quality posts: 5
thewronggrape wrote:I saw this on sneakpeeq earlier today for $36 shipped and considered it briefly.
After seeing it here, I did some more research and found this website with a better explanation of what this is and a long list of uses.
I think I want it even more now.
This links has made me say yes. Thanks!
Asceticism is for those that can't afford Hedonism.
quality posts: 0
ThunderThighs wrote:Found this:
Cooking with Himalayan Salt Plates, Blocks & Bricks
What can you find? Let's go!
Did anyone else get nostalgic and teary-eyed listening to Journey in the background of this video?
1. Razer Copperhead 2000dpi Laser Gaming Mouse
2. Star Wars Vault: 30 Years of Treasures From the Lucasfilm Archives
3. Peavey Rockmaster Standard Acoustic Stage Pack
4. Excalibur NF07-08 NFL Premium Edition Vibrating Football
5. Kelty Shrike 32 Daypack
6. Kelty Courser 40 Backpack
7. Kershaw Vapor III Folding Knife
8. Imaginext Castle Ogre