Cesare

quality posts: 1642 Private Messages Cesare

True Fabrication Collapsible Carrier
$19.99 $̶2̶9̶.̶9̶9̶ 33% off List Price

Website

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

hexler

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hexler

I could carry my chihuahuas in one of these.

rjquillin

quality posts: 178 Private Messages rjquillin

Salted Caramels up on home, but the site seems dead...
[edit] now working. nom nom

CT

jmdavidson

quality posts: 57 Private Messages jmdavidson

Or you could carry: Fleur de Sel Salted Milk and Dark Chocolate Covered Caramels, 32oz. which are up on home.woot for $22.99.

annwat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages annwat

i wish either home or wine woot would repeat the flurtles. those were simply scrumptious.

tytiger58

quality posts: 74 Private Messages tytiger58
rjquillin wrote:Salted Caramels up on home, but the site seems dead...
[edit] now working. nom nom

Bam!

What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? ~ W. C. Fields

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson

lichme

quality posts: 3008 Private Messages lichme

I fear if I used one of these, somebody would assume it was a murse.

coolchris160

quality posts: 47 Private Messages coolchris160

Can it really only hold two bottles of wine? The first photo makes it look like more than two would fit. (Not that I would be drinking more than two bottles... I promise. I just like to share.)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lichme wrote:I fear if I used one of these, somebody would assume it was a murse.

You could have a wine bottle and grapes hanging out of it so they would know.

Or a chihuahua.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

thekla

quality posts: 5 Private Messages thekla

I really wish there was a picture of one with SOMETHING else in it so we could get an idea of the size, AND a picture of one that is "flat" for storage...

ThunderThighs

Staff

thekla wrote:I really wish there was a picture of one with SOMETHING else in it so we could get an idea of the size, AND a picture of one that is "flat" for storage...

I'm going into the office tomorrow. If they have samples, I shoot some pics with my phone.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

At 17" x 10" W x 10" D, it's big enough to hold my cat, but not sturdy enough to stand up if she jumps in.

And I'm concerned that it might not be sturdy enough to hold the wine bottles, though they tend not to jump.

bsevern

quality posts: 110 Private Messages bsevern

Mmmmm the Fleur de Sel Salted Milk and Dark Chocolate Covered Caramels, 32oz. for $22.99 are looking mighty fine tonight

morninglark

quality posts: 23 Private Messages morninglark
coolchris160 wrote:Can it really only hold two bottles of wine? The first photo makes it look like more than two would fit. (Not that I would be drinking more than two bottles... I promise. I just like to share.)

I just measured a wine bottle. Two standard full sized bottles would fit on the bottom. Whether or not another one would fit would depend on the circumference of the bottle--and might be too much weight for the carrier. On the other hand those small single serving bottles are only 7" tall. . .so you could get quite a few of those in. :-)

jgray720

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgray720

Two wine bottles or one wine box. :P

cortot20

quality posts: 152 Private Messages cortot20
lichme wrote:I fear if I used one of these, somebody would assume it was a murse.

Your referring to a men's European carry all.

To the woot gods. You guys got today's wine and home offers mixed up. Please correct..............I'm still waiting, tapping my foot, very impatiently.

CT

ThunderThighs

Staff

Ok, got you some more info. Just went and took a look. They just added a shot showing 2 Riesling bottles in the bottom laying down. This thing would easily hold 5-6 bottles of wine.

With the 2 bottles of wine, there's TONS of room left for containers of food and whatnot.

As far as collapsing. It's kinda more squishable. You can squish it down to about 4" (the cover has a firm edge) but there's nothing that keeps it in that collapsed state. It pops right back up and is ready for service. You can squish it down and store it someplace small like wedged into a shelf though.

Hope that helps!

FORUM MODERATOR

dmpower

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dmpower

The True Fabrication Catalogue has these listed at $19.99 in 2011 and currently at $29.00

bhodilee

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bhodilee

Neil, we need to talk. I'm guessing you didn't find the collapsible carrier. Check your pm box

Also, what is True Fabrication supposed to mean? If it was false Fabrication this wouldn't exist right? I mean, I know woot can sell ice to Inuits(to be politically correctful) but they haven't figured out how to sell imaginary stuff yet have they?

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

– George Bernard Shaw, author (1856-1950)

dmanpp616

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dmanpp616
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm going into the office tomorrow. If they have samples, I shoot some pics with my phone.

What good will the picture be tomorrow? It would help me decide also.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dmanpp616 wrote:What good will the picture be tomorrow? It would help me decide also.

Ok, I wrote that just after midnight. The picture is already posted in the gallery of the carrier holding two Riesling bottles. See my post above.

TL;DR: I WAS SLEEPY!

FORUM MODERATOR

juliedye

quality posts: 1 Private Messages juliedye

I wonder how much wine it would hold if it I just poured it in. I could drink with a straw.

loveladyelectric

quality posts: 23 Private Messages loveladyelectric

This would be perfect for that one picnic you take a girl on before you start dating, but have no reason to do such things after you've tricked her into dating you.

pseudogourmet98

quality posts: 18 Private Messages pseudogourmet98
loveladyelectric wrote:This would be perfect for that one picnic you take a girl on before you start dating, but have no reason to do such things after you've tricked her into dating you.

And then it would be perfect to carry home all the stuff you've left at her house after she dumps you because you never do anything fun, like take her on picnics. ;-)