mrn1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrn1
maurakid wrote:Are there any other rats out there? I'm interested...but it a lot of wine unless it's my kind of SB.

I'm waiting for Fellow Ohio Wooter North316 to get home and post his notes. He posted this morning he would share his thoughts with us. All I need is his OK to hit the yellow button.

sphervey

quality posts: 39 Private Messages sphervey

After receipt yesterday departed for vacation. No Internet so forgive typing on phone.

Very pale yellow.
Lovely aroma. Fresh and grassy/grape fruity

Taste is dry , grapefruit/grass.

A pleasant wine which would be nice for summer brunches. Not to everyone's taste but dry and maybe a bit of lychee? I found it refreshing but a glass or two at one sitting would suffice while watching my goats eats Bahia grass. Sorry for the short notes. Great summer sipper. Serve cold and watch it change. Cheers!

losthighwayz

quality posts: 63 Private Messages losthighwayz
sphervey wrote:After receipt yesterday departed for vacation. No Internet so forgive typing on phone.

Very pale yellow.
Lovely aroma. Fresh and grassy/grape fruity

Taste is dry , grapefruit/grass.

A pleasant wine which would be nice for summer brunches. Not to everyone's taste but dry and maybe a bit of lychee? I found it refreshing but a glass or two at one sitting would suffice while watching my goats eats Bahia grass. Sorry for the short notes. Great summer sipper. Serve cold and watch it change. Cheers!

Can you compare to twenty rows, chance creek, or LMR Sauv blancs previously offered here?

"The older I get the better I was"

losthighwayz

quality posts: 63 Private Messages losthighwayz

North?

"The older I get the better I was"

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
losthighwayz wrote:North?

Unfortunately I had to leave my office in a hurry this afternoon after getting an emergency phone call, and forgot to bring the bottle with me. Hopefully this comes back up in the next woot-off so I can still share my notes. Sorry guys.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

sphervey

quality posts: 39 Private Messages sphervey
losthighwayz wrote:Can you compare to twenty rows, chance creek, or LMR Sauv blancs previously offered here?

Wish I could, but haven't had them. Spouse liked it but as a sipper. We had with sushi. Fragrant with citrus. I think others are posting more notes-hope they may be able to compare for you .

djlund999

quality posts: 3 Private Messages djlund999
amtruchard wrote:There is no perceivable RS in this wine, it is around .07 grams per liter which in the wine world is dry.

Appreciate the response. Yes, my question was much less about the specific number and more about the perception of level of sweetness. In for one!