graceandi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages graceandi

I am appealing to an ambitious programmer out there ... wait, a minute ... I've never met an ambitious programmer in my life. Sorry, start over.

I am appealing to a slacker, Xbox junkie, geek programmer to write a screen saver program that will each day reach out and capture the shirtwoot! of the day and display the drawing on my laptop. I love the e-mails, but too much bother. Give me the graphic, big as life, delivered to me automatically.

Shirtwoot! Community - We pick great, incredibly funny shirts and I want to laugh every morning when I turn on my computer. Before I even get my e-mail! PLEASE develop some kind of app that can load these automatically.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
graceandi wrote:I am appealing to an ambitious programmer out there ... wait, a minute ... I've never met an ambitious programmer in my life. Sorry, start over.

I am appealing to a slacker, Xbox junkie, geek programmer to write a screen saver program that will each day reach out and capture the shirtwoot! of the day and display the drawing on my laptop. I love the e-mails, but too much bother. Give me the graphic, big as life, delivered to me automatically.

Shirtwoot! Community - We pick great, incredibly funny shirts and I want to laugh every morning when I turn on my computer. Before I even get my e-mail! PLEASE develop some kind of app that can load these automatically.

are you on a windows machine? you mite be able to get the same effect by adding a web browser to your list of startup programs. set the browser home page to shirt.woot. when you turn on your computer, it'll fire up the browser and display the shirt.woot main page, including the pic of the day's design.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

If you don't restart your machine daily, you could set the same thing as a scheduled task to occur at the same time each day.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.