I will let you know. Would you like us to bring a pasta salad??

tcklord

hdavis4000 wrote:Yay!! We may be bringing our neighbors with to check out our group! I will let you know. Would you like us to bring a pasta salad??

Pasta salad would be great, thanks!

17 Normal Woot
4 Sellout Woot

hdavis4000

tcklord wrote:Pasta salad would be great, thanks!

Consider it done! We'll bring some cheese too of course. Let me know if you want us to bring anything else!

andreaserben

Only chance at this point is to beg Pengu1n - lol.

coynedj

I'll bring cheese and crackers, if I remember. Which I sometimes don't. 'Cause I'm old, you know.

samiratou

We're coming, but we, uh, have no idea what wine we're bringing. Or food. Salami & olives, maybe? We were on vacation last week (1 week, 5 adults, 4 small children, 2 of which are extremely high maintenance. It was fun, but exhausting), so we're still catching up. Nicolai is going to Grandpa's cabin and Soren is going to Grandma's, so childcare is covered, but I don't know when we'll be there. First kid-free (partial) weekend in over a year...

coynedj

So - where are you located? I'm heading out tomorrow, and won't have easy internet access once I'm on the road.

Yes, I know - I need to upgrade my cell phone. But at least I'm making it harder for the NSA to track me!

andreaserben

Anybody passing through Rochester MN?

pengu1n

quality posts: 13 Private Messages pengu1n

Changing my status to OUT. Wife works till 5, supplying homebrew beer to a local party.

tcklord

I think I PMed everyone our new address, let me know if I missed you.
We are going to have shredded bbq chicken, buns probably a vege tray and of course bread, cheese and wine. People can come over anytime after 5pm. Can't wait to see everyone!

17 Normal Woot
4 Sellout Woot

tcklord

samiratou wrote:We're coming, but we, uh, have no idea what wine we're bringing. Or food. Salami & olives, maybe? We were on vacation last week (1 week, 5 adults, 4 small children, 2 of which are extremely high maintenance. It was fun, but exhausting), so we're still catching up. Nicolai is going to Grandpa's cabin and Soren is going to Grandma's, so childcare is covered, but I don't know when we'll be there. First kid-free (partial) weekend in over a year...

Glad you can make it! See you tomorrow!

17 Normal Woot
4 Sellout Woot

samiratou

Either I didn't get the address or I don't know how to access PMs anymore. I deleted all of my old ones and no longer have a little envelope with the number next to it or whatever we used to see for PMs.

ETA: Nevermind! Just needed to adjust adblock settings.

tcklord

samiratou wrote:Either I didn't get the address or I don't know how to access PMs anymore. I deleted all of my old ones and no longer have a little envelope with the number next to it or whatever we used to see for PMs.

ETA: Nevermind! Just needed to adjust adblock settings.

Glad you found it you can fb message me if you need any further info.

17 Normal Woot
4 Sellout Woot

coolchris160

quality posts: 47 Private Messages coolchris160

I will be bringing salted chocolate covered caramels from the Candy Basket, as well as 2 or 3 bottles of wine.

P.S. - Coynedj, I'll have your 3 bottles of the Winter's Hill Pinot Noir with me.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again

Alaska1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Alaska1

We are soooo sad we missed this one. With all the home being bought would be fun. We just got ours a few moths ago and would love to host a tasting (loosely used). But would require you all to go on a vacation. Doesn't sound that bad, right?! Alaska, Wine, Wooters sounds like a great time to me and it would be light the whole time!!!! ;)
Just an idea. ;)

Alaska1 and Fam.

Little Vineyards Sonoma Valley Trio, Chateau Souverain Zinfandel Single-Vineyard Sampler Trio,Armida Winery Poizin Trio,Chase Family,Pack Cellars - Two Pack, Wellington Zinfandel Vertical Four Pack, InZinarator 4 pack, Peter Wellington 2006 Victory Reserve - 2 Pack, Saxon Brown 2008 Sonoma Valley Zinfandel - 3 Pack, Woodenhead Vintners 2006 Martinelli Road Old Vine RRV Zinfandel - 2 Pack

andreaserben

Sadface

hdavis4000

Alaska1 wrote:We are soooo sad we missed this one. With all the home being bought would be fun. We just got ours a few moths ago and would love to host a tasting (loosely used). But would require you all to go on a vacation. Doesn't sound that bad, right?! Alaska, Wine, Wooters sounds like a great time to me and it would be light the whole time!!!! ;)
Just an idea. ;)

Alaska1 and Fam.

Sounds AWESOME!!!!