WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: How many bottles do you currently have open?
  • 55.8% - Zero 572
  • 27.7% - One 284
  • 11.2% - Two 115
  • 2.8% - Three 29
  • 2.5% - Four or more 26
1026 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

moondigger

quality posts: 11 Private Messages moondigger

Wasn't sure how to answer. I have dozens open, but none of them currently contain wine. Some in the recycle bin; some of the more interesting colors/shapes repurposed as vases, knick-knacks, or craft-projects/decorations. Some in the basement as fodder for future craft projects. I have an empty Jeroboam (or Rehoboam, can't remember which) in the basement waiting for a purpose.

But if you mean how many bottles do I have open with wine still in them, the current answer is zero. That number will grow to one or two this evening, depending on whether SWMBO wants red or white. (I'm opening a red.)

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

Zero, but my birthday present is on the counter calling to me to open it RIGHT NOW!

mbuffy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mbuffy

I only have one open at a time (unless I have people over, in which case there's probably 3 or 4 open at a time).

The real question is though...how much is left of the one I have open?

... (about 2 drops in my glass and about a half glass left in the bottle...nice Duckhorn Merlot for bedtime.)