ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

polarbear22 wrote:Many of you know my real name. If you are interested in seeing our daughter's obituary, go to courant.com, obits are under "Home". Or send me a PM and I will send you a link.

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

otolith

quality posts: 22 Private Messages otolith

oops

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
--John Muir

mommadeb1

quality posts: 17 Private Messages mommadeb1
otolith wrote:oops

good oops or bad oops?

rjquillin

quality posts: 171 Private Messages rjquillin
mommadeb1 wrote:good oops or bad oops?

just oops, new week.

CT

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 29 Private Messages ddeuddeg

Is this the pub we're not supposed to post on any more?

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

polarbear22

quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22
ddeuddeg wrote:Is this the pub we're not supposed to post on any more?

Yes.

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 29 Private Messages ddeuddeg
polarbear22 wrote:Yes.

Alrighty then, maybe I can attract some attention. Wooters, it's still not too late to contribute to a worthy cause, and help our friend PB reach his fund-raising goal.
Click here.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook