WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Now That You Have Unlocked Free Shipping....

Unlocking free shipping on Woot is like eating something you're not supposed to while on a diet: Now you're free to do a LOT more of it. Who cares if it's actually something you want/need/won't regret horribly later? It's STUFF! 

bsmith1

quality posts: 114 Private Messages bsmith1

That's a cheap guitar stand. Is it for full-sized guitars?

bruce57

quality posts: 10 Private Messages bruce57

CARROLLTON, TEXAS, April 16, 2016 — Internet conglomerate Woot Inc. announced today it had unearthed a tractor trailer load of Power Balance wristbands. The trailer had apparently been buried behind the company's Texas headquarters.

"We were digging up the parking lot because of a broken sewer pipe, and came across the trailer," said President and CEO Thunder Thighs. "We're unsure of who buried it — but I'm sure that our loyal subscribers can't wait to get their hands on these collectable wristbands!"

According to Ms. Thunder Thighs, the rediscovered trove of "sporty and fun" wristbands will soon be offered for sale on the company's website at the same $6 price they sold for in 2013. Leftovers will continue to be offered until they sell out — or are again buried beneath the tarmac.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 652 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I'VE BEEN PROMOTED!

Talk about your FEBRUARY CRAP! ••• Disappointing Wooters, one crap at a time!™
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

fasteyes

quality posts: 5 Private Messages fasteyes
ThunderThighs wrote:I'VE BEEN PROMOTED!

Congratulations!

rangegrad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rangegrad

So...more on that free shipping please! How, when, where?

bsmith1

rangegrad wrote:So...more on that free shipping please! How, when, where?

Buy something and pay the $5 shipping once. The rest of the day, your shipping is free.
Click the "learn more" link under the $5 All You Can Ship image in the upper-right of this screen.

iupunisher

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iupunisher

If those wristbands survive until 2016, those Jeremy Lin basketballs will be around until at least 2020.

rangegrad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rangegrad
bsmith1 wrote:Buy something and pay the $5 shipping once. The rest of the day, your shipping is free.
Click the "learn more" link under the $5 All You Can Ship image in the upper-right of this screen.

Aah...THAT free shipping. The kinda sorta maybe close to almost but not quite free shipping. I did know about that. Thanks for the response.

bsmith1

rangegrad wrote:Aah...THAT free shipping. The kinda sorta maybe close to almost but not quite free shipping. I did know about that. Thanks for the response.

Well, it's free after you unlock it. It just costs $5 + another item to unlock...

hehthuryo

quality posts: 38 Private Messages hehthuryo

This really makes me anxious for the next Woot Off.

bodsford

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bodsford

I thought the whale was a hat... Now I am bummed...

watkins656

quality posts: 0 Private Messages watkins656
bodsford wrote:I thought the whale was a hat... Now I am bummed...

Anything can be a hat if you really want it to be a hat :-0

jbsocialwork

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbsocialwork

Mask cheaper on Amazon.

Crosman Tactical Airsoft/Paintball Face Mask
by Crosman
3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
Price: $25.00
Sale: $14.95

Peace out Wootilzers

jbsocialwork

Amazon has same product cheaper by about $5.

And many options for similar product....here's one at $13

Apple iPhone 4 / 4S Extended Battery Case - Black

by Generic
(0 Reviews) | Add Your Review

Regular Price: $79.99

Special Price: $12.95

Combing Amazon, about $10 is the low price point.

jbsocialwork

And...

combing Amazon along similar lines:

ATC 1900mAh Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 4/4S,AT&T/Verizon - Black

$9.49

bsmith1

jbsocialwork wrote:And...

combing Amazon along similar lines:

ATC 1900mAh Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 4/4S,AT&T/Verizon - Black

$9.49

Couldn't find a white case, huh?

ThunderThighs

Staff

jbsocialwork wrote:Mask cheaper on Amazon.

Crosman Tactical Airsoft/Paintball Face Mask
by Crosman
3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
Price: $25.00
Sale: $14.95

Peace out Wootilzers

This one that has $8.17 shipping?

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

kate31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kate31

Hurrah for you! I hope that doesn't mean you will be leaving us?
Who will sooth our tattered nerves?
And the wrist bands. Who will we be able to
about the wrist bands?

craigthom

quality posts: 65 Private Messages craigthom

Interesting timing on this topic, since Free Shipping is no more.

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 190 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

Congrats! And with your new exalted status, can you get them to sync all the new Woot Plus offers to 12 noon CT???????

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

ThunderThighs

Staff

MarkDaSpark wrote:Congrats! And with your new exalted status, can you get them to sync all the new Woot Plus offers to 12 noon CT???????

Curious as to why you suggest noon. Others have suggested midnight.

MarkDaSpark

ThunderThighs wrote:Curious as to why you suggest noon. Others have suggested midnight.

Makes it more even (West Coast gets Midnight, East Coast gets Noon). Plus I saw some Woot+ offers (Tools & Garden, Sports, & Shirt) change at Noon, and like that they do.

When you're up late, 7am (9am CT) is too early!! Or when you hit the Snooze Button too many times!

*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

ThunderThighs

Staff

MarkDaSpark wrote:Makes it more even (West Coast gets Midnight, East Coast gets Noon). Plus I saw some Woot+ offers (Tools & Garden, Sports, & Shirt) change at Noon, and like that they do.

When you're up late, 7am (9am CT) is too early!! Or when you hit the Snooze Button too many times!

Hmmm, most launch at 9am except for Sport & Tools which are experimenting with midnight.

We've had a couple launch close to noon but that was due to oopsies like photos not being ready or waiting on inventory numbers. You guys have NO IDEA how last minute our sales are set up. Whew.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

Wait, does that mean you have room for a new Mod/Admin? 'Cause I'd totally move out to Seattle. Or Texas. Y'know, where-ever.

MarkDaSpark

ThunderThighs wrote:Hmmm, most launch at 9am except for Sport & Tools which are experimenting with midnight.

We've had a couple launch close to noon but that was due to oopsies like photos not being ready or waiting on inventory numbers. You guys have NO IDEA how last minute our sales are set up. Whew.

Noon

That's all I read. Just tell them Noon CT. Gives us something to look forward to during the day.