0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

bunnyh64

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bunnyh64

Pretty sad woot-off guys. The last one, I was in for 4 (or was it 5) orders, so far only one this time but I'm still watching for more. Maybe it's time for another WSJ case or two to add to the hold.

Cesare

quality posts: 1558 Private Messages Cesare

Maison de Monaco Gift Pack
$29.99 $̶5̶6̶.̶0̶0̶ 46% off List Price
Blackberry & Poppy Flower Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Apricot & Hibiscus Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Strawberry & Cassis Cream Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Peach & Lavender Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Raspberry & Violet Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Blueberry Preserves, 8.3 oz.

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

gottesma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gottesma
bunnyh64 wrote:Pretty sad woot-off guys.

I don't know what you're complaining about. I heard that 2013 was the best vintage for lavender and hibiscus since 2012.

glissonja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glissonja

These preserves are delicious - I've been lurking on the site for the past day and a half hoping they'd show up. They're spoonable straight from the frig but not runny when first opened. In for two.

bigbear83

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bigbear83

Anyone actually have any experience with these? The price seems inline with most "nicer" preserves. Maybe worthy of going in the random gifts bin?

loveladyelectric

quality posts: 23 Private Messages loveladyelectric

These only taste good if you buy the maximum amount.

chipgreen

quality posts: 176 Private Messages chipgreen
glissonja wrote:These preserves are delicious - I've been lurking on the site for the past day and a half hoping they'd show up. They're spoonable straight from the frig but not runny when first opened. In for two.

I ate most of the strawberry/cassis right from the jar, it was delicious. Didn't enjoy the apricot/hibiscus as much as I thought I would. Haven't tried the others but still have a jar of blackberry/poppy in the fridge.

If you like preserves and want something that's a little less... processed than grocery store preserves, this is definitely worth it.

bigbear83

glissonja wrote:These preserves are delicious - I've been lurking on the site for the past day and a half hoping they'd show up. They're spoonable straight from the frig but not runny when first opened. In for two.

You beat me to my question. Thanks for the input!

lnljuly

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lnljuly
bigbear83 wrote:Anyone actually have any experience with these? The price seems inline with most "nicer" preserves. Maybe worthy of going in the random gifts bin?

I've had all but the blueberry and they're all very good. The Blackberry Poppy is my favorite, with the Raspberry Violet a close second.

cinderella1

quality posts: 5 Private Messages cinderella1
bigbear83 wrote:Anyone actually have any experience with these? The price seems inline with most "nicer" preserves. Maybe worthy of going in the random gifts bin?

THESE ARE OUTSTANDING!! I got 2 last time,one for me and one for a gift. I loooovvvvvveeeeee
love love love these!!! In for 2 more@ Thanks woot!

You crack me up.
Of course I crack me up on a regular basis.

penguin9271

quality posts: 6 Private Messages penguin9271

These are quite tasty, but I still have some left from last time and not enough storage space for another box or two.

81prelude

quality posts: 7 Private Messages 81prelude

I bought two last time. One for a gift. Everyone liked them. I still have a few jars left else I would probably buy one more. Delicious!

spencerp51

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spencerp51

These are really good. Bought some the last two times they were available. They're a real treat on toast or ice cream. My favorite is the Blackberry & Poppy with the Strawberry & Cassis a close second. Worth the price!

bigbear83

I did my part to help with the infamous yellow bar.

Might have a chubby kid moment and eat some with a spoon and balsamic over the sink.

skispeakeasy

quality posts: 28 Private Messages skispeakeasy

Dang. I missed it! This jam is the bees knees.

Done and done! ;)