Cesare

quality posts: 1626 Private Messages Cesare

Candy Basket Milk & Dark Chocolate Fleur de Sel Salted Caramel Pecan Patties
$27.99 $̶4̶9̶.̶9̶9̶ 44% off List Price
Milk & Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Pecan Patties, 27oz

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fredrinaldi

autobuy

Last Wooter to Woot:
fredrinaldi

funbunny

quality posts: 25 Private Messages funbunny

would I recieve these before Easter by chance?

"Wine is sunshine held together by water" - Galileo Galilei

seanpoulson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanpoulson

So far, everything I've tried from this company is delicious. Salted Caramels and Assortment Box (which has some of these patties) were excellent.

kfujita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfujita

just curious...how do these compare to the sea salt caramels?

clanbryce

quality posts: 1 Private Messages clanbryce

no brainer. bought.

BTW, these do well in the freezer, if you can postpone the pleasure. I have kept a box in the freezer for a few months. Once defrosted, they are still delicious!

kbauman101

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kbauman101

Gotta buy 2...one for each hip.

clanbryce

quality posts: 1 Private Messages clanbryce
kfujita wrote:just curious...how do these compare to the sea salt caramels?

I adore the caramels as well. I would hate to have to choose one to give up forever. But if they both came up for sale at the same time, I would probably get the pecan patties just for the interest the pecans add to the caramel flavor. FWIW!

elangomatt

quality posts: 11 Private Messages elangomatt
clanbryce wrote:I adore the caramels as well. I would hate to have to choose one to give up forever. But if they both came up for sale at the same time, I would probably get the pecan patties just for the interest the pecans add to the caramel flavor. FWIW!

Ugh, I wish that they WOULD go for sale at the same time. I really want the caramels but would settle for these if the caramels weren't going to be coming up this time around.

laspyra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laspyra
kbauman101 wrote:Gotta buy 2...one for each hip.

Hah! I love that comment.

condor63

quality posts: 2 Private Messages condor63

Don't believe the HYPE, I bought these and there definetly not worth 28 buck's period.

If I could i would return, See's is way better than these and cheaper by a mile.

emccarl

quality posts: 9 Private Messages emccarl

No disrespect to my esteemed fellow wooter, but I totally disagree with you. These are like See's best piece of candy, and you don't have any clunkers in the box like See's sometimes does. I would buy, but still have a box in the wine cellar. My wife and daughters LOVE these, but have begged me not to buy more for a few months as they are conscious that summer is coming soon, and these little fellers are definitely not bathing suit body friendly!

condor63 wrote:Don't believe the HYPE, I bought these and there definetly not worth 28 buck's period.

If I could i would return, See's is way better than these and cheaper by a mile.

fredrinaldi

condor63 wrote:Don't believe the HYPE, I bought these and there definetly not worth 28 buck's period.

See's is $17.50 a lb or $1.09 per oz
this is $27.99 for 27 oz's or $1.03 per oz

Sees has much more to choose from but for my $$$ these are the Bomb, although the California Brittle is darn good.

fredrinaldi

Mshauber where are you?

bunnyh64

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bunnyh64

Busy Woot-Off day, three wine orders and now these --- and the count down continues.

mike808

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mike808

In for 3. Auto-buy. Out of salted caramels.

Wonder if those Guy Debbas wine filled chocolate balls will come up again? Discussion

No worries for Easter - already got the Elmer's Heavenly Hash and Gold Brick Eggs stashed away in the freezer. The snap and crackle of frozen marshmallow in your mouth. Mmmmmm.

condor63

Come on, let's get real and the whole family here can attest to this. These are so so chocolates/pecan/caramel clusters with a pinch of which taste like ordinary table salt.

Unless all our palates is screwed up which I doubt, this does not deserve the HYPE.

Whatever, to each their own lol.

BTW, who the Hell has a wine cellar lol, excuse me Rockefeller!

kbauman101

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kbauman101
condor63 wrote:Come on, let's get real and the whole family here can attest to this. These are so so chocolates/pecan/caramel clusters with a pinch of which taste like ordinary table salt.

Unless all our palates is screwed up which I doubt, this does not deserve the HYPE.

My hips say you're wrong... And everyone knows hips don't lie

Sablerose

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sablerose
condor63 wrote:Come on, let's get real and the whole family here can attest to this. These are so so chocolates/pecan/caramel clusters with a pinch of which taste like ordinary table salt.

Wow. Just wow.

I'd be in for 2 of these if I hadn't bought the salted assortment, caramel assortment and salted caramels pre-valentines day. I was able to stock up and will be up to my ears in Candy Basket for quite a while.

Seriously, these are fanfrickentastic. I will also "respectfully" disagree with my fellow (albeit disrespectful) wooter.

condor63

My apologies fellow wooters, didn't anticipate the passion for these clusters.

I'm impressed and don't take offense to my comments, by all means go enjoy these Delicacies.

kittybooboo04

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kittybooboo04

So sad I missed these! I LOVED them! Only downside is you can't choose between milk & dark choc. I'm not much of a Dark choc fan. I gave those to my parents who loved them.