wisemas2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wisemas2

I live in Philly, and currently have my wine delivered to a friends business in South Jersey. Is it possible to have wine shipped and held at a fed ex facility in South Jersey so I can stop bothering him. My shipments have been increasing and I hate to keep bothering him.

chipgreen

quality posts: 195 Private Messages chipgreen
wisemas2 wrote:I live in Philly, and currently have my wine delivered to a friends business in South Jersey. Is it possible to have wine shipped and held at a fed ex facility in South Jersey so I can stop bothering him. My shipments have been increasing and I hate to keep bothering him.

If you change your woot shipping address to that of the FedEx pickup location and the wine being offered on a particular day ships to NJ, then yes.

wisemas2

chipgreen wrote:If you change your woot shipping address to that of the FedEx pickup location and the wine being offered on a particular day ships to NJ, then yes.

So, I can just put the fed ex facility that I want it to be held at for pick up as my delivery address?

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
wisemas2 wrote:So, I can just put the fed ex facility that I want it to be held at for pick up as my delivery address?

Yes

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

rjquillin

quality posts: 178 Private Messages rjquillin
wisemas2 wrote:So, I can just put the fed ex facility that I want it to be held at for pick up as my delivery address?
North316 wrote:Yes

This is exactly what I've been doing for years now. It does, or can, however mess up other shipments, non-wine, when mother ship doesn't use FedEx. My local location just holds them for me anyway, but I pay bottle tariff on a regular basis for that service.

CT

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 29 Private Messages ddeuddeg

Don't forget that, unlike your friend, they'll only hold it for 5 days before shipping it back. That is, until they become your friend, too. We've reached that status with our local FedEx facility.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

wisemas2

ddeuddeg wrote:Don't forget that, unlike your friend, they'll only hold it for 5 days before shipping it back. That is, until they become your friend, too. We've reached that status with our local FedEx facility.

Thanks!