WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: When at a restaurant, do you typical order wine by the glass or bottle?
  • 36.8% - Glass 376
  • 17.6% - Bottle 180
  • 33.5% - Neither 342
  • 12% - Both 123
1021 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ddeuddeg

These polls have almost always been a silly waste of time. Now they've become sub-literate.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

deckerbrian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages deckerbrian

By both, I mean either. I never order a glass and a bottle.

bhodilee

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bhodilee

I ask for the whole box.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

– George Bernard Shaw, author (1856-1950)

melb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melb
deckerbrian wrote:By both, I mean either. I never order a glass and a bottle.

Same here. Glass if I am the only one drinking it. Bottle if several people at the table all agree on the same wine.

deckerbrian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages deckerbrian

I have ordered a bottle for just myself. Well, me and my liver I guess.

melb wrote:Same here. Glass if I am the only one drinking it. Bottle if several people at the table all agree on the same wine.

melb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melb
deckerbrian wrote:I have ordered a bottle for just myself. Well, me and my liver I guess.

I have drank a bottle by myself, but not at a restaurant. I like being able to walk out without any help ;-)

Almost ashamed to admit this... but one Saturday while doing chores and decorating for X-mas I drank an entire box of wine, by myself. Not as bad as it sounds. I started in the morning and finished around 8 LOL