jamesozzello

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesozzello

Like your wine
Like your participation
Like that I don't have to hesitate pondering if I can afford it.
Thanks

PedroncelliFamily

quality posts: 58 Private Messages PedroncelliFamily
jamesozzello wrote:Like your wine
Like your participation
Like that I don't have to hesitate pondering if I can afford it.
Thanks

Like you.
Like your post.
Let's lift a glass some time!

mother

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mother
PedroncelliFamily wrote:I'm BAAAAAAACK!

Hey Ed,

How does the alcohol on the 2010 MCZ compare with the 07 08?

netfortius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages netfortius

Anybody in Chicago area willing to take the Cab half? Got waaay too many wine woots lately, but still interested in how the Zin from these folks tastes. $username@gmail f/affirmative answer.

PedroncelliFamily

mother wrote:Hey Ed,

How does the alcohol on the 2010 MCZ compare with the 07 08?

'07 was 14.4%
'08 was 15.7%
'10 is 15.5%

Interesting you should ask. I just spent last week in the Carolinas and repeatedly heard "Really? 15.5%? I sure don't pick it up as being hot."
Pedroncelli: it's Italian for balance. And this one is really nicely balanced!

mommadeb1

quality posts: 17 Private Messages mommadeb1
rjquillin wrote:... and I don't see any PS on your site. Was the '09 the last release. PM regarding the PN.

WHAT NO PS???!!!! aggggghhhhhh say it isn't so................

mommadeb1

would love to see a mixed case with the PS and sangio... again... or other surprises..... hint hint hint

e: love all the comments...It's been a while since we have had much activity on an offering.... that alone should help if anyone is hesitant on pushing the button!!

It was 92 here again today... I hope it doesn't cook this super yummy wine!!

PedroncelliFamily

mommadeb1 wrote:WHAT NO PS???!!!! aggggghhhhhh say it isn't so................

This is how rumors get started! The PS on our shopping cart had a glitch. It is fixed now. And the 2010 is phenomenal! Short production, so not likely to be on Woot this year--you'll have to order online! Be sure to check with me first so I can make sure your record is all up to date so you get club pricing: 25% discount on 12b or more (mixed). ed@pedroncelli.com

stevenator1957

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stevenator1957
PedroncelliFamily wrote:'07 was 14.4%
'08 was 15.7%
'10 is 15.5%

Interesting you should ask. I just spent last week in the Carolinas and repeatedly heard "Really? 15.5%? I sure don't pick it up as being hot."
Pedroncelli: it's Italian for balance. And this one is really nicely balanced!

Hello
Bought your last 2 woot offerings and have not been disappointed for an affordable everyday wine. Can't wait to store a case for a couple years and try it out. Make a case for me to go all in for a third case today lol
Thanks for your blogs today

mommadeb1

PedroncelliFamily wrote:This is how rumors get started! The PS on our shopping cart had a glitch. It is fixed now. And the 2010 is phenomenal! Short production, so not likely to be on Woot this year--you'll have to order online! Be sure to check with me first so I can make sure your record is all up to date so you get club pricing: 25% discount on 12b or more (mixed). ed@pedroncelli.com

Thanks. I should have read further in the thread before commenting...Thanks for the offer! I am going to be in a heap of trouble when this shows up at the house....(something about no room...already have a lot of wine...blah blah blah...) might have to wait a bit before ordering (heee hee)

rjquillin

quality posts: 170 Private Messages rjquillin
mommadeb1 wrote:WHAT NO PS???!!!! aggggghhhhhh say it isn't so................

PM

mommadeb1 wrote:Thanks. I should have read further in the thread before commenting...Thanks for the offer! I am going to be in a heap of trouble when this shows up at the house....(something about no room...already have a lot of wine...blah blah blah...) might have to wait a bit before ordering (heee hee)

You don't even have to leave to get in trouble do you.

CT

mommadeb1

rjquillin wrote:You don't even have to leave to get in trouble do you.

nope... it's a talent I have

edit: and when I say "but I need to get my black square" or "but its "Pedroncelli".....doesn't help me

noslensj

quality posts: 42 Private Messages noslensj

In for one, but would like to split with Seattle area wooters. Drop me a PM if interested.

rjquillin

PedroncelliFamily wrote:I'm BAAAAAAACK!

OK, Bushnell DCV Zin or Block 007 to fill out the case?

Only $10 for a case to San Diego?
That rocks.

CT

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 34 Private Messages fredrinaldi
fredrinaldi wrote:I am some folks I see the envelope, but not by your post here or Norths, or kylemittskus
maybe its the work computer, I'll check when I get home.

My work computer, see the pm on ya all now

CAGrl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CAGrl
PedroncelliFamily wrote:This is how rumors get started! The PS on our shopping cart had a glitch. It is fixed now. And the 2010 is phenomenal! Short production, so not likely to be on Woot this year--you'll have to order online! Be sure to check with me first so I can make sure your record is all up to date so you get club pricing: 25% discount on 12b or more (mixed). ed@pedroncelli.com

I've seriously gotta do a trip up to visit you folks again. And we can hang out and I can buy a case of wine.

mommadeb1

CAGrl wrote:I've seriously gotta do a trip up to visit you folks again. And we can hang out and I can buy a case of wine.

I want to visit also....

PedroncelliFamily

rjquillin wrote:OK, Bushnell DCV Zin or Block 007 to fill out the case?

You can mix and match any way you want!

PedroncelliFamily

CAGrl wrote:I've seriously gotta do a trip up to visit you folks again. And we can hang out and I can buy a case of wine.

Would love to have you guys visit again. But SOMEONE needs to check MY schedule before planning the trip. I am, after all, a very busy, very important winery executive these days you know!

fredrinaldi

North check ur PM

fredrinaldi

netfortius wrote:Anybody in Chicago area willing to take the Cab half? Got waaay too many wine woots lately, but still interested in how the Zin from these folks tastes. $username@gmail f/affirmative answer.

You in So Cal?

bsevern

quality posts: 109 Private Messages bsevern
PedroncelliFamily wrote:I confess. Our wines do improve with some time in the bottle. We'll be doing an event in Mammoth over the July 4th weekend wherein we'll be tasting wines from four decades. Can't do that with wines that age on the truck and are "so easy to drink right now".

But, that being said, I drink current vintage stuff every night. I rarely tuck it away--I guess it's the ADD-OS in me (attention deficit disorder-OH! Shiney!)

It's a matter of taste, and mine tends to lean toward "leaner" wines.

I'd love to taste some of your library wines. Shame we didn't get the opportunity on our woot tour last summer.

PedroncelliFamily

bsevern wrote:I'd love to taste some of your library wines. Shame we didn't get the opportunity on our woot tour last summer.

ok, ok...next RPM tour. But someone will need to remind me!!

bsevern

quality posts: 109 Private Messages bsevern
losthighwayz wrote:I got the mixed case last year and did not care for the Sangio or Merlot. Sangio was extremely green for my buds...Merlot overly tannic. However, I have had their Mother Zin and Cab (cant recall if morris or one up to day)....The Zin was awesome!

Got to say I agree on the Sangio, will have to revisit the Merlot as I cannot recall tasting it, and check to see if the Sangio improved with age.

edit: Checking my CT notes, I stand corrected. First bottle of Sangio wasn't great, but looks like trying another one a year later was a much better experience

rjquillin

PedroncelliFamily wrote:You can mix and match any way you want!

25% off a case and $10 shipping, you bet.

CT

CAGrl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CAGrl
PedroncelliFamily wrote:Would love to have you guys visit again. But SOMEONE needs to check MY schedule before planning the trip. I am, after all, a very busy, very important winery executive these days you know!

I will definitely give the very busy, very important winery executive fair warning. Probably won't be until the summertime anyway. Now if you're dog friendly, we can definitely talk.

gtcharlie

quality posts: 5 Private Messages gtcharlie

It's Pedroncelli. Of course I bought a case. Does anything ever sell out on Woot anymore though? As BB said the thrill is gone. Some what anyway.

PedroncelliFamily

Headed home. I'll check in if I can peel myself away from the Giants game!

miataman92

quality posts: 2 Private Messages miataman92

How is this not sold out? My last Pedroncelli purchase was the 1.5l 3 pack. I think it was Merlot or Cab. It was AMAZING, and I'm totally down for this case. My wife says we can't afford it. I told her too late. Just cut back on the Starbucks honey. Wine is on the way!

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

troman1056

quality posts: 2 Private Messages troman1056

Auto Buy. Love all the wines, Ed. Keep up the good work. Bought this morning and just came back to see the winery participation. Love when the vintner gets fired up. Signed up for your mailing list today. Will I be able to get in on the case purchase direct from you?
Just checked have been buying your wines here since 2008 and have never been disappointed!

fredrinaldi

PedroncelliFamily wrote:Headed home. I'll check in if I can peel myself away from the Giants game!

S.F Giants ????, you go man, go back to the "Say Hey Kid" Willie Mays love my GIANTS !!!

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
fredrinaldi wrote:S.F Giants ????, you go man, go back to the "Say Hey Kid" Willie Mays love my GIANTS !!!

Responded to PM.....Giants suck.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

Itwdswafo

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Itwdswafo
PedroncelliFamily wrote: Be sure to check with me first so I can make sure your record is all up to date so you get club pricing: 25% discount on 12b or more (mixed). ed@pedroncelli.com

So... If I push the button now... you're telling me I can call and get a case of friends.red 25% off next month??

jvanasco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jvanasco
keithmaddock wrote:This deal runs $25 richer (for those paying California tax) than that.

Where does the $25 figure come from? I thought sales tax in CA ranged from 8-10% ?

coynedj

quality posts: 7 Private Messages coynedj
fredrinaldi wrote:S.F Giants ????, you go man, go back to the "Say Hey Kid" Willie Mays love my GIANTS !!!

My very first major league game (I grew up in a minor league town), I saw Willie Mays score from first on a single to right (it was a hit-and-run, admittedly). That was the only run in a 1-0 game. Priceless.

I started out on Burgundy but soon hit the harder stuff. Bob Dylan, Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues

How on earth did I get 7 QPs?

fredrinaldi

North316 wrote:Responded to PM.....Giants suck.

2 world series wins in 3 yrs, what you a Dodger fan?

fredrinaldi

coynedj wrote:My very first major league game (I grew up in a minor league town), I saw Willie Mays score from first on a single to right (it was a hit-and-run, admittedly). That was the only run in a 1-0 game. Priceless.

He did that ALL the time.

North316

fredrinaldi wrote:2 world series wins in 3 yrs, what you a Dodger fan?

No wonder you can't find the PM button, you can't even see my avatar...

My CT

Winedavid39

quality posts: 200 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

his peers say Willie was the best.

North316

Winedavid39 wrote:his peers say Willie was the best.

Willie as a player, all of the respect in the world. Willie as a person....lost all respect when he stuck by Barry Bonds.

My CT