WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Woot Cellars Quaffmor Sauvignon Blanc(5)

Speed to First Woot:
1m 20.555s
First Sucker:
oldgoat99
Last Wooter to Woot:
guyhagen
Last Purchase:
a year ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 18% of Wine Woots
Top 28% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 48% of Wine Woots
Top 41% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

• 1% first woot
  • 0% second woot
  • 6% < 10 woots
  • 12% < 25 woots
  • 82% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

• 1% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 1% one month old
  • 12% one year old
  • 86% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

• 83% bought 1
  • 14% bought 2
  • 3% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
56%
44%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Cesare

quality posts: 1564 Private Messages Cesare

Woot Cellars Quaffmor 2010 Sauvignon Blanc 5-Pack
$49.99
2010 Woot Cellars Quaffmor Sauvignon Blanc

Previous offer:
10/3/12

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

andreaserben

quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben
Cesare wrote:Woot Cellars Quaffmor 2010 Sauvignon Blanc 5-Pack
$49.99
2010 Woot Cellars Quaffmor Sauvignon Blanc

cheaper for most even after tax compared to $54.99 before.

laineyhigg

quality posts: 20 Private Messages laineyhigg

I'm sad the Woot Cellars wine I've been downing lately doesn't have the exclamation point on the cork.

cortot20

quality posts: 132 Private Messages cortot20
laineyhigg wrote:I'm sad the Woot Cellars wine I've been downing lately doesn't have the exclamation point on the cork.

Me too!
My wife liked this but it competes with readily available similarly priced SB's at local markets. Sorry woot, you cant have my money again for this one.

Oh wait..I for got the rule for woot-offs, this is excellent and you should all buy three.

CT

teebodo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages teebodo

If your quaff lasts longer than a week you should see a doctor.

wordek

quality posts: 23 Private Messages wordek

Delicious stuff, far too easy to drink. And the bottle is awesome. I only got my first two of these out of one of the case offerings earlier this year - in for one, no brainer!

losthighwayz

quality posts: 58 Private Messages losthighwayz
wordek wrote:Delicious stuff, far too easy to drink. And the bottle is awesome. I only got my first two of these out of one of the case offerings earlier this year - in for one, no brainer!

notes? Is it tropical fruity or grapfruity? Also, does it have some CO2 to add a bit of fizz? I enjooy tropical notes with slight fizz for summer suipping. Thanks

"The older I get the better I was"

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
losthighwayz wrote:notes? Is it tropical fruity or grapfruity? Also, does it have some CO2 to add a bit of fizz? I enjooy tropical notes with slight fizz for summer suipping. Thanks

No clue about the flavor profile but I guarantee it isn't fizzy at all. Any fizziness outside of intentional bubbles is secondary fermentation which is a flaw, although doesn't necessarily make the wine bad.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

cortot20

losthighwayz wrote:notes? Is it tropical fruity or grapfruity? Also, does it have some CO2 to add a bit of fizz? I enjooy tropical notes with slight fizz for summer suipping. Thanks

We found it to be more tropical than grape fruity. Good acid and minerality. No fizziness.

CT

rlmanzo

quality posts: 23 Private Messages rlmanzo
cortot20 wrote:We found it to be more tropical than grape fruity. Good acid and minerality. No fizziness.

Worth $11?

Is it broke or just fractured?

losthighwayz

quality posts: 58 Private Messages losthighwayz
cortot20 wrote:We found it to be more tropical than grape fruity. Good acid and minerality. No fizziness.

Thanks. What eradily-available SB would you compare to?

"The older I get the better I was"

cortot20

rlmanzo wrote:Worth $11?

I would say its worth the price point of $11-12, don't be prepared to be blown away but it is a solid wine at that price.

CT

moondigger

quality posts: 11 Private Messages moondigger

I'm primarily (95%+) a dry reds kind of guy, so I couldn't see spending $60 on whites -- despite the fact that Sauvignon Blanc is my favorite white varietal, and the label is tres cool.

But my friend (and fellow wooter councile) kindly agreed to take two bottles from the five pack, so I'm in for one.

nebulocity

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nebulocity

I bought this wine for the fun labels and they were all very badly applied and coming off, and I was kind of disappointed.

The wine is pleasantly dry, and drinkable.

SmilingBoognish

quality posts: 46 Private Messages SmilingBoognish
rlmanzo wrote:Worth $11?

Absolutely, but I prefer a younger SBlanc and there are plenty of $10-$11 2011's out that are comparable.

rpm

quality posts: 167 Private Messages rpm

I got this last time it was on offer. Just finished the last bottle last week. It was pleasant enough, but not so pleasant that I would reorder.

Wine-tasting in 8 words:
Pull lots of corks!
Remember what you taste!