CAGrl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CAGrl

So now that D&D is behind us, how about we plan a NorCal woot gathering at Vincent Arroyo's open house on May 4th? Event info

tenuki

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tenuki
CAGrl wrote:So now that D&D is behind us, how about we plan a NorCal woot gathering at Vincent Arroyo's open house on May 4th? Event info

I'm probably in, and I'd guess J as well though she's cursed and never makes va.

CT

tenuki

tenuki wrote:I'm probably in, and I'd guess J as well though she's cursed and never makes va.

Yep cursed, she's out. Will have to see who else I can drag up.

CT

CAGrl

tenuki wrote:Yep cursed, she's out. Will have to see who else I can drag up.

I'm really hoping mewalk can join us. And then do chateau montelena again to pick up some more cab franc.

ajrod27

quality posts: 41 Private Messages ajrod27
CAGrl wrote:So now that D&D is behind us, how about we plan a NorCal woot gathering at Vincent Arroyo's open house on May 4th? Event info

This is the same day as Sycamore Creek Vineyard's wine club party! I missed the last wine club party (Feb 23rd) because of D&D weekend. I hope this isn't a continuing trend...

Decisions, decisions.

bsevern

quality posts: 110 Private Messages bsevern

I'm not familiar with the winery, but it sounds like fun, love tasting library wines!

mewalk707

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mewalk707
CAGrl wrote:I'm really hoping mewalk can join us. And then do chateau montelena again to pick up some more cab franc.

I will NOT miss two VA trips in a row. Count me in!

tenuki

mewalk707 wrote:I will NOT miss two VA trips in a row. Count me in!

Yay, this doesn't mean you're leaving at 12 or something ridiculously early though right? ;)

CT

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus
bsevern wrote:I'm not familiar with the winery, but it sounds like fun, love tasting library wines!

You want to be familiar with VA.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 186 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
mewalk707 wrote:I will NOT miss two VA trips in a row. Count me in!

Oh fine! Skip out on us when I can make it!!!

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

bsevern

kylemittskus wrote:You want to be familiar with VA.

I just snagged a 1997 Vincent Arroyo Napa Valley Merlot on WB....I shall get familiar with them soon

tenuki

Just bumping, I assume we're still doing this even if it's just a few of us?

CT

CAGrl

tenuki wrote:Just bumping, I assume we're still doing this even if it's just a few of us?

Hopefully. I'm thinking VA then Harvey's. Let me know if that works. I can arrange it with Scott and Jana or tenuki can.

bsevern

Still in

trifecta

quality posts: 73 Private Messages trifecta

CAGrl. I have looked back through the Norcal events and I am pretty sure this is #16, if you could update the title that would be great.

We are still on the fence due to a lot of different conflicting items. We might be able to get up there later in the day for Scott's, but right now it isn't looking like VA is going to happen.

CAGrl

Updated the title and started a new thread on the Gatherings tab.