ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

polarbear22 wrote:Many of you know my real name. If you are interested in seeing our daughter's obituary, go to courant.com, obits are under "Home". Or send me a PM and I will send you a link.

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

otolith

quality posts: 22 Private Messages otolith

oops

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
--John Muir

mommadeb1

quality posts: 17 Private Messages mommadeb1
otolith wrote:oops

good oops or bad oops?

rjquillin

quality posts: 170 Private Messages rjquillin
mommadeb1 wrote:good oops or bad oops?

just oops, new week.

CT

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 27 Private Messages ddeuddeg

Is this the pub we're not supposed to post on any more?

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

polarbear22

quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22
ddeuddeg wrote:Is this the pub we're not supposed to post on any more?

Yes.

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 27 Private Messages ddeuddeg
polarbear22 wrote:Yes.

Alrighty then, maybe I can attract some attention. Wooters, it's still not too late to contribute to a worthy cause, and help our friend PB reach his fund-raising goal.
Click here.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook