trifecta

quality posts: 72 Private Messages trifecta

Did anyone else notice the "Stuff you bought" page has gotten even more Lollypop Guild than it was? Even more wasted space.

CAGrl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CAGrl
bhodilee wrote:That was my experience as well

Same here. But I did vote twice, once at work and once at home.

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 181 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
trifecta wrote:Did anyone else notice the "Stuff you bought" page has gotten even more Lollypop Guild than it was? Even more wasted space.

And we still can't sort or search on previous orders.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

cortot20

quality posts: 136 Private Messages cortot20
trifecta wrote:Did anyone else notice the "Stuff you bought" page has gotten even more Lollypop Guild than it was? Even more wasted space.

its a redesign for the sake of a redesign.

CT

MarkDaSpark

cortot20 wrote:its a redesign for the sake of a redesign.

I don't think so ... I think it brings it more in line with what you see on the mothership page. It also lets you click to see shipping info easier, rather than having to click twice to see it.

*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

trifecta

MarkDaSpark wrote:I don't think so ... I think it brings it more in line with what you see on the mothership page. It also lets you click to see shipping info easier, rather than having to click twice to see it.

I do like that they brought tracking back to a single click. Maybe we'll get it in emails again??? Not holding breath. Still hate the no search and über scroll.

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98

There's a cart now? So now you can buy stuff from several spots and then just checkout once?

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

cheron98

so no more $5 all day... Now it's $5 per order which only screws up wootoffs. Interesting.

trifecta

cheron98 wrote:so no more $5 all day... Now it's $5 per order which only screws up wootoffs. Interesting.

Or reorders in the same day, since customer service will no longer up orders.

klezman

quality posts: 121 Private Messages klezman

Wow, they took a poor redesign, rethought it, then doubled down on all the poor design elements. Impressive.

2014: 28 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Red Re-Mix
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

It looks like that when there's one item per order but when you order more than one item, it'll make more sense.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

MarkDaSpark

ThunderThighs wrote:It looks like that when there's one item per order but when you order more than one item, it'll make more sense.

Hopefully.

It'll be interesting when one part of the order is Wine.Woot and the other is Shirt.Woot.

rjquillin

quality posts: 170 Private Messages rjquillin
ThunderThighs wrote:It looks like that when there's one item per order but when you order more than one item, it'll make more sense.

TT, it's the 'stuff you bought' page trifecta and klezman are commenting on, not the cart, that has gotten even worse. Where it used to be all on a single page, it is now 10 items/page, and no longer are the shipped/pending/cancelled items separated. Yes, finally we do have tracking numbers, a minor improvement, hopefully they will also be in notification emails.

We have been asking for all completed orders to be on a single page to allow searches for items, a process rendered impossible since the beginning of the troubles

CT

ThunderThighs

Staff

rjquillin wrote:TT, it's the 'stuff you bought' page trifecta and klezman are commenting on, not the cart, that has gotten even worse. Where it used to be all on a single page, it is now 10 items/page, and no longer are the shipped/pending/cancelled items separated. Yes, finally we do have tracking numbers, a minor improvement, hopefully they will also be in notification emails.

We have been asking for all completed orders to be on a single page to allow searches for items, a process rendered impossible since the beginning of the troubles

I was talking about stuff you bought as well. For example, I have an order with two shirts and they're grouped together in one order block.

I know the lack of search was a disappointment. Almost all Dev resources were on the cart and all supporting back end stuff.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

MarkDaSpark wrote:Hopefully.

It'll be interesting when one part of the order is Wine.Woot and the other is Shirt.Woot.

Wine will be separated out in the checkout page as shipped by seller (the winery). Everything else will be under the heading shipped by Woot.

Sparky, PM in a second.

Update: I done killed the thread.
Update 2: Get ThunderThighs. She kills threads DEAD!

mommadeb1

quality posts: 17 Private Messages mommadeb1
coynedj wrote:Me too. I was vote 47 yesterday and am vote 70 today - come on people, let's get that total over 100!

I voted again today... number 88

mommadeb1

Beyond exhausted. Yesterday was our Relay for life event... I ended up walking for at least 12 of the 16 hours we were there... didn't sleep at all was up for 32+ hours straight. Came home, unpacked food that had to go in fridge, and then crashed. Didn't even hear my kid come home.... ready for another long nap.... Hope everyone had a great day!

edit: and my whole body aches everywhere!!

rjquillin

So now we have alternate color thread hi-lighting when viewing threads on the woww and other tabs.
Rather reminds me of tractor feed line-printer output, at least it's not green.

CT

InFrom

quality posts: 31 Private Messages InFrom
rjquillin wrote:So now we have alternate color thread hi-lighting when viewing threads on the woww and other tabs.
Rather reminds me of tractor feed line-printer output, at least it's not green.

Oh yes, how about that? Hadn't noticed it before.

is it too late to join the chorus of those disappointed by the lack of a search function?

MarkDaSpark

Happy Birthday to Otolith!!

Happy Birthday to Otolith!!!

☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ ☆ BIRTHDAY !!
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆

Itwdswafo

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Itwdswafo

Really don't like the cart idea... don't understand what was "broke" with how orders were placed. Now no more cheap shipping for woot-offs, and it will be even harder to check out with those quick to grab items. Booooooo.....

cheron98

F you've been wondering where the mighty oppsie has been... she's been preparing a new Wooter to be ready! Congrats to oppsie, proud new mama of a healthy little boy!

bahwm

quality posts: 28 Private Messages bahwm
mother wrote:My turn to shill for clicks.
Vote for the Vassar-Warner Home to get some money for new technology from Intuit.

No registration or anything, just click vote.

(This is the adult care facility that took super care of my grandmother. They're really an exceptional group of people.)

Clicked from my phone via FB last night just after midnight. It would not take my vote from FB just after noon today. However, I just used this linkie on my computer and got another vote in now. I'll try the same again later.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

MarkDaSpark

bahwm wrote:Clicked from my phone via FB last night just after midnight. It would not take my vote from FB this just after noon today. However, I just used this linkie on my computer and got another vote in now. I'll try the same again later.

107 now.

mommadeb1

MarkDaSpark wrote:Happy Birthday to Otolith!!

╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★

happy happy!!

mommadeb1

cheron98 wrote:F you've been wondering where the mighty oppsie has been... she's been preparing a new Wooter to be ready! Congrats to oppsie, proud new mama of a healthy little boy!

Congrats!! Welcome to the wild world of motherhood!!

mommadeb1

MarkDaSpark wrote:107 now.

109 now

ThunderThighs

Staff

cheron98 wrote:F you've been wondering where the mighty oppsie has been... she's been preparing a new Wooter to be ready! Congrats to oppsie, proud new mama of a healthy little boy!

Congrats to oppsie and yay on a new Wooter!

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus

I am on a serious WBM. I have a case (!!) shipping tomorrow and I am absolutely out of space. Plus, a couple expensive months ahead with medical bills from me, 2 weddings (SWMBO is in both), and new tires for SWMBO's car, and it goes on and on. No wine for me for 2 months. That's my goal.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

rjquillin

kylemittskus wrote:I am on a serious WBM. I have a case (!!) shipping tomorrow and I am absolutely out of space. Plus, a couple expensive months ahead with medical bills from me, 2 weddings (SWMBO is in both), and new tires for SWMBO's car, and it goes on and on. No wine for me for 2 months. That's my goal.

2006 Mr. K The Iceman

CT

kylemittskus

rjquillin wrote:2006 Mr. K The Iceman

Did we ever get word? That was pre-SIWBM if they have it.

otolith

quality posts: 22 Private Messages otolith
kylemittskus wrote:I am on a serious WBM. I have a case (!!) shipping tomorrow and I am absolutely out of space. Plus, a couple expensive months ahead with medical bills from me, 2 weddings (SWMBO is in both), and new tires for SWMBO's car, and it goes on and on. No wine for me for 2 months. That's my goal.

Thank god you have stores!

I might talk my wife into letting me buy a Q7, which will put a serious dent in further wine buying...

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
--John Muir

kylemittskus

otolith wrote:Thank god you have stores!

I might talk my wife into letting me buy a Q7, which will put a serious dent in further wine buying...

A good friend of ours just bought a Q5 and she absolutely loves it.

cortot20

quality posts: 136 Private Messages cortot20

Aren't you always on a SIWBM?

CT

kylemittskus

cortot20 wrote:Aren't you always on a SIWBM?

This time's different. There isn't a bottle of wine I'd want that I don't already have. And I am out of space. And soon out of money. Different, I say.

chemvictim

quality posts: 3 Private Messages chemvictim

I'm on a budget-wines-only diet. It's working out okay because I'm not that picky.

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316

I'm on a, lets see if I actually have any money left when I get back from Vegas, budget. Regardless I am out of space and still have about 2 cases of wines in excess of my cooler storage limits. Trying to get through the excess before I consider new purchases.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

klezman

quality posts: 121 Private Messages klezman
kylemittskus wrote:This time's different. There isn't a bottle of wine I'd want that I don't already have. And I am out of space. And soon out of money. Different, I say.

Me too. An expensive morning picking up a couple auction bottles and unless I decide last minute to bite on some Ridge on Winebid I'm out for a while. Need to drink instead of buy.

2014: 28 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Red Re-Mix
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

bahwm

quality posts: 28 Private Messages bahwm
MarkDaSpark wrote:Happy Birthday to Otolith!!

╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★

Happy Birthday, Doc O!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

rjquillin

kylemittskus wrote:Did we ever get word? That was pre-SIWBM if they have it.

Monday, if email gets read and replied to.

CT