WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Have you checked out Woot Accessories & Watches yet?
  • 15% - Yes, I'm excited about it 107
  • 56.6% - Yeah, seems promising 404
  • 5.5% - No, but I will now 39
  • 23% - No, not interested 164
714 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

StarM

quality posts: 19 Private Messages StarM

Hmm . . . Not impressed. I don't wear watches & I only want wine accessories . . . So, what's next?

"We hear of the conversion of water into wine at the marriage in Cana as of a miracle. But this conversion is, through the goodness of God, made every day before our eyes. Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, and which incorporates itself with the grapes, to be changed into wine; a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy." Benjamin Franklin

bruce57

quality posts: 9 Private Messages bruce57

Pretty underwhelming watch choices you selected to kick off the new Woot...woulda thought you would have wanted to make a better first impression...

oclafretep

quality posts: 1 Private Messages oclafretep

You guys need the: "Yes, but it let me down." answer. Sorry for the tough crowd.

thejenandonly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thejenandonly

What. Woot, are you just scrounging around now for more and more money? I don't care if you are affiliated with/owned by Amazon. Leave Woot enough alone.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 16 Private Messages daveinwarshington

I don't wear a watch all the time.
I have lots of watches, and will only wear one at a time.

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Is time a reality at all?

Where is there time? I don't see it.

Are we actually living in a single immeasurable moment in the expanding universe, making watches worthless?

Wait... gotta go... I'm late...

RKett

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RKett

The only thing I have less use for than a watch is wine. Pouring anything more than a buck worth of liquid down your throat is ridiculously stupid.