WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Bamboo Personal Serving Trays, Set of 4

Speed to First Woot:
4m 30.666s
First Sucker:
mharri08
Last Wooter to Woot:
captainjack07
Last Purchase:
a year ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 28% of Wine Woots
Top 33% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Bottom 28% of Wine Woots
Bottom 44% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 0% first woot
  • 0% second woot
  • 11% < 10 woots
  • 17% < 25 woots
  • 72% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 0% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 0% one month old
  • 6% one year old
  • 94% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 69% bought 1
  • 28% bought 2
  • 3% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
57%
42%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Cesare


quality posts: 1563 Private Messages Cesare

Bamboo Personal Serving Trays, Set of 4
$24.99 $̶3̶9̶.̶9̶9̶ 38% off List Price

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

fredrinaldi


quality posts: 33 Private Messages fredrinaldi

This is a wine web site, good god at least have 2 wine offerings then this crap, then 2 more wine offerings,

The WW Boss's have completely lost sight of what the "buyers" want. (maybe they don't care)

Each Woot off is getting worse, if your goal was to take the best from WW to Amazon, fine, shut this site down cause your ruining the heart and soul of Wine Woot.

cynthylee


quality posts: 9 Private Messages cynthylee
fredrinaldi wrote:This is a wine web site, good god at least have 2 wine offerings then this crap, then 2 more wine offerings,

The WW Boss's have completely lost sight of what the "buyers" want. (maybe they don't care)

Each Woot off is getting worse, if your goal was to take the best from WW to Amazon, fine, shut this site down cause your ruining the heart and soul of Wine Woot.



Fred--I'm feeling your pain! Not a single purchase so far. Still waiting (in vain I believe) for the PW Syrah to come up again.
Cheers!

fredrinaldi


quality posts: 33 Private Messages fredrinaldi
cynthylee wrote:Fred--I'm feeling your pain! Not a single purchase so far. Still waiting (in vain I believe) for the PW Syrah to come up again.
Cheers!



Your going to be disappointed.
I remember last year making 6 to 8 buys during a wootoff, this one??? ONE

cwc22


quality posts: 6 Private Messages cwc22

Can you decant a full glass of wine on these things?

1rudeboy


quality posts: 3 Private Messages 1rudeboy

Isn't "personal serving" kind of an oxymoron?

StrifeV


quality posts: 0 Private Messages StrifeV

I thought they were wooden bibs...

tlrowe


quality posts: 7 Private Messages tlrowe
StrifeV wrote:I thought they were wooden bibs...



I thought that they were painter's pallettes...the Bob Ross special.

moondigger


quality posts: 11 Private Messages moondigger
fredrinaldi wrote:Your going to be disappointed.
I remember last year making 6 to 8 buys during a wootoff, this one??? ONE


The last time they had a woot-off that didn't have a 1:1 ratio of wine to non-wine offers was October 2012, which had at least a 2:1 ratio. (Didn't do the math, but it was probably an even higher ratio.)

All of the woot-offs this year so far have alternated wine/non-wine. So did the December and November 2012 woot-offs.

Bring back the wine-centered woot-offs!

Tunes4u


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Tunes4u

I agree! Wine! Where is the wine?

It is well to remember that there are five reasons for drinking wine: the arrival of a friend; one's present or future thirst; the excellence of the wine; or any other reason.