WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you ever write your own tasting notes?
  • 81.8% - Never 707
  • 16.7% - Sometimes 144
  • 1.5% - Always 13
864 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

From what I can tell, Sparky writes them but then loses them.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

A good follow up is: If yes, were you ever punched in the face as a child?

rpbusby

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rpbusby

Ive just started writing my own notes. After doing so I will compare them to the vintners notes as well as any public notes on CT. Its a good learning tool in not only how to dissect a wine, but also associating certain traits to the descriptions other people give. It helps knowing what you like if you plan on shopping for new brands.

mrsque

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mrsque

I don't but I plan to start. I want to get one of those wine journal things and that thing where you can remove labels without destroying them.

*I* have FIVE Quality Posts! no, seriously...how did that happen?!

Aracos

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Aracos
mrsque wrote:I don't but I plan to start. I want to get one of those wine journal things and that thing where you can remove labels without destroying them.

I'm interested in the way of removing labels without destroying them if you wouldn't mind sharing. I have a lot of bottles sitting around and I'd like to pull the labels off most and save just those.

chipgreen

quality posts: 176 Private Messages chipgreen
Aracos wrote:I'm interested in the way of removing labels without destroying them if you wouldn't mind sharing. I have a lot of bottles sitting around and I'd like to pull the labels off most and save just those.

here you go