CAGrl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CAGrl

So Vincent Arroyo's Open House is on May 4th. Starts at 10 a.m. but we know there are some of us who won't be able to make it at that time.

So I've emailed Jana to see about stopping by their place after this event. Beyond those 2 wineries, I have no other plans. Let me know what you guys think.

I think so far bsevern and tenuki are maybes. Anybody else?

trifecta

quality posts: 71 Private Messages trifecta

Right now the earliest we can leave south bay is Noon, so VA is out and Scott and Jana's is maybe.

bsevern

quality posts: 109 Private Messages bsevern

VA is new to me.

I'm planning to go, especially since they're serving library wines

CAGrl

bsevern wrote:VA is new to me.

I'm planning to go, especially since they're serving library wines

Carpool?

ajrod27

quality posts: 41 Private Messages ajrod27
CAGrl wrote:So Vincent Arroyo's Open House is on May 4th. Starts at 10 a.m. but we know there are some of us who won't be able to make it at that time.

So I've emailed Jana to see about stopping by their place after this event. Beyond those 2 wineries, I have no other plans. Let me know what you guys think.

I think so far bsevern and tenuki are maybes. Anybody else?

I'm thinking I'll be joining this gathering, but you can put me in the maybe column for now. My wine club has a pickup social on the same day, but with dinner at Scott's and Jana's, the choice is easy

CAGrl

My +1 and I might not be able to make this event.

bsevern

quality posts: 109 Private Messages bsevern
CAGrl wrote:Carpool?

Definitely up for a carpool. Might have to do a wine pickup at Inspiration that day though

tenuki

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tenuki
CAGrl wrote:My +1 and I might not be able to make this event.

Aww, really? What awesome thing are you doing that trumps wine/paella/sun?

CT

CAGrl

tenuki wrote:Aww, really? What awesome thing are you doing that trumps wine/paella/sun?

For me, nothing. But hubby's getting mad at me for making plans every single weekend until the end of May. Plus, he might have an old high school friend in town that day and he wants to see him and his family. It's been a long time so I guess I gotta oblige.

On that note, I heard back from Jana. Looks like they are busy that day. So no go on that one.