WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: How many wine bottles can you juggle at once?
  • 6.6% - 4+ 53
  • 7.9% - 3 64
  • 5.4% - 2 44
  • 13.2% - 1 107
  • 66.8% - I can’t juggle. 540
808 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

jimmygeek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimmygeek

I can jiggle, does that count?

moondigger

quality posts: 11 Private Messages moondigger

The question is ambiguous. There's the literal meaning of "juggle," which is to repeatedly toss bottles into the air and catch them, made all the more impressive if the number of bottles exceeds the number of limbs used for the task.

But there's also a figurative meaning, as it pertains to wine bottles. One who has several bottles open at the same time might be said to be "juggling" them as they alternate drinking glasses of wine from them.

The correct answer for me in the former case is 3 (or 4 or 5, depending on what 'tricks' are employed).

The correct answer for me in the latter case is: dozens. Hundreds, maybe. Though it would be a shame to have so many bottles opened but unconsumed.

circusninja

quality posts: 8 Private Messages circusninja

I mis-read the question. I thought you said "chuggle." Oops...

hoomgar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoomgar

2, 1 in each hand but can still only drink one or the other at a time if I don't want to make a mess ;)

nagemnna

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nagemnna

3 so i can make my own blends - one on each side of my hat and one in my hand... its possible to do 4 but thats excessive

pseudogourmet98

quality posts: 16 Private Messages pseudogourmet98

Depends on how many bottles I have consumed...