funbunny

quality posts: 25 Private Messages funbunny

Grant Park Music Festival starts up it's summer season on 6/12. Anyone interested in a gathering at Jay Pritzker Pavilion either on the Friday (6/14) or Saturday (6/15) evening.

Park Info

Concert Info

It would be fun to get together, chat and enjoy some good wine and food with highbrow music in the background.

"Wine is sunshine held together by water" - Galileo Galilei

jmdavidson

quality posts: 56 Private Messages jmdavidson
funbunny wrote:Grant Park Music Festival starts up it's summer season on 6/12. Anyone interested in a gathering at Jay Pritzker Pavilion either on the Friday (6/14) or Saturday (6/15) evening.

Here is a link to the concert:
http://www.grantparkmusicfestival.com/2013-season/alexander-nevsky

It would be fun to get together, chat and enjoy some good wine and food with some highbrow music in the background.

Must check with SWMBO, since she is my social coordinator (men, you know what I'm talking about). Since you are proposing a site IN the city, maybe you'll get some good participation.

EDIT: either date works.

funbunny

jmdavidson wrote:Must check with SWMBO, since she is my social coordinator (men, you know what I'm talking about). Since you are proposing a site in the city, maybe you'll get some good participation.

If you can make it, invite your horde of wine friends.

andreaserben

quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben
funbunny wrote:If you can make it, invite your horde of wine friends.

Will be in Chicago only the 19th and 20th

jmdavidson

Have all of the members of the Chicago wine woot community left town or maybe left wine woot? I am surprised by the lack of responses, even negative one's.

Itwdswafo

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Itwdswafo
jmdavidson wrote:Have all of the members of the Chicago wine woot community left town or maybe left wine woot? I am surprised by the lack of responses, even negative one's.

It took me awhile to find the gatherings tab.

funbunny

Come on Chicago, we are the Windy City, not the L-a-m-e City (wow, who would have thought that would be the L word to get censored). I'm going one of those days regardless, so grab a bottle of wine and join me.

funbunny

andreaserben wrote:Will be in Chicago only the 19th and 20th

Are you available any of those days? Anyone else????

jmdavidson

funbunny wrote:Grant Park Music Festival starts up it's summer season on 6/12. Anyone interested in a gathering at Jay Pritzker Pavilion either on the Friday (6/14) or Saturday (6/15) evening.

Park Info

Concert Info

It would be fun to get together, chat and enjoy some good wine and food with highbrow music in the background.

Since there do not seem to be any responses to this, maybe those of us in Chicago could voice an opinion on getting together sometime. What do you (all) think?