klezman

quality posts: 119 Private Messages klezman
MarkDaSpark wrote:Held out as long as I could. Iron Horse is always terrific, although I need to find room. The joint wine locker is filling up fast!

Yeah, my resolve to hold to the SIWBM is melting. I know I'll enjoy the bubbles, but it's still pricey.

Edit: Molarchae convinced me to save the $ this time around. We'll see what happens if this reappears in a woot-off

2014: 28 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Red Re-Mix
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 174 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
klezman wrote:Yeah, my resolve to hold to the SIWBM is melting. I know I'll enjoy the bubbles, but it's still pricey.

Edit: Molarchae convinced me to save the $ this time around. We'll see what happens if this reappears in a woot-off

You can always get one from me.

And I guess we can buy more than one time ... mill was last wooter when I bought, and then someone else, and now it's him again.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

fred2001

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fred2001
rjquillin wrote:Don't often see this nearing the end of a woot.

First Sucker: mill
Last Wooter to Woot: mill
Last Purchase: 40 minutes ago

Tax and an overabundance of Iron Horse in my cellar already kills the deal for me.