12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

Cesare

quality posts: 1644 Private Messages Cesare

Maison de Monaco Gift Pack
$29.99 $̶5̶6̶.̶0̶0̶ 46% off List Price
Blackberry & Poppy Flower Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Apricot & Hibiscus Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Strawberry & Cassis Cream Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Peach & Lavender Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Raspberry & Violet Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Blueberry Preserves, 7.75 oz.

Website

Previous offers:
7/5/12
12/6/11
9/29/11
9/14/11

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

editorkid

quality posts: 92 Private Messages editorkid

This is good stuff. I was surprised it wasn't part of the Woot-off, so I'm glad to have a chance to restock. More homemade poptarts on the way!

coolchris160

quality posts: 47 Private Messages coolchris160
Cesare wrote:Maison de Monaco Gift Pack
$29.99 $̶5̶6̶.̶0̶0̶ 46% off List Price
Blackberry & Poppy Flower Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Apricot & Hibiscus Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Strawberry & Cassis Cream Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Peach & Lavender Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Blueberry Preserves, 7.75 oz.

Website

Cesare must be exhausted from the Woot-Off I'd assume.

Here are some previous offers from when they were 3-packs:
7/5/12
12/6/11
9/29/11
9/14/11

psm321

quality posts: 21 Private Messages psm321

the blueberry jar in the pictures says 8.3oz

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

psm321 wrote:the blueberry jar in the pictures says 8.3oz

Huh. That's odd. I'll send in a question to see if we got a quirky jar or if it's different for some reason.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

zener

quality posts: 22 Private Messages zener

How long will this stuff last unopened?

kwood

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kwood

What are the ingredients for the raspberry? You have the blackberry listed twice.

Thanks.

stinawargo

quality posts: 8 Private Messages stinawargo

I've got the 3-pack with the cute little caddy that Woot offered before. The strawberry wasn't anything too special, but we just opened the blackberry last night and it was heavenly on fresh biscuits all melty with real butter. I'm sorely tempted by this sale...

nsaxena24

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nsaxena24
kwood wrote:What are the ingredients for the raspberry? You have the blackberry listed twice.

Thanks.

Not sure if they updated it since you looked, but this is what it states now:

Ingredients: Raspberries, Sugar, Violet Flavor, Pectin

Anyway, I would also like to know how long these last unopened

nsaxena24

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nsaxena24
zener wrote:How long will this stuff last unopened?

I found the answer from one of the old threads: you can keep them 2 years as long as it is closed, once it is open keep them in the fridge, you have 3 weeks to eat them, because i don't put any preservatives or corn syrup...or chemical products

Veg123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Veg123

Living in CT, woot is the only place I can get this stuff. So yummy and low on weight watchers points. Stocking up, in for 3!

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

penguin9271

quality posts: 6 Private Messages penguin9271

Got the little 3-pack with the carrier last time and have been hoping for more since then. YAY WineWoot!

maisondemonaco

quality posts: 11 Private Messages maisondemonaco
ThunderThighs wrote:Huh. That's odd. I'll send in a question to see if we got a quirky jar or if it's different for some reason.

Good morning, actually the jars contain 8.3oz...I totally mixed up the conversion between oz and grammes. In france we only work with grammes. So the labels are going to be changed. just to let you know that you have more jam than written!!!

jatha

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jatha

If only I didn't have a full cellar of food from the woot-off. :/

ThunderThighs

Staff

REMINDER: These will arrive in time for Mother's Day!

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

paulmd

quality posts: 5 Private Messages paulmd

I have tears of joy running down my cheeks. This is the second-best product (after the Gautemalan chocolates) on Wine.woot. Absolutely delicious.

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fredrinaldi
jatha wrote:If only I didn't have a full cellar of food from the woot-off. :/

lol

maisondemonaco

thanks for all your encouragements!! I am glad that you like my products

kwood

nsaxena24 wrote:Not sure if they updated it since you looked, but this is what it states now:

Ingredients: Raspberries, Sugar, Violet Flavor, Pectin

Anyway, I would also like to know how long these last unopened

Thanks. I actually meant on the specs page, since I was looking for the other info too. It's still blackberry twice there.

kwood

nsaxena24 wrote:I found the answer from one of the old threads: you can keep them 2 years as long as it is closed, once it is open keep them in the fridge, you have 3 weeks to eat them, because i don't put any preservatives or corn syrup...or chemical products

These actually lasted longer for us. I'm sure this is all they can guarantee, but they tasted great until we finished them, about 6 or so weeks after opening.

maisondemonaco

kwood wrote:These actually lasted longer for us. I'm sure this is all they can guarantee, but they tasted great until we finished them, about 6 or so weeks after opening.

The jars will effectively last longer once open...it depends on your fridge temperature..
As you know it is a very clean and natural product with few ingredients

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

kwood wrote:Thanks. I actually meant on the specs page, since I was looking for the other info too. It's still blackberry twice there.

ah, sorry about that.
i've forwarded this along.
UPDATE Should be fixed now.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

elangomatt

quality posts: 11 Private Messages elangomatt

I ordered a 3 pack quite a long time ago and they were a lot better than I was expecting. They sounded intrigueing so I ordered them but I didn't expect to like the flowery flavors as much as I did. Smuckers really doesn't taste nearly as good anymore. I too had them opened in my fridge for a lot longer than 3 weeks and I didn't think the flavor changed at all. Like others have said though, I can understand the company's conservative estimate since there aren't any preservatives in here. The only reason I haven't ordered yet is because I've been spending too much money lately. I just have to figure out how to hold out for another 10.25 hours I guess huh?

paulmd

quality posts: 5 Private Messages paulmd
maisondemonaco wrote:thanks for all your encouragements!! I am glad that you like my products

Thank you for making such an awesome, high-quality product.

maggiecain

quality posts: 9 Private Messages maggiecain

I can't let a sale go by without thanking you for your fantastic product.

dliidlii

quality posts: 34 Private Messages dliidlii

Good stuff but local grocery store frequently has it on sale for much less.

steff13

quality posts: 3 Private Messages steff13

You've all convinced me. In for one. I'm pretty expired to receive these.

maisondemonaco

steff13 wrote:You've all convinced me. In for one. I'm pretty expired to receive these.

i hope you will enjoy them..thanks

CAGrl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CAGrl

I got mine today and opened up the Blueberry one. YUM! Can't wait to open up the others.

i3udfrog16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages i3udfrog16

I was just wondering if anyone else had a problem.. I received my package today. and some of the jars were broken and exploded within the box. I have to be honest, I am shocked, considering it was wrapped VERY well and in a box, within another box with peanuts... any other wooter have same problem? any advice... I don't think I have ever had a problem with woots products. not sure how to proceed.

budfrog..

kinda annoyed, these things looked really awesome...

Humbugx24/Montinore Est/Poizin Triox18/Polyphemusx3/Kent Rasmussen/Elvis 4pk/Mosaic Sonoma /G Saké by SakéOne/Castle Quartet/Vina Robles Quartet/Monkey Prize/Vino Noceto Trio/Jepson Mix/JanKris Trio

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

i3udfrog16 wrote:I was just wondering if anyone else had a problem.. I received my package today. and some of the jars were broken and exploded within the box. I have to be honest, I am shocked, considering it was wrapped VERY well and in a box, within another box with peanuts... any other wooter have same problem? any advice... I don't think I have ever had a problem with woots products. not sure how to proceed.

budfrog..

Sorry to hear that you received your order in the condition you described it.
Woot Member Services is more than happy to assist you with this issue. Please email support@woot.com and let them know what happened.

ganelo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ganelo

Did anyone else receive a duplicate flavor instead of 6 unique jars? I got 2 of the Apricot & Hibiscus and none of the Blackberry & Poppy Flower . . .

ThunderThighs

Staff

ganelo wrote:Did anyone else receive a duplicate flavor instead of 6 unique jars? I got 2 of the Apricot & Hibiscus and none of the Blackberry & Poppy Flower . . .

Sorry about that. Email support@woot.com and let's see if they can help you out.

FORUM MODERATOR

editorkid

quality posts: 92 Private Messages editorkid
i3udfrog16 wrote:I was just wondering if anyone else had a problem.. I received my package today. and some of the jars were broken and exploded within the box. I have to be honest, I am shocked, considering it was wrapped VERY well and in a box, within another box with peanuts... any other wooter have same problem? any advice... I don't think I have ever had a problem with woots products. not sure how to proceed.

budfrog..

Same here. Thanks for the heads up, Rogetray... I'll email support too.