MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 185 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

Some of these have been posted already, but only in the Pub. So I thought I'd create a thread for them!

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

I think this one is my favorite ...

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

Edit: aka 1 Tequila, 2 Tequila, 3 Tequila, Floor.

chipgreen

quality posts: 197 Private Messages chipgreen
MarkDaSpark wrote:

Ha! Love this one.

funbunny

quality posts: 26 Private Messages funbunny
MarkDaSpark wrote:

There was one (ex)wife at our parties that always remarked that we had so much wine and liquor but yet her glass was never empty and her hoots were out by the end of the night.

"Wine is sunshine held together by water" - Galileo Galilei

NonnaWY

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NonnaWY

I have a bunch of these, but I don't know how to post pictures...

I will drink no wine before it's time. What time is it, anyway?

Here's to the corkscrew - a useful key to unlock the storehouse of wit, the treasury of laughter, the front door of fellowship, and the gate of pleasant folly.

MarkDaSpark

NonnaWY wrote:I have a bunch of these, but I don't know how to post pictures...

You have to click on the picture in FB, then right click on it and select Copy Image URL.

Then pop over here, put left bracket [ img then a right bracket ], paste the URL (use Ctrl-V), then use the left bracket slash / img and then the right bracket.

Use reply on one of the pics to see the proper format.

Edit: Note that you have to click on the small image so you get the larger (and correct) URL.

MarkDaSpark

One Glass a Day!

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

jdhart306

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdhart306

jdhart306

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdhart306

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 588 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 588 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Not a card but cute..

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

funbunny

quality posts: 26 Private Messages funbunny

"Wine is sunshine held together by water" - Galileo Galilei

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark

cmaldoon

quality posts: 62 Private Messages cmaldoon
MarkDaSpark wrote:

I very much disagree. This weekend one waitress filled my fiancé's glass up three quarters full out of the bottle that I brought. My fiancé was unable to even swirl her glass till she was halfway done.

2014 - 20 Btl. Fjellene (10 bot), Urraca Chard (10 bot)
Last purchase: 5/3/14

2013 - 75 btl. 2012 - 98 btl. 2011 - 112 btl. 2010 - 30 btl.
My Cellar

MarkDaSpark

cmaldoon wrote:I very much disagree. This weekend one waitress filled my fiancé's glass up three quarters full out of the bottle that I brought. My fiancé was unable to even swirl her glass till she was halfway done.

Obviously then, she wasn't using the Big Wine Glass!!