klezman

quality posts: 122 Private Messages klezman
MarkDaSpark wrote:Well, I made it home safe, since zTimBz's +1 drove us back, and since he posted in the thread, I see both of them made it back home safe too.

For everyone who missed it, you should have been there!!!

Yeah, fantastic evening, and some of us stayed chatting until 1am! molarchae and I just got home a few minutes ago.

Aaaannnndddd....Sparky!

2014: 32 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Jana Cathedral 3 L
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 181 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

Happy Easter everyone!!

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

polarbear22

quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22

Happy Easter everyone.

My daughter made it home yesterday. She surprised by son and his fiance when they came by for a drink before his birthday dinner. The total shock on their faces when she popped up was priceless. My sone was truly excited to see his sister. The last minute decision to come back home was a good call.

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

bahwm

quality posts: 29 Private Messages bahwm

Happy Easter, Everyone!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

mommadeb1

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1
klezman wrote:Yeah, fantastic evening, and some of us stayed chatting until 1am! molarchae and I just got home a few minutes ago.

Aaaannnndddd....Sparky!

too bad I don't live closer....

mommadeb1

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1

Don't forget to click!! today is the last day.... Thanks!!

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 181 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
mommadeb1 wrote:Don't forget to click!! today is the last day.... Thanks!!

Done earlier.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

bahwm

quality posts: 29 Private Messages bahwm
MarkDaSpark wrote:Done earlier.

Me, too!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast