WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Brandini Toffee, Poppers and Toppers (4)

Speed to First Woot:
2m 36.551s
First Sucker:
iiviip3
Last Wooter to Woot:
bobboag
Last Purchase:
2 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 47% of Wine Woots
Top 46% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 30% of Wine Woots
Top 27% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

• 1% first woot
  • 3% second woot
  • 6% < 10 woots
  • 21% < 25 woots
  • 70% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

• 0% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 0% one month old
  • 8% one year old
  • 92% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

• 81% bought 1
  • 14% bought 2
  • 6% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

14%
5%
2%
2%
2%
2%
5%
7%
7%
5%
5%
9%
5%
4%
4%
3%
3%
3%
3%
2%
3%
2%
4%
5%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

Cesare

quality posts: 1698 Private Messages Cesare

Brandini Toffee, Poppers and Toppers 4-Pack
$39.99 $̶6̶3̶.̶8̶0̶ 37% off List Price
(1) Brandini Toffee, 1 lb Box
(1) Cashew Almond Poppers, 14 oz.
(1) Brandini Toppers, 1 lb. Resealable Package
(1) Chocolate Almond Poppers, 14 oz.

Website

Previous offers:
10/18/12
4/5/12

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

nmpls

quality posts: 22 Private Messages nmpls

Wish this had more actual toffee in it for $40. I've had all of them and they're good, but none of them are as good as just the toffee.

edit: Actually this is a better deal than last time.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 233 Private Messages kylemittskus

The poppers on top of any ice cream. Do it. Thank me later.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

thumperchick

quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick

This is new:

PLEASE NOTE: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Woot Services LLC and Woot, Inc. assume no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.

Did someone have an allergic reaction or were the lawyers just bored?

Also - nutrition information, it's a great thing to have on edible product spec pages.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

thumperchick wrote:Did someone have an allergic reaction or were the lawyers just bored?

I think the latter.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 187 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

Crack Toffee!!!

Excellent!!

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

pragmatist007

quality posts: 4 Private Messages pragmatist007

ooooooh poppers!

Oh, those kind....

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee

Are these low calorie ?

psac42

quality posts: 6 Private Messages psac42

I never realized how much I liked toffee until I had theirs. Then I had other toffee, and realized I like it, but not crazy about it... unless its theirs. This stuff really must have some crack or vertigo or something in it.

Ps -- low calorie? BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

icartb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages icartb

Low Calorie??? Ha ha ha!!! They are in NO way low calorie. HOWEVER, they ARE worth every calorie!! I bought them before and they are dangerously addictive! I'm checking my bank account to see if I can afford 2 orders of them!

Toffeeking

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Toffeeking
kylemittskus wrote:The poppers on top of any ice cream. Do it. Thank me later.

Actually Brandon "Brandini" has been working on a Poppers ice cream recipe from college. Should be available in the store this fall.

Toffeeking

ceagee wrote:Are these low calorie ?

Not a product to consume a lot of if you are watching your waistline.

shimey013

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shimey013

WHY WHY WHY.. It's inbetween paydays... sad sad

My Cellar

W: 2 W.W: 5 S.W: 1

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 42 Private Messages fredrinaldi

mshaber where are you???

stella1122

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stella1122

Thank goodness this was offered now. I have been saving the last few pieces of toffee and wondering when I could get my next fix. I have never had the poppers, but they sound delicious. I do wish there was more toffee, as I still have toppers in my freezer, but I will make the best of it.

wootchawant

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant

the last time brandini toffee was available here, my fellow wooters talked me into buying some--i'm simultaneously overjoyed and very, very sorry that they did because this stuff is FANTASTIC. i've been a toffee lover for a long time, and this is among the best i have tasted.

however, i agree with a previous poster that the box of toffee is much better than the other offerings. the poppers are good but not amazing, and two bags of toppers is a lot. that said, though, you should definitely try this recipe for toffee cheesecake bars using the toppers. delicious!

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

wootchawant

kylemittskus wrote:The poppers on top of any ice cream. Do it. Thank me later.

just curious--do you really mean the poppers? or the toppers?

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

kylemittskus

wootchawant wrote:just curious--do you really mean the poppers? or the toppers?

I meant the toppers. I fail. Popcorn on ice cream could work, though.

crazed792

quality posts: 1 Private Messages crazed792

The last time I got these, I bought tons of vanilla ice cream, and stuck the ice cream/toffee in a blender with a bit of milk. I've tried having a fruit smoothie per day as a meal replacement before, but this was one way that actually worked (in that I actually had one EVERY day). In fact, hard to have just one.

Perhaps it destroyed the purpose of having a shake instead of a meal though. ;)

fredrinaldi

I have made 3 orders by phone besides the woot buys, great people, when I went to their store outside of Palm Springs they treated me like royality, free milkshake, 20% off for woot customers, great folks, didn't meet the "kid's" as they both were at college. If you call and order and tell them your a "wooter" you still get 20% off, at least I did.

flowerrosey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flowerrosey

Last time I ordered this my order arrived without any poppers, I'll try again and hope for some poppers this time, the toffee and toppers are good!

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
flowerrosey wrote:Last time I ordered this my order arrived without any poppers, I'll try again and hope for some poppers this time, the toffee and toppers are good!

Depends when you ordered, but the last offer was Toffee, Toppers and Toffee Bites, it was not supposed to include Poppers.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

Toffeeking

fredrinaldi wrote:I have made 3 orders by phone besides the woot buys, great people, when I went to their store outside of Palm Springs they treated me like royality, free milkshake, 20% off for woot customers, great folks, didn't meet the "kid's" as they both were at college. If you call and order and tell them your a "wooter" you still get 20% off, at least I did.

Both kids graduate in May and June. So, next time you come the shop in Rancho Mirage Brandon should be there. Come by and meet the real Toffeeking

fredrinaldi

Toffeeking wrote:Both kids graduate in May and June. So, next time you come the shop in Rancho Mirage Brandon should be there. Come by and meet the real Toffeeking

will do

coynedj

quality posts: 7 Private Messages coynedj
Toffeeking wrote:Actually Brandon "Brandini" has been working on a Poppers ice cream recipe from college. Should be available in the store this fall.

This will be the death of a lot of diets.

I started out on Burgundy but soon hit the harder stuff. Bob Dylan, Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues

How on earth did I get 7 QPs?

xibbumbero

quality posts: 5 Private Messages xibbumbero

Nooooooo....just when I get back from rehab for my addiction to this stuff.
However,I think I'll give it another chance. X :~)

Toffeeking

Brandini Toffee has a new oatmeal toffee cookie...Real good!
Also, the Brandini Brownie, Leah loves the brownies... Only available in our store in Rancho Mirage.
We are soon going to have a cake and cupcake division in the store too.

Toffeeking

This is the first offer with our new, much improved, Poppers packaging. Developed by Leah's dad Justin, it's a mat finish with a shiny picture of the Poppers on the front.

kylemittskus

Toffeeking wrote:Brandini Toffee has a new oatmeal toffee cookie...Real good!
Also, the Brandini Brownie, Leah loves the brownies... Only available in our store in Rancho Mirage.
We are soon going to have a cake and cupcake division in the store too.

Oatmeal toffee cookie... INEEDITNOW!!!!!

Toffeeking

A little information on the production of the Poppers.

The butter and sugar are heated for 50 minutes. The almonds are added at the end of the cooking process. The toffee is poured in small batches onto the popcorn and hand-stirred until the proper coverage is achieved. Then it is poured onto cooling tables, spread out and after a few minutes hand broken into smaller pieces, put onto sheet pans and the chocolate is applied. This then cools into the frig for 20 minutes before packaging.

The entire process takes 2 hours for one batch!

fredrinaldi

Toffeeking wrote:A little information on the production of the Poppers.

The butter and sugar are heated for 50 minutes. The almonds are added at the end of the cooking process. The toffee is poured in small batches onto the popcorn and hand-stirred until the proper coverage is achieved. Then it is poured onto cooling tables, spread out and after a few minutes hand broken into smaller pieces, put onto sheet pans and the chocolate is applied. This then cools into the frig for 20 minutes before packaging.

The entire process takes 2 hours for one batch!

ordered 6 from ya for Christmas gifts, everyone love them, their my wifes favorites

ax89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ax89

Are the Poppers made of Penguins?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1396218/?ref_=sr_1

galalefey

quality posts: 6 Private Messages galalefey
ax89 wrote:Are the Poppers made of Penguins?

Plebe. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Popper%27s_Penguins

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ax89 wrote:Are the Poppers made of Penguins?

The book was first.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

wootchawant

kylemittskus wrote:Oatmeal toffee cookie... INEEDITNOW!!!!!

me, too! now i know what to do with the bag of toppers in my freezer.

and of course i can't stop thinking about this toffee now; i had to go and place an order from the brandini website for a big pile o' toffee and bites. mmmmm... <=D

Toffeeking

wootchawant wrote:me, too! now i know what to do with the bag of toppers in my freezer.

and of course i can't stop thinking about this toffee now; i had to go and place an order from the brandini website for a big pile o' toffee and bites. mmmmm... <=D

Saw that order. Thanks for that!

Toffeeking

Thanks for having us. Hope to be back in the fall.

Wooters rule!