yubakram

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yubakram
netfortius wrote:As stated earlier, ordering has been impossible in the last four days, for many of the potential customers. I have tried to followings:
- android devices (ics and jb), using wifi in secure places, wifi behind vpn in public places and 3/4g connectivity, with the following browsers: firefox, chrome, dolphin and built-in
- mac osx lion with chrome, FF, safari and opera, with direct connectivity, NAT-ed and behind VPN
- windows 7 with IE, chrome and FF, same connectivity attempts as the osx above

I know this sounds simple, but have you deleted history and cookies, close the browser and reopen browser to try again?

losthighwayz

quality posts: 61 Private Messages losthighwayz

PnP 2007 from previous offer....
Color-dark ruby red
Strong legs
Nose-anise, dark cherry, a bit of meatiness
Tatse: cherry, smooth, soft tannins....acid is there but not overly....seems well walance...not much oak detected....

Will update after walking the kids! But for 13/ bottle delivered a no brainer IMO

Wife detects some bitterness on e finish...i am thinking tannins she likes but not overly so....i think this may benefit from a little time in e bottle....

"The older I get the better I was"

wordek

quality posts: 23 Private Messages wordek

These look awesome. Too bad I am striking out on NH shipping once again! :-(

epbakis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages epbakis

So I popped one open. Cherry on the entry to a smooth gradual medium body peak. Tails off to a nice medium + finish, has mellowed out in the last 4 months since I drank one last. Still will improve with cellar time. Going in on another.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all, just want to update those having problems with wine purchases. Development has identified and fixed a problem that may have caused some people to have problems with wine purchases.   Please feel free to try your purchase again and let us know if you have any problems.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jmdavidson

quality posts: 58 Private Messages jmdavidson
ThunderThighs wrote:Hey all, just want to update those having problems with wine purchases. Development has identified and fixed a problem that may have caused some people to have problems with wine purchases.   Please feel free to try your purchase again and let us know if you have any problems.

I tried all day to buy this and kept getting rejected. I asked a fellow wooter to buy it for me. Just for the h of it, I just tried to buy it now and it was working. Thanks Woot for fixing the problem.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jmdavidson wrote:I tried all day to buy this and kept getting rejected. I asked a fellow wooter to buy it for me. Just for the h of it, I just tried to buy it now and it was working. Thanks Woot for fixing the problem.

Yay! Glad it worked. Sorry for the frustration with the ordering earlier.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

andreaserben

quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben
andreaserben wrote:btw. is it true that the McCleans are not going to make any more wine for the time being and focus on being growers only?
I read that somewhere a while ago but have yet to see any confirmation.

I reached out to the McCleans on Facebook and they unfortunately confirmed that they will focus on the vineyard for the time being.

I hope they will continue to work with excellent winemakers so we get similar quality and similar style (!) Syrahs in the future.